SVNIT Recruitment 2020 - Superintending Engineer Vacancies - 2,14,100 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Feb 10,2020 16:10 IST
SVNIT Superintending Engineer Recruitment 2020 Short Information :
|Post Name||Superintending Engineer|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 1,18,500 - Rs. 2,14,100/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||02/03/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Gujarat Govt Jobs|
1. Position: Superintending Engineer
2. No. of post : 01
3. Pay Of scale of Rs. (GP-8700 CPC) Pay Level 118500 - 214100/-
4. Qualifications: Essential: Educational qualification: 3.E./ B. Tech. in Civil Engineering with first class or its equivalent Grade in the CGPA / UGC 7 point scale with good academic record from a recognized University / Institute. Experience: i) Holding analogous post or ii) With at least 5 years regular service as Senior Executive Engineer in GP of Rs. 7600/- or 10 years regular service as Executive Engineer in GP of Rs.6600/- or equivalent; and 15 years experience in relevant field as Engineer / (GP of Rs.5400/-) or higher level from CPWD, State Govt. or Semi- Govt./ PSU / Statutory or Autonomous organization / University / Institution of national importance / reputed organization under Central / State Govt. of which 5 at least years should be as Executive Engineer in the GP of Rs.7600/- or its equivalent.
5. Desirable qualifications: Knowledge of Computer-aided Design (CAD) and latest Management Technology / other relevant software. Proven track record of handling projects / consultancy in organization Of repute. Experience Of Working with high tension lines, electrical maintenance planning
ALSO READ :
TOP MNCs Now Hiring!!! 2 Lakhs Jobs Available - Submit Your Resume Now
Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2020 - Watch Full Video Here
1. POST OFFICE Recruitment 2020 - 300+ Postman,Postal Assistant,More vacancies Across India - Apply Now
2. Anganwadi Recruitment 2020 - 800+ Anganwadi Workers, Anganwadi Helpers Vacancies - Apply Now
3. Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2020 - Personal Assistant, More Vacancies - 40,000 Salary - Apply Now
4. Forest Department Recruitment 2020 - Forest Guard,Field Assistant,More vacancies - 18,000 - 56,900 Salary - Apply Now
2. 3. 4. Applicants should ensure themselves before applying that they possess all the requisite qualifications and experience required for the said post as laid down in the Advertisement. It is the responsibility of the applicant to assess his/her own eligibility to the post(s) for which he/she is applying in accordance with the Advertisement. If it is found at any time in future, during the process of selection or even after appointment that the applicant was not eligible as per the prescribed RRs which could not be detected at the time of selection for whatever reason; his/her candidature / appointment shall be liable to be cancelled / terminated immediately. During the documents verification if any candidate fails to show the required documents, he/she will not be permitted to appear in the Interview. Candidate has to bring the equivalency certificate for qualification, post, pay and Grade Pay, if any from relevant competent authority. In case the candidate is not able to produce such certificates at the time of scrutiny of his/her application, his/her candidature will stand cancelled5. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of the applicant. 6. More than six months of experience in regular position in any organization will only be considered in counting the total experience. Experience rendered on part- time, daily wages or as visiting faculty will not be counted as experience. 7. The Institute reserves the right to set higher criteria than the Essential Qualifications for short listing the candidates. 8. Travelling allowances will be paid to the candidates called for the Interview as per following norm:
1. Candidates should carefully fill up all the details required in the online application form, including all supporting documents. Candidates are advised to make sure that all the details entered are correct before the final submission. Hard copy of the downloaded application form must be sent along with documents like age proof, educational qualifications, proofs of previous experiences, original demand draft etc. The proof of the experience must clearly mention the duration of the experience on a specific position, with the grade pay and the associated pay levels. In case of ambiguity in any documents, the decision of SVNIT, Surat would be final.
2. The facility of online applications will be available at the Institute website with effect from 10th February 2020. The online application link will be closed at 11:59 P.M. on 2nd March 2020.
3. Candidates other than SC,ST&PwD, EWS' should pay a non-refundable application processing fee of Rs. 1000/- for each application through the Demand Draft payable at Surat in favour of Director, SVNIT, MHRD Fund. Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
4. Candidates employed in Government and Semi-Government Organizations, Public Sector, autonomous bodies of Govt. of India or the State Government must apply through proper channel or will be required to submit a "No Objection Certificate (NOC)' from their employers at the time of Interview.
