UGVCL Free Job Alert 2020: Recruitment of Junior Programmer Vacancies, 1,01,200 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Feb 14,2020 11:33 IST
UGVCL Junior Programmer Recruitment 2020 Short Information :
|Post Name||Junior Programmer|
|No of Posts||5 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 45,400 - Rs. 1,01,200/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||05/03/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Gujarat Govt Jobs|
UGVCL is a Distribution utility created pursuant to unbundling of erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board and operating in Northern parts of the State of Gujarat, with its offers located at different places in its jurisdictional area. UGVCL offers a challenging and rewarding career to young and dynamic professionals in Power Sector.
1. Job Title: Junior Programmer
2. Remuneration: Basic Pay of Rs.45400-101200 plus other allowances as per Company’s rules.
3. Qualification: B.E./B.Tech (Computer Science/ Electronic and Communication/ B.T.(IT)) or equivalent or full time MCA degree of 03 years course with 55% without ATKT in last year/last two semester obtained from the Government recognized University with regular course.
(i) Minimum 2 years relevant industrial experience of design and development of commercial application using PHP/ MySQL/ ORACLE /MS-SQL.
(ii) Relevant Experience of software/ application development in large/ medium scale industries/ organization is desirable.
5. Required skill:
(i) Software development experience in PHP and WEB designing.
(iii) Experience working third-party APIs and web services i.e. Google, Facebook etc.
(iv) Experience with developing reporting interfaces (charts, data grids, filters, exporting)
(v) Experience of working with RDBMS like MysQL, MSSQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL.
(vi) Advanced OOP concepts, Design Patterns, Enterprise library and Software Engineering best practices.
(vii) Experience in both Linux and Windows environment development.
(viii) Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization techniques preferred.
(ix) XHTML and/or HTML5 coding is highly desirable.
General Terms and Conditions
1. The Management reserves the right to cancel the Selection List / Waiting List at any time at its sole discretion, without assigning any reasons thereof. Filling up of the post is at the discretion of Management based on suitability of candidates. The management in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application made, shall be final and management will not entertain any enquiry or correspondence in this regard.
2. The candidates who have been given grades in their result (graduation/post-graduation) shall have to submit a certificate issued by their University/Institute specifying percentage equivalent to the grades obtained by them along with decimals.
3. The candidates working in Govement / Semi Govement or PSU Organization shall have to produce “No Objection Certificate” from the conceed organization at the time of Written Test/ Online Test as the case may be, failing which, their candidature will be disqualified.
4. Minimum 85% of representation in selection will be of local resident of Gujarat State as per GR dtd.31.03.95. Candidate shall have to submit the Domicile Certificate of being resident of Gujarat State if he/she claims appointment under 85% quota.
5. The question paper for the exam shall be consisting of 100 questions and the paper shall be of 100 marks. There shall be negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total marks scored.
6. In case of Written Test examination the evaluation of the OMR Sheets of the written test shall be evaluated on computer, as per entries made in OMR Sheets by the Candidates. As the evaluation done on the Computer by scanning thereby eliminating manual evaluation, rechecking or ‘inspection of OMR Sheets, subsequent to written test, will not be entertained by UGVCL.
7. In case of name or caste differ due to marriage or any other reason in educational certificates; then attach the copy of Gazette for transfer of name or caste, failing which, the candidature for the further process will be rejected. No travelling fare will be paid to any candidates for attending the Written Test / Online Test and Personal Interview.
8. The result of the test shall be published by UGVCL and shall be displayed on Company’s website. The Selection List as and when required as per the vacancy position shall be drawn from result published. The result published shall be valid for the period of one year from the date of publication.
9. Candidates are requested to apply only, if they are fulfilling requisite criteria. Since, we are not seeking all the documents at the time of application submission application for Written Test/ Online Test; candidate has to doubly ensure that he fulfills all the requisite criteria. All the documents of selected Candidates shall be verified at appropriate stage and if found not fulfilling any criteria, his/her candidature shall be cancelled immediately and his/her short listing in selection list shall not be a ground for claiming employment/ recruitment.
1. Start Date and Time of Registration: 14 /02/2020, 00:00 AM
2. Last Date and Time of Registration: 05/03/2020, 11:59 PM
Selection Procedure for UGVCL Junior Programmer Recruitment 2020:
The Management reserves the right to short-list, select and reject any candidates for Written Test / Online Test / Personal Interview as the case may be for selection.
How to Apply for UGVCL Junior Programmer Recruitment 2020?
1. Candidates are required to submit ONLINE Application only.
2. The candidates shortlisted for Written Test / Online Test / Personal Interview on basis of their “online applications” shall not be required to submit photocopies of all the relevant certificate at present. The photocopies of all the relevant certificate shall be submitted as and when required. Subsequently, the original certificates for verification as and when required.
3. Online application form along with two recent passport size photographs should be affixed on the application form.
4. Attested copy of: (i) School Leaving Certificate. (ii) Mark sheets of final year of Graduation/or last two Semesters of Graduation Certificate issued by College/University. (iii) Certificate from the institute/ university mentioning percentage marks obtained in case grading system is in place. (iv) Degree Certificate, if available. (v) Caste (SC/ST/SEBC) Certificate (if applicable).
5. In case of Ex. Armed force Personnel, necessary certificate should be attached.
6. In case of Widow Applicant, copy of death certificate of the deceased husband should be attached.
7. NOC from present employer (If applicable).
8. Domicile certificate, if applicable.
9. Online payment receipt.
10. Identification Proof (Voter ID/ Pan Card/Aadhar Card/Driving License etc).
11. Residential Address Proof (Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Ration Card, etc).
12. Last Date and Time of Registration: 05/03/2020, 11:59 PM.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from UGVCL.To Apply for the job posting from UGVCL, please click on the Apply Now button below.
IIT Gandhinagar Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Postdoctoral Fellow Vacancies, 10000 Salary - Apply Now
Bureau of Indian Standards Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of 150 Scientist B Vacancies - 87,000 Salary - Check Eligibility Criteria Here!
Sarkari Naukri: IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2020 - Apply for Post Doctoral Research Fellow Jobs, 60,000 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri: Anand Agricultural University Recruitment 2020: Apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancies - 31,000 Salary - Apply Now
IIT Gandhinagar Sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment For Senior Research Fellow, 35,000 Salary - Apply Now
UKSSSC Recruitment Sarkari Naukri 2020: 120 Pashudhan Prasar Adhikari Vacancies, 1,12,400 Salary - Apply Now
Walkin Interview! SVNIT Recruitment Sarkari Naukri 2020: Senior Administrative Assistant Vacancies, 25,000 Salary - Apply Now
Walkin Interview! SVNIT Recruitment 2020: Apply for Administrative Officer Vacancies, 30,000 Salary - Apply Now
Walkin Interview! SVNIT Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Junior Administrative Assistant Vacancies, 20,000 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 24,301 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 36,903 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 32,571 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 7,439 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 5,805 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 10,058 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|MSF Recruitment||7000 Vacancies|
|AIATSL Recruitment||160 Vacancies|
|LIC Recruitment||218 Vacancies|
|IOCL Recruitment||502 Vacancies|
|Central Railway Recruitment||37 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||2243 Vacancies|
|ISRO Recruitment||175 Vacancies|
|ER Recruitment||2792 Vacancies|
|HSSC Recruitment||7386 Vacancies|
|NHAI Recruitment||176 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||1412 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education