NIC Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of 288 Scientist B Vacancies, 1,77,500 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Feb 24,2020 14:42 IST
NIC Scientist B Recruitment 2020 Short Information :
|Post Name||Scientist B|
|No of Posts||288 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 - Rs. 1,77,500/-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||26/03/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
1. Position: Scientist-‘B’ Group ‘A’ (S&T )
2. Salary: Level-10: (Rs.56100- Rs.177500)
3. Qualification: Scientist - ‘B’ A Pass in Bachelor Degree in Engineering OR Bachelor in Technology OR Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Courses B-level OR Associate Member of Institute of Engineers OR Graduate Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers OR Master Degree in Science (MSc) OR Master Degree in Computer Application OR Master Degree in Engineering /Technology (ME /M.Tech) OR Master Degree in Philosophy (M Phil) in the field as mentioned below, Field (single or in combination amongst the below only): Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Computer Sciences, Communication, Computer and Networking Security, Computer Application, Software System, Information Technology, Information Technology Management, Informatics, Computer Management, Cyber law, Electronics and Instrumentation.
1. Verification of requisite documents will be done at the time of the interview for the post of Scientist- ‘B’. Candidate will be interviewed only after verification of original documents to ascertain their eligibility for the post. For Scientific/Technical Assistant - ‘A’, Verification of documents will be done before joining.
2. Only short- listed candidates will be called for document verification.
3. Mere fulfilling of requirement as laid down in the advertisement does not qualify a candidate to be called for personal interaction/interview.
4. Interview: Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated about the date and venue by through SMS/e-mail communications to the registered email ID/Mobile phone by NIELIT
1. Applications which are not in conformity with the requirement indicated in the advertisement, are liable to be rejected.
2. Candidates for the post of Scientist - ‘B’ at the time of interview shall bring the downloaded Interview Call Letter, self-attested copies of the testimonials along with their originals and NOC from their employer, if applicable, failing which they will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
3. Final Selection of candidates for appointment to the above mentioned positions will be based on meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria, the performance in the written examination and in interview (if applicable).
4. If at any point of time it is found that the information furnished by the candidate was incorrect in any respect or forged /fabricated documents were presented by any candidate, his/her candidature will be cancelled and in case the candidate has already joined the post, his services shall be summarily terminated.
5. Each candidate shall affix his/her recent color passport size photograph (of size 3.5 cms x 4.5 cms) on a White Paper and then append his/her signatures with Black Pen in another box of 3.5 cms x 1.5cms below the photograph on the same Paper.(sample at Annexure ‘C’) Scan the above photo and signature in a single file in JPG format of size not more than 50 KB, and resolution of 170px(width) X 250px(height). Upload the same at appropriate space provided in the on-line Application Form
Selection Procedure for NIC Scientist B Recruitment 2020:
Selection will be done through a written examination and interview for Scientist ‘B’ Post and only
through written examination for Scientific/Technical Assistant - ‘A’ Post.
All eligible candidates who have successfully submitted the online application for Scientist-’B’
and Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A’ along with required fee & screened in, shall be called for
a written examination. Written Examination shall be of 3 hours duration conducted in English
Scheme of written examination shall be Objective type and OMR Based.
The question paper for the written examination will consists of 65% questions from Technical
Area and 35% from Generic Area. There shall be a total of 120 objective type Questions consisting
of 78 questions from Technical Area (Computer Science) and 42 question on Generic area.
How to Apply for NIC Scientist B Recruitment 2020?
1. Candidates are requested to apply only by ONLINE at https://www.calicut.nielit.in/nic/ between 26/02/2020 (10:00 A.M) &26/03/2020 (05:00 P.M). No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Candidates are required to have valid e-mail identification and active mobile number. The procedure/steps for filling up of applications online is briefed as under.
a. STEP 1: Registration with Email id
b. STEP 2: Submission of Application details.
c. STEP 3: Payment of application fee online (if applicable, see section 4.3 for details)
3. The application shall be treated as complete only if all the three mandatory steps (Step 1, Step2 and Step 3 (if applicable)) are completed successfully. In case, candidate is not able to submit fee by closing date and time, or the application is otherwise incomplete, his/her candidature will summarily be rejected and no further query or complaint will be entertained in this regard.
4. Applicant can view the Application details from the ‘View Application Option’ available on the home page by logging at https://www.calicut.nielit.in/nic/Login.aspx with correct login credentials. Applicant is required to make sure that ‘Application Status’ on application form is “Application Submission Completed Successfully and Application Fee received” or “Application Submission Completed Successfully and Application Fee not Applicable” otherwise application will be treated as incomplete and summarily rejected and no further query or complaint will be entertained in this regard.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NIC, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Walkin Interview Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2020 - Primary Teacher Vacancy - Apply Now
Cochin Shipyard Limited Sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment for Project Officer, 37,000 - 40,000 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri: Cochin Shipyard limited Recruitment 2020 - Apply for Assistant General Manager Jobs, 2,20,000 Salary - Apply Now
WalkIn Interview! ECIL Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Scientific Assistant-A Vacancies - 19,058 Salary - Apply Now
WalkIn Interview! ECIL Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Technical Officer Vacancies - 23,000 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri: Cochin Shipyard limited Recruitment 2020 - Apply for Deputy Manager Jobs, 1,60,000 Salary - Apply Now
ECIL Sarkari Jobs 2020: Recruitment of Technical Officer Vacancies - B.E/ B.Tech - 23,000 Salary - Apply Now
WalkIn Interview! ECIL Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Junior Artisan Vacancies - 17,316 Salary - Apply Now
Can Fin Homes Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Senior Manager Vacancies - 35,000 Salary - Apply Now
Central Bank of India Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Chief Technical Officer Vacancies - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 24,531 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 37,138 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 29,555 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 7,702 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 6,484 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 9,344 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|MSF Recruitment||7000 Vacancies|
|AIATSL Recruitment||160 Vacancies|
|LIC Recruitment||218 Vacancies|
|IOCL Recruitment||501 Vacancies|
|Central Railway Recruitment||37 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||2243 Vacancies|
|ISRO Recruitment||175 Vacancies|
|ER Recruitment||2792 Vacancies|
|HSSC Recruitment||7386 Vacancies|
|NHAI Recruitment||176 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||1412 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education