SVPNPA Recruitment 2023 Veterinary Officer vacancy online application form at svpnpa.gov.in - News
Last updated: May 15, 2021 11:54 AM | Lavanya
SVPNPA Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||SVPNPA Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Veterinary Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||various|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 - Rs. 177,500 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||26/06/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
Nominations are invited for one sanctioned post of Veterinary Officer' in the Pay Band-3 Rs. 25,600-39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/- (pre-revised) [Revised: Level-IO in the pay matrix(Rs.56100-Rs.177500) by deputation (including short-term contract) basis. The eligibility criteria (educational qualifications, experience, etc.) as per details given below:
1. Name of the Post: Veterinary Officer
2. Classification of the post: General Central Service Group 'A' Gazetted, Non-Ministerial
3. Scale of Pay: PB-3 Rs. 15,600-39,100/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-. Revised: Level-10 in the pay matrix : Rs.56100-177500
4. DA, HRA & other allowances: As admissible under the Central Government Orders from time to time.
5. Deputation (Duty) allowance: As admissible under the Central Government Orders from time to time.
6. Eligibility Criteria: Deputation (including short-term contract): Officers under the Central / State Governments / Semi- Governments / Public Sector Undertakings / Statutory
7. Organisations Local Autonomous bodies:
(a)(i) holding analogous posts on regular basis; (or)
(ii) with two years' regular service in posts in the pay band 2 of Rs. 9300-34800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/- (Revised: Level-8 in the pay matrix) or
(iii) with three years' regular service in posts in the Pay Band 2 of Rs. 9300-34800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- (Revised Level-7 in the pay matrix); and
(b)possessing the following qualifications and experience:
(i)a degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry of a recognised University/ institute with registration in Veterinary Council of India or State Veterinary council; and
(ii) three years' experience in treatment' and care of horses including hot and cold shoeing.
B. Desirable: Teaching experience in stable management.
a. Note 1: Period of deputation including short term contract (ISTC) including period of deputation (ISTC) in another ex-cadre held post . immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation/ department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date for the receipt of application.
b. Note 2: For the purpose of appointment on deputation basis, the service rendered on a regular basis by an officer prior to ISt January, 2006 (The date from which the revised structure based on the Sixth Central pay pay Commission Recommendations has been extended) shall be deemed to be service rendered in the corresponding Grade Pay / Pay Scale extended based on the recommendations of the Pay Commission except where there has been merger of more than one pre-revised scale of pay into one Grade with a common Grade Pay / Pay scale, and where this benefit will extend only for the post(s) for which that Grade Pay/ Pay Scale is the normal replacement Grade without any upgradation.
c. For Ex-Servicemen: The Armed Forces Personnel due to retire or who are to be transferred to reserve within a period of one year and having the requisite experience and qualifications prescribed as above, shall also be considered. Such persons would be given deputation terms upto the date on which they are due for release from the Armed Forces; thereafter they may be continued on re-employment (Re- employment up to the age of superannuation with reference to the civil posts)
8. Nature of duties:
a. He will be overall incharge of Veterinary Hospital which includes daily routine health/ medical check-up of horses and all tasks related to the fitness of horses for Riding. He will be responsible regarding indenting medicines and maintenance of proper stocks; Food and other requirements for the horses and; condemnation and purchase of new horses.
b. He will maintain all the records related to Veterinary Hospital like sickness and treatment of horses, History sheets of horses, stables etc.
c. He will be responsible to Assistant Director (Outdoor) in all matters and carryout any other task assigned to him by the Director or any other officer supervising the Veterinary Officer.
Selection Process for SVPNPA Recruitment 2023
Selection will be based on Deputation Basis
How to Apply SVPNPA Recruitment 2023 at svpnpa.gov.in?
1. It is requested that the above post may kindly be circulated among all Departments / Institutions / Offices under your charge and also hosting the same on the website and the nominations of eligible officers along with,
(a) their bio-data
(b) Original or attested copies of Annual Confidential Reports (should be attested on each page with rubber stamp of the competent authority not below the rank of Under Secretary of Govt. of India or equivalent) for the last five years (from 2015-16 to 2019-20),
(c) details of major and minor penalties for the last 10 years and
(d) Certificate(s) of Integrity, Vigilance and Cadre Clearance, may please be forwarded to this Academy through proper channel within 60 days from the date of publication of this circular in thé Employment News. The format of the apblication and details regarding age, qualifications, experience, charter of duty and other conditions of eligibility etc for the post is available in this Academy website http://www.svpnpa.gov.in/vacancies.
2. The candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently and the application received after the last date or application incomplete in any respect or those not accompanied by the documents/information as mentioned above will NOT be considered. The Cadre Authorities may ascertain that the particulars sent by the officers are correct as per their service records. All copies of certificates/documents enclosed with the application should be attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Govt. of India or equivalent.
No.15011/3/2014/EsWA2.(Vol.lll) Dated: 27/04/2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.