Tripura PSC Recruitment 2023 Sub Inspector of Excise vacancy online application form at tpsc.tripura.gov.in - News
Last updated: Mar 18, 2022 11:29 AM | Abisha Muthukumar
Tripura PSC Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||Tripura PSC Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector of Excise Jobs|
|No of Posts||7 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 5,700 - Rs. 24,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Agartala Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||25/05/2022|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
Online applications are invited from bonafide citizens of India for selection of candidates for recruitment to 7(seven) vacancies [SC-01, ST-4 & UR-21 in permanent posts of Sub-Inspector of Excise for Excise Organization (Group-C, Non-Gazetted) under Finance Department, Government of Tripura in the scale of Revised Pay of Rs. 5,700- 24,000/- Grade Pay Rs.4,200/- in the existing Pay Level-10 (ten) of the Pay Matrix,2018 .
1. Post Name: Sub Inspector of Excise
2. No of Posts: 07
3. Pay Scale: Revised Pay of Rs. 5,700- 24,000/- Grade Pay Rs.4,200/-
4. Qualification: Bachelor's Degree in Science from a recognized University. However, B. Tech Degree holders are also to be considered in the aforesaid recruitment process. B.E,
Selection Process for Tripura PSC Recruitment 2023
a) The Examination will be held in two successive stages namely (i) Written Examination and (ii) Interview/ Personality Test. The Written Examination and Interview/ Personality Test will carry 130 marks and 20 marks respectivel
b) The total marks for the Personality Test will be 20 marks. The Test shall be to assess the personal qualities of the candidate's e.g. intellectual ability, social traits interest in current affairs, critical power of judgment, variety and depth of interest, ability for leadership and moral integrity.
c) The final selection will be made in order of merit on the basis of the marks obtained by a candidate in aggregate adding the marks obtained in the Written Examination and the Personality Test. If a candidate remains absent in Personality Test his/her candidature will not be considered for final selection.
d) Further, provided that, in the list of recommendation, merit position of candidates securing equal marks in aggregate and also of the same age will be decided on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the minimum educational qualification prescribed in Recruitment Rules/ Service Rules.
How to Apply Tripura PSC Recruitment 2023 at tpsc.tripura.gov.in?
1. The last date of submission of online application is 25.05.2022 (upto 5.30 PM). The application (s) received after the closing date will not be entertained.
2. Information regarding the posts are available in the Commission's Website www.tpsc.tripura.gov.in
3. Online Application Portal will be available on Commission's website from 26.04.2022 to 25.05.2022 (5.30 PM).
4. Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio- data particulars through One Time Profile (OTPR) on the Commission's Website viz. tpsc.cripura.gov.in.
5. Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID.
6. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR User ID through the Commission's website.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.