TSNPDCL Recruitment 2023 Assistant Engineer vacancy online application form at tsnpdcl.in - News
Last updated: May 26, 2018 12:49 PM | Fresherslive
TSNPDCL Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||TSNPDCL Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer Jobs|
|No of Posts||68 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 41,155 - Rs. 63,600 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Warangal Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||27/06/2018|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
1. Post Name: Assistant Engineer - 41155-1700-44555-1985- 54480-2280-63600
a) Assistant Engineer (Electrical): Must possess a Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering /Electrical & Electronics Engineering of a recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or Provincial Act, or a State Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC)/AICTE or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto (or) a pass in Section ‘A’& ‘B’ of AMIE examination conducted by Institute of Engineers in Electrical/Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
b) Assistant Engineer (Civil): Must possess a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering of a recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or Provincial Act, or a State Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC)/AICTE or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto (or) a pass in Section ‘A’& ‘B’ of AMIE examination conducted by Institute of Engineers in Civil Engineering.
3. Training cum Probation: The candidates appointed to the post shall be placed on Probation for a period of 2 years which includes 1 year Training. At the time of joining training, they shall have to deposit their Original certificates such as Date of Birth (SSC), Degree (B.Tech/BE), Caste and Study/Residence Certificates etc. During the training period, they will be paid initial scale of pay of Assistant Engineer with usual allowances as admissible at the place of posting.
4. Place of posting: The candidates appointed shall be required to work any where at field (Office, MRT & Construction etc.,)/Operation side in TSNPDCL jurisdiction.
The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification.
i) Date of Birth Certificate (SSC)
ii) School Study Certificate (From 4th to 10th )
The following Certificates should be obtained from Govt. of Telangana State in prescribed proforma for the purpose of verification.
iii) Community Certificate (indicating Sub-Caste)
iv) Non-Creamy layer certificate (see para V (8))
v) Certificate of Residence / Nativity (if not studied in regular mode)
vi) No objection certificate from the Employer (If employed any where)
The following Certificates (whichever applicable) with minimum 40% disability should be obtained from Competent Medical authority as follows for the purpose of verification.
vii) a) Medical Certificate for the blind from Sarojini Devi Eye Hospital, Hyderabad. (For PH (VH) candidates)
b) Certificate of hearing disability and hearing assessment from ENT Hospital, Koti, Hyderabad. (For PH (HH) candidates)
c) Medical Certificate in respect of orthopedically handicapped from Osmania General Hospital, Hyderabad. (For PH (OH) candidates)
Important Dates for TSNPDCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023
ii) Starting Date of Application Submission On-Line ------- 13-06-2018
iii) Last Date For Payment of Fee On-Line ------- 27-06-2018 (Upto 5:00 PM)
iv) Last Date for Submission of On-Line ------- 27-06-2018 (Upto 11:59 PM) Application
v) Downloading of Hall-Tickets from ------- 09-07-2018 onwards
vi) Date of Examination ------- 15-07-2018 From 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM
Selection Process for TSNPDCL Recruitment 2023
How to Apply TSNPDCL Recruitment 2023 at tsnpdcl.in?
1. Applications are invited On-line from qualified candidates through the proforma Application made available on TSNPDCL WEBSITE www.tsnpdcl.in and http://tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in to the posts of Assistant Engineer (Electl.), & Assistant Engineer (Civil).
2. After payment of Fee, the Candidate has to logon to the website http://www.tsnpdcl.in and click on APPLY ONLINE link or directly visit http://tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in to view the detailed notification, User Guide and Application Form. The applicants have to provide payment details (journal number and date) and upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph with signature (see instructions for scanning and uploading photograph with signature) and then invariably fill all the relevant fields in the Application. Immediately on submission of application, applicant will get an acknowledgement in the form of a downloadable pdf document. (N O T I F I C A T I O N No. 03/2018, Dt: 25-05-2018)
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You. To Apply for the job posting from TSNPDCL,please click on the Apply Now button below.
TSNPDCL Recruitment 2023 -FAQ
Q1. Where to apply for TSNPDCL Recruitment 2023?
Ans:Candidates who wish to apply for the TSNPDCL Recruitment 2023, can apply using the apply now button available on our website.
Q2. How to know the eligibility to apply for TSNPDCL Recruitment 2023?
Ans: Once the official notification is out, you can check the eligibility criteria and apply for the TSNPDCL Recruitment 2023.
Q3. Where to check the full details about TSNPDCL Recruitment 2023?
Ans:Users can visit our website www.fresherslive.com for detailed information regarding TSNPDCL Recruitment 2023. Also you can get the information on the official website of TSNPDCL.
Q4. Can I Know the Upcoming Jobs in TSNPDCL?
Ans:Yes, you can check the current and upcoming jobs of TSNPDCL on our page. For other govt jobs visit our website and get instant job alert notifications
Q5. How can I apply for TSNPDCL Recruitment 2023?
Ans:The detailed steps to apply for TSNPDCL Recruitment 2023 is given above. Follow the steps and apply before the last date.