TRAI Recruitment 2023 Principal Advisor vacancy online application form at trai.gov.in - News
Last updated: Mar 12, 2022 03:48 PM | Sivasankari Sekar
TRAI Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||TRAI Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Principal Advisor Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||13/04/2022|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
The organization proposes to fill up the post of Principal Advisor (Financial& Economic Analysis) at its Headquarter, New Delhi on deputation on foreign service terms, initially for a period of two years. The required qualification and experience for the said post are given below:
1. Post Name: Principal Advisor
2. Pay Level-15 in Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC Pre-revised HAG Rs. 67000- [email protected]%-79000) plus allowances such as DA, HRA etc. as per Govt. Rules.
3. Eligibility criteria: Officers of the Central Govt., Public Sector Undertakings and Statutory and Autonomous Bodies: holding equivalent post on regular basis OR, Officers in SAG with four years of regular service in that grade OR, Group A officers having twenty one years of regular service in Group 'A of which at least four years of regular service shall be in | the Senior Administrative Grade.
4. Qualification Essential: A Master/ Bachelors Degree in Business Administration/ Economics/ Commerce/ Engineering/ Law/Science /Humanities from a recognized University/ institution or, Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India, and possessing requisite experience in the relevant field.
5. Desirable Post Graduate Degree in Management, Finance, Economics, Law, Engineering, Telecommunications or Commerce.
6. Work experience in handling matters pertaining to economic policy formulation/ economic analysis/ economic administration/ tariff or price administration/matters related to finance or taxation. Experience
Selection Process for TRAI Recruitment 2023
How to Apply TRAI Recruitment 2023 at trai.gov.in?
1. All the Ministries/Departments, Central Public Sector Undertakings and Statutory and Autonomous Bodies of Government of India are requested to forward applications in the prescribed proforma (can be downloaded from TRAI's website www.trai.gov.in) along with attested copies of ACRs/APARs for the last five years, vigilance/disciplinary clearance and cadre clearance of eligible candidates, whose services could be placed at the disposal of the Authority immediately in the event of their selection.
2. The application should be sent in an envelope superscribing the post applied for to the Senior Research Officer (A&P), Telecom Regulatory Authority of India, Mahanagar Door Sanchar Bhawan, J. L. Nehru Marg (Old Minto Road), Next to Zakir Hussain College, New Delhi-110002 on OR before 13th April, 2022.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.