Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Help Desk Engineer in 3i Infotech at Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. 3i Infotech Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Help Desk Engineer at Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from 3i Infotech.
Company Name: 3i Infotech
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Help Desk Engineer
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
Job Location: Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. The candidate should well versed with Hindi and English as to go with the Training Period.
2. Work experience in DMS Software in Automobile Sector is preferable.
3. Knowledge on Basic Software like C++, JAVA, etc or with Tally or Accounting Software.
1. Need to provide support to users on DMS Application for smooth operation and understand issues / new requirements asked by user and can describe same to relevant teams.
2. Need to work at any shift as per the shift roaster from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm.
3.Should be comfortable to handle multiple users to support them on DMS application
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Incorporated in 1993, 3i Infotech (www.3i-infotech.com) is a public global Information Technology company committed to Empowering Business Transformation. A comprehensive set of IP based software solutions (20+), coupledwith a wide range of IT services, uniquely positions the company to address the dynamic requirements of a variety of industry verticals, predominantly Banking, Insurance, Capital Markets, Asset & Wealth Management (BFSI).
|Click here to Apply|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016