IREL Recruitment 2023 Trade Apprentice vacancy online application form at irel.gov.in - News
Last updated: Jan 12, 2022 12:22 PM | Abisha Muthukumar
IREL Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||IREL Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice Jobs|
|No of Posts||10 Posts|
|Job Location||Kanniyakumari Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||27/01/2022|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
IREL (India) Limited (formerly Indian Rare Earths Limited), Manavalakurichi invites applications from eligible Indian nationals meeting the following eligibility criteria for engagement of 11 Technician Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and rules made there under:
i. The details of the designated Trade, qualification and number of seats for training are given in the following table:
1. Post Name: Trade Apprentices
i. Fitter: Passed ITI in Fitter trade
ii. Electrician: Passed ITI in Electrician trade
iii. Welder: Passed ITI in Welder trade
iv. Draughtsman (Mechanical/Civil): Passed ITI in Draughtsman (Mechanical/Civil) trade
5. Duration: 1 year
6. No of Posts: 10
7. Notification No. : IREL (India) Limited/MK/Apprentices Engagement/2022/04
Candidates should submit self-attested photocopies of the following certificates/ documents along with their application:
a. 10th pass/Matriculation certificate/Birth Certificate issued by the concerned Education Board/Concerned Authority as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
b. 10th / HSC Mark Sheet.
c. SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS/Disability certificates by reserved category candidates in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority. OBC non-creamy layer status should be valid and OBC certificate issued by the Competent Authority should be latest one.
d. The Income and Assets Certificate issued by Competent Authority by EWS candidates.
e. Semester-wise/year-wise mark sheets and Pass certificate in respective Discipline.
f. Documentary proof for Candidates belonging to Land Affected Category/ peripheral villages within 10 KM radius of IREL, MK Unit.
g. Nativity Certificate.
h. Aadhaar Card
i. 10 nos. of passport size photographs
j. Police Verification Certificate duly issued by concerned Police authorities of the area in which the candidates normally resides
Selection Process for IREL Recruitment 2023
1. The candidates who are fulfilling the criteria w.r.t educational qualification, marks, age etc. are only eligible for engagement as Apprentices on the basis of merit list based on marks scored in specified educational qualification, subject to being found “Medically Fit” by IREL (India) Limited’s Medical Officer.
2. In case final aggregate marks is not mentioned in the pass certificate or in final marksheet, average marks of all the semesters / years will be considered as the marks scored in the Qualifying Examination.
3. Wherever CGPA or other grades in qualifying examination are awarded, equivalent % of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by concerned University / Institute. The candidate shall be required to submit a certificate to this effect from the University / Institute at the time of document verification.
4. Candidates having higher/professional qualification of Degrees of Post Graduate qualification in Engineering(ME/M.Tech), MCA, MBA or its equivalent, CA/ICWA, Ph.D, L.L.B need not apply as they have higher qualifications than the prescribed induction level qualifications for the advertised seats
5. Shortlisted candidates shall undergo Medical Examination and will have to be declared “Medically Fit” by company authorized Medical Officer before engagement as Apprentice. Final selection of candidate iss ubject to medical fitness by Company’s Medical Officer.
How to Apply IREL Recruitment 2023 at irel.gov.in?
1. Interested eligible candidates must register themselves in the Portal of Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship, Government of India (http://www.apprenticeshipindia.org) for Trade Apprentices and in the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme of MHRD(http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in) for Graduate/Technician Apprentices before applying against this advertisement. The applications will notbe accepted without registration in the above-mentioned web portals.
2. Wherever tie is coming, higher marks of specified educational qualification will be taken, if both are coming in tie, seniority in date of birth will be taken
3. The duly filled in application form affixing passport size photograph of the applicant on the space provided along with all supporting documents is required to be sent to the following address: The Manager (Personnel), IREL (India) Limited, Manavalakurichi, Kanyakumari District, Tamilnadu-629252
4. The filled in application should reach us on or before 27.01.2022.
5. Applications received after 27.01.2022for any reasons will not be considered.
6. Application should be sent by post, preferably through speed-post. Applications received through any other mode will also be considered. However, under no circumstances the company will be responsible for any delay/ loss during transit. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.