Receive and record requests/incidents from Customer via phone and e-mail. Analyze requests/incidents, and provide resolution.
- Anti-Virus Deployment Planning and Installation, Troubleshooting.
- Manage Antivirus policies on servers and Endpoints.
- If solution cannot be provided, escalate the request/incident to a senior engineer.
- Provide status updates to the requester based on SLA (Service Level Agreement).
- Review request/incident and resolution and provide improvement plans.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Mandatory Requirements
- Knowledge on OS (Windows or Linux) Support
- Knowledge on antivirus products
- Knowledge in remote support.
- Basic knowledge on Network
- Excellent communication skills English & Hindi.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering CSE, EEE, ECE, EIE, IT or ANY
- Following will be a plus for the position:
- ITIL v3 Foundations certification.
- Knowledge in VMware and cloud technology.
- Work experience in client facing IT support.
- Additional Notes:
- This position requires working on night shift. (Rotational Shift system)
- Male candidates preferred
- Any Engineering MUST.
- Both are Rotational Shift.
- Male candidates preferred.
- Location: Chennai
- Candidates Location: Anywhere in PAN India.
Experience : 0 – 2 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Chennai
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E/ Any Postgraduate
Company Name : Accel Frontline Limited
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Accel Frontline Limited (AFL) is one of the leading Systems and Technology Solutions Company based in India. Accel is a public limited company listed in Mumbai Stock Exchange (BSE) having revenues of USD 67+Million. In India we have 100+ offices with 3000+ engineers. We are present in 6 countries. In December 2013, CAC Corporation, Japan, a USD 400 Million worth company has invested in AFL, which will bring significantly growth. Our Software Services Division (SSD) is certified for CMMI Dev V 1.3 Level 3, ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 27001:2005. Our service offerings include; Product Engineering, Hardware Engineering, Software Engineering, Testing services and Infrastructure services. Accel specializes in areas of Networking, Cloud Computing, Mobility and Embedded systems.
Accel has delivered unmatched business value to its customers through a combination of process excellence and technology innovation. The company operates from its state-of-the-art development centers at Chennai, Trivandrum and Kochi in India, with a network of sales and support offices worldwide. At Accel innovation and individual initiative is a way of life. Employees are encouraged to think out of the box and deliver excellent quality software, consistently. Accel is a wholly owned subsidiary of Japan based Computer Applications Co., Ltd. (CAC), Japan
|Click here to Apply|
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016