2013/2014 batch BE/BTech (non CS/IT/EC) /MBA Good academic record Good pH Score
- Strong logical and analytical skills.
- Exceptionally good Comm. Skill
- Transparency and integrity.
- Ability to work with conflicting ideas.
- Ability to accept failure.
- Ability to self reflect.
Plan the project:
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project.
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities.
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required.
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
Staff the project:
- In consultation with the appropriate manager, recruit, interview and select staff and/or volunteers with appropriate skills for the project activities
- Manage project staff according to the established policies and practices of the organization
- Ensure that personnel files are properly maintained and kept confidential
- Ensure that all project personnel receive an appropriate orientation to the organization and the project
Implement the project:
- Execute the project according to the project plan
- Develop forms and records to document project activities
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
Control the project:
- Write reports on the project for management and for funders
- Communicate with funders as outlined in funding agreements
- Monitor and approve all budgeted project expenditures
- Monitor cash flow projections and report actual cash flow and variance to senior management on a regular basis (monthly/bimonthly)
- Manage all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure that all financial records for the project are up to date
- Prepare financial reports and supporting documentation for funders as outlined in funding agreements
Evaluate the project:
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase
Experience : 2013,2014 Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Noida
Qualification : BE,B.Tech,MBA
Company Name : 7CloudTech
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : 7CloudTech Off Campus Recruitment on 3rd February 2015 – BE,B.Tech,MBA. BE,B.Tech Freshers Jobs In February 2015. MBA Freshers Openings In Noida. Noida Freshers Jobs 2015. Freshers Off Campus Drive in February 2015 at Noida.
Walkin Date : 3rd Feb 2015
|Click here to Apply|
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017