THSTI Jobs 2019: 02 Principal Scientist, Lab Manager Vacancy for M.Phil/Ph.D, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech published on 25th April 2019
|Vacancy 1||Principal Scientist|
|Salary||Rs. 1,50,000/-Per Month|
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
|Last Date to Apply||31/05/2019|
1. Qualifications and Experience: Ph.D. Biochemistry/MicrobioIogy/ in Biotechnology/Life Sciences / Biological Sciences with minimum 5 years of relevant research experience.
2. Experience: Experience in working with Infectious agents (Virus, Bacteria, Microbes), preferably with clinical samples desirable.
3. Job Description: Setting up Lab, Conduct quantitative and qualitative research proposed in the project, Coordinate with departmental team other Provide technical guidance on area of expertise and respond to internal and external queries. Monitor staff performance, Lead team researchers/technicians, of and coordinate work activity and training sessions,. Perform assays for the clinical samples, Data analysis, report
|Salary||Rs. 1,00,000/-Per Month|
|Experience||3 - 6 years|
|Last Date to Apply||31/05/2019|
1. Qualifications and Experience: M.Sc/ M. Tech in Life Sciences or Equivalent degree in biotechnology, or in any of the life, laboratory or medical sciences with three years research experience.
2. Experience: Experience in the areas of; laboratory management skills, knowledge of standard laboratory safety and procedures. Ability to lead and direct other laboratory staff members, additional technical skills and qualifications as well interpersonal as communication skills are desirable.
3. Job Description: The main function of a laboratory manager is to run the laboratory smoothly, safely and efficiently. The manager is responsible for planning and overseeing of all its activities. The same is responsible for all aspects of laboratory equipment (running and maintenance), supplies, laboratory employees, documentation, relevant computer hard and software(s). Also helps in developing experimental and safety procedures as well as assisting in the development of the laboratory strategic planning, budgeting and procurement plan among others.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. Appointment will be made initially on contract for a period of one year with an initial probation period of six months that may be extended at the discretion of the competent authority.
2. All