UNDP Recruitment 2023 Technical Consultant vacancy online application form at in.undp.org - News
Last updated: Mar 24, 2022 09:47 AM | Sivasankari Sekar
UNDP Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||UNDP Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Technical Consultant Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||06/04/2022|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
1. Post Name: Technical Consultant – Climate Finance
2. Duration of Initial Contract: 8 months
3. Type of Contract: Individual Contract
4. Education: Post-graduate degree in Economics and Finance
5. Experience: At least 3 years of demonstrated experience in policy analysis in climate finance at the national level post master’s degree Experience of at least 2 years/ demonstrate at least 1 project in the past of working on matters pertaining to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) at the national level
a. Experience of at least 2 years/ demonstrate at least 1 project in the past of working with Central and/or State Governments on similar assignments will be preferred.
Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages
6. Language: Excellent command in written and spoken English.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Coordinate with agencies such as NIPFP and CPI engaged under the GCF Readiness project and review technical reports submitted by the agencies.
2. Identify different blended and private finance mechanisms and map out the various incentives for mitigation action through taxation, carbon pricing mechanisms and exploring the potential of greening the financial mechanism.
3. Provide technical assistance in selection of National Accredited/Implementing Entities under the GCF Readiness project
4. Provide technical assistance for including gender and social inclusive resources in the adaptation chapter of India’s adaptation communication.
5. Provide strategic insights on latest developments in climate finance, covering private sector and financial actors, innovations in business models and financial products
6. Contribute to the application and development of innovative climate/green financing instruments, tools and resources towards achievement of India’s climate change priorities and policies.
7. Provide support for organizing training sessions/workshops under the GCF Readiness project.
8. Knowledge management, development and facilitation of public and private platform/ networking on climate change financing to achieve SDGs at the national and provincial level;
9. Support in the demonstration of climate finance models under GCF
10. Provide an analysis of finance related matters related to climate change, Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and Green Finance to support Accredited Entities (AEs) and Direct Accredited Entities (DAEs).
11. At regular intervals, provide updates and coordinate with the SDG/ Sustainable Finance team at UNDP India on deliverables relating to financing instruments and analysis
12. Any other responsibility assigned by the National Designated Authority of the GCF in MoEF&CC as well as Head, Environment, Energy and Resilience Unit, UNDP.
Selection Process for UNDP Recruitment 2023
1. Only candidates obtaining a minimum of 49 points (70% of the total technical points) would be considered for the Financial Evaluation.
2. Technical Criteria weight - 70%; Financial Criteria weight - 30%.
3. Short-listing would be done based on the following criteria:
a. Relevant Experience:50
b. Mark Qualification:20 Marks
c. Financial: 30 Marks
How to Apply UNDP Recruitment 2023 at in.undp.org?
1. Application Deadline 06-Apr-22 (Midnight New York, USA)
2. Documents to be submitted: Detailed CV with contact details of three references;
3. Technically qualified consultants will be requested to submit their lump sum rate i.e. consultants who score more than 70% i.e. 49 marks with respect to the above-mentioned evaluation criteria. Consultant should not specify their consultancy fee on their CV or with the submission. The CV will not be evaluated further in case the consultant submits the same.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.