Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Finance Analyst in ABB at Chennai. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.ABB Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2016 for Finance Analyst at Chennai. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from ABB.
Company Name: ABB
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Finance Analyst
Job Location: Chennai
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Your degree in the field of Commerce or Master Degree in Commerce with 2 – 5 Years experience in Finance field will be an idle fit.
1. As a Finance Analyst, you will be responsible to Support BU Controller in Division review presentations & Monthly support to BU controller in ensuring that various financial slides are updated timely and with accuracy.
2. Managing the data from various LPGs/HBUs and consolidate at BU level for various analysis.
3. To run various reports of ProMIS and support HBUs by providing analysis of ProMIS.
4. Responsible to Collect, accumulate and subsequently analysis of the data provided to BU/PG Controllers as per the changing requirements.
5. To be able to pick up fast with any new tool being launched by Group or new excel improvements.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in around 100 countries and employs about 145,000 people.
|Click here to Apply|