THSTI Jobs 2020 - Various Vacancy - Apply Now
Last updated: Jan 05,2020 09:50 IST
|No of Posts||02 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply||08/02/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Haryana Govt Jobs|
2. Essential Qualification : PhD in Life Sciences or MD or MVSc or M.Tech in Biotechnology/ Biomedical Engineering/ Biotech pharmacology or relevant area from a recognised University with minimum 15 years relevant experience in responsible higher position in research/ teaching Institute/ University/ Industry with published research of highest standards and/ or technologies of established utility.
3. Desirable :
(i) At least two years' experience as a head of a department in a reputed academic or research institute or industry in related fields. Demonstrated ability to create new knowledge in the area of expertise or translate innovations to develop new processes or products and ability to network with national and global institutes and industries.
(ii) Since the responsibilities of one position of Dean would be related to Clinical Research, basic degree in MBBS / BDS / BVSc and minimum 15 years' experience in clinical research or related areas would be desirable.
(iii) The experience requirement specified above shall be the experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications specified for the post.
4. For Deputation : Officials Of the Central Government/ State Government/ Universities/ public Sector Undertakings and Government funded research organisations/ institutes possessing the qualifications and experience prescribed for direct recruitment are eligible to apply. The terms and conditions of deputation shall be governed by DoPT OM No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay II) dated 17th June 2010 as amended/ revised from time to time.
5. Compensation :
(i) The incumbent will be placed in Level 16 of the pay matrix with annual increment as per CCS (Revised pay) Rules, 2016. At the present rate, a Dean shall be entitled for a gross pay 0f about Rs. 3,00,000/- as per the CCS (RP) Rules, 2016.
(ii) In addition to the usual pay and allowances as admissible, the selected incumbent will be entitled to Other benefits such as a semi - furnished on-campus housing (in lieu of HRA), medical reimbursement, telephone expenses reimbursement, newspaper allowance, children education allowance, Leave Travel Concession, New pension Scheme contribution etc. as per the Government of India rules and a chauffeur driven car (in lieu of transport allowance).
6. Age limit, Method of appointment and Probation :
(i) Age limit for direct recruitment : 55 years as on the last date for receipt of application.
(ii) Age limit for deputation : 58 years as on the last date for receipt of application
(iii) Method of appointment : Deputation/Absorption failing both by direct recruitment.
(iv) Probation : There will be an initial probation period of one year which may be extended at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
How to Apply
(i) Duly filled Application format (Annexure- l)
(ii) Curriculum Vitae
(iii) List Of notable publications, patents and technologies
(iv) Three Of the best publications
(v) List of three potential referees with names and email addresses
(vi) A two-page note on the proposed scientific programme in THSTI with particular reference to its connection with the relevant thematic program they are interested in joining.
(vii) Candidates working in Govt. / PSUs / autonomous bodies are required to have their applications forwarded through proper channels.
2. Nominations by distinguished experts may be considered, depending upon merit and the area of expertise. Nominations should also enclose the documents mentioned at h (1) above.
3. The decision with regard to shortlisting the candidates based on the conditions specified above and to provide relaxation, if any, shall be taken by the search-cum-selection committee constituted by DoPT.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.To Apply for the job posting from THSTI, please click on the Apply Now button below.
FDDI Recruitment 2020: 15,000 - 1,50,000 Salary - Office Executive, System Assistant, More Vacancies - Apply Soon
Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2020: Executive Engineer Vacancies - 10,750 - 16,750 Salary - Apply Soon
Namakkal District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020: Office Assistant Posts, Check eligibility criteria - Apply Soon
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 26,734 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 44,245 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 45,795 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 23,017 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 30,959 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 19,385 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|RPSC Recruitment||620 Vacancies|
|NABARD Recruitment||154 Vacancies|
|C-DAC Noida Recruitment||143 Vacancies|
|Vizag Steel Recruitment||189 Vacancies|
|NPCIL Recruitment||537 Vacancies|
|MAHAGENCO Recruitment||235 Vacancies|
|ITI Limited Recruitment||129 Vacancies|
|TNEB Recruitment||2400 Vacancies|
|RCF Recruitment||400 Vacancies|
|Department of Telecommunications Recruitment||101 Vacancies|
|NEKRTC Recruitment||1619 Vacancies|
|MPPGCL Recruitment||209 Vacancies|
|OFB Recruitment||6061 Vacancies|
|Revenue Department Recruitment||2174 Vacancies|
|TNFUSRC Recruitment||320 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education