5. The candidates without NOC will not be considered for the Interview. Incomplete Applications/ Applications without required information/ Application without proper enclosures/ Application without details of non-refundable application fee / Application filled with discrepancy 'Application Forms, which are not forwarded through ppp€r,channel, will be rejected without intimation.
Schedule for Recruitment Process : Portal open for online application: 10th February 2020 Last Date of online application: 2nd March 2020 Last date of submission of hard copy of Application Form: 09th March 2020 Uploading the list of shortlisted candidates for interview on SVNIT website: week of April 2020 TO be held tentatively in 2nd week Of April 2020 (Note: Point no: 4&5 may likely to change) Exact dates of displaying list Of shortlisted candidates on Institute website and interview will be displayed on Institute website separately. 7. Candidates are advised to visit the Institute website regularly.
Selection Procedure for SVNIT Superintending Engineer Recruitment 2020:
Exact dates of displaying list of shortlisted candidates on Institute website and interview will be displayed on Institute website separately.
How to Apply for SVNIT Superintending Engineer Recruitment 2020?
Please visit the Institute website http://www.svnit.ac.in for more details. It is mandatory to fill up the Application form online. The link for Application form is available from 10/02/2020 on the Institute website. The last date Of online application is 02/03/2020 upto 11:59 p.m. The hard copy of submitted online application form duly filled in all respects with relevant documents,including requisite Demand Draft must reach to the office of the Registrar, SVNIT, Surat on or before 09/03/2020. The Institute will follow the norms for reservation of SCIST/OBC/EWS/PwD candidates as per Government of India norms.
The applications are invited for the post of the Librarian, Principal SAS Officer, Principal Scientific/ Technical Officer & Superintending Engineer of the Institute. Interested persons may apply in the prescribed online application form available at the Institute website http://www.svnit.ac.in. Candidates are advised to fill up the form online and download the online submitted application form. The downloaded application form with duly self-attested supporting documents, such as relevant testimonials, certificates, enclosures must be sent by speed/ registered post or by hand, to the Registrar, Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Ichchhanath, Dumas Road, Surat- 395 007, Gujarat within the prescribed due date, failing which, their candidature will not be considered
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from SVNIT, please click on the Apply Now button below.
IIT Gandhinagar Sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment for Software Tester, 30,000 - 60,000 Salary - Apply Now
Cochin Shipyard Limited Sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment for Project Officer, 37,000 - 40,000 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri: Cochin Shipyard limited Recruitment 2020 - Apply for Assistant General Manager Jobs, 2,20,000 Salary - Apply Now
IIT Gandhinagar Sarkari Jobs 2020: Recruitment of Software Developer Vacancies, 70,000 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri: SVNIT Recruitment 2020 - Apply for Teaching Assistant Jobs, 60,000 Salary - Apply Now
Diploma Jobs GSECL Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Instrument Mechanic Vacancies - 56,600 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri: Cochin Shipyard limited Recruitment 2020 - Apply for Deputy Manager Jobs, 1,60,000 Salary - Apply Now
ECIL Sarkari Jobs 2020: Recruitment of Technical Officer Vacancies - B.E/ B.Tech - 23,000 Salary - Apply Now
GSECL Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of 100+ Vidyut Sahayak Vacancies, 17,500 Salary, Diploma - Apply Now
10TH Pass Survey of India Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of For Motor Driver Cum Mechanic Vacancies - 63,200 Salary - Apply Now
Surat Municipal Corporation Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Medical Personnel Vacancies - Apply Now
Central Bank of India Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Chief Technical Officer Vacancies - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 24,531 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 37,138 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 29,555 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 7,702 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 6,484 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 9,344 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|MSF Recruitment||7000 Vacancies|
|AIATSL Recruitment||160 Vacancies|
|LIC Recruitment||218 Vacancies|
|IOCL Recruitment||501 Vacancies|
|Central Railway Recruitment||37 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||2243 Vacancies|
|ISRO Recruitment||175 Vacancies|
|ER Recruitment||2792 Vacancies|
|HSSC Recruitment||7386 Vacancies|
|NHAI Recruitment||176 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||1412 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education