NIIMH Recruitment 2023 Young Professional vacancy online application form at niimh.nic.in - News
Last updated: Dec 24, 2021 05:36 PM | V Sruthi
NIIMH Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||NIIMH Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Young Professional Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
It is proposed to conduct walk-in-interview on 12-01-2022 (Wednesday) at 10.00 AM to engage, on contract basis for a period of Six Months the services of A YUSH Doctor and Young Professional (AYUSH), and preparing a panel for future requirement for the project "Ayush Information Hub" (AIH). His/Her services may be curtailed or extended at the discretion of the Competent Authority on need basis and subject to performance of the individual. The eligibility Criteria, such as requisite qualification, age, monthly remuneration and other terms and conditions may be seen as under
F.No. NIIMH/IMR Project/05/AIH/745
1. Name of the Post: Young Professional
2. No of Post: 02
3. Monthly remuneration: Rs. 50,000/- (Consolidated)
4. Essential: Persons having Bachelor Degree or Technical qualifications like B. Tech, MBA or equivalent in any of the following subject/field:- Public Health and Infrastructure, A YUSH Systems, Budget, Finance, IT, Management of Information System, Mass Communication / Mass Media, AYUSH Education, Commerce & Trade, Marketing Strategies, Development & Promotion of Medicinal Plants Sector, Skill Development. Post-Graduate Diploma will also be considered in select specifications like video production, Artificial Intelligence, Business Analytics, etc.,Working knowledge for identification of Essential documents suitable for archiving, Good Interpersonal and Official Communication and leadership qualities. Willingness to travel
5. Desirable: Persons having Masters/ M.Phil/ Ph.D or MD and working experience in the relevant field. Candidates who have work experience under Ministry of A YUSH sponsored projects, ICMR, CSIR, DST or equivalent organizations.
6. Job Description: To identify, collect, and digitally archive historically important documents from Research Councils, National Institutes under Ministry of Ayush. Work Involves extensive Liaison Work & Touring.
1. The engagement would be purely on contractual basis and co-terminus with project and no claim for continuance or regular appointment will be entertained.
2. The eligibility of candidates in respect of age will be determined as on date of interview & Relaxation in age for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. of India Rules.
3. No TADA will be admissible for attending the written test/interview.
4. The formats for submission of bio-data are available at http://niimh.nie.in ; Council's website www.ccras.nic.in.
5. The Institute retains the right to terminate the contract at any time without giving any notice and also without assigning any reason.
6. Keeping in view of the extensive filed work and tour based assignments in the project and in case there are any travel restrictions due to COVID-19 pandemic, the tenure of the project may be flexible (curtailed or extended). Accordingly if there is no possibility of the tours due COVID-19 travel restrictions tenure will be curtailed, no remuneration will be made for that period and the tenure will be adjusted accordingly.
7. Institute In-charge, NIIMH, Hyderabad reserves the rights to postpone or cancel the test and interview, without assigning any reason thereof.
8. All rights of engaging are reserved with Assistant Director In-Charge.
9. All the Candidates appearing for Walk-in-Interview are requested to adhere to COVID- 19 appropriate behavior.
Selection Process for NIIMH Recruitment 2023
There will be written test followed by Interview in the Selection process.
How to Apply NIIMH Recruitment 2023 at niimh.nic.in?
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to appear for Walk-in-Interview on 12-01-2022 (Wednesday) at 10.00 AM along with duly filled-in Bio-data in a prescribed format (available at http://niimh.nic.in), two passport size Photographs, self-attested photocopies of all the certificates and testimonials and Original Certificates and testimonials for verifications.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You. To Apply for the job posting from NIIMH,please click on the Apply Now button below.
NIIMH Recruitment 2023 -FAQ
Q1. Where to apply for NIIMH Recruitment 2023?
Ans:Candidates who wish to apply for the NIIMH Recruitment 2023, can apply using the apply now button available on our website.
Q2. How to know the eligibility to apply for NIIMH Recruitment 2023?
Ans: Once the official notification is out, you can check the eligibility criteria and apply for the NIIMH Recruitment 2023.
Q3. Where to check the full details about NIIMH Recruitment 2023?
Ans:Users can visit our website www.fresherslive.com for detailed information regarding NIIMH Recruitment 2023. Also you can get the information on the official website of NIIMH.
Q4. Can I Know the Upcoming Jobs in NIIMH?
Ans:Yes, you can check the current and upcoming jobs of NIIMH on our page. For other govt jobs visit our website and get instant job alert notifications
Q5. How can I apply for NIIMH Recruitment 2023?
Ans:The detailed steps to apply for NIIMH Recruitment 2023 is given above. Follow the steps and apply before the last date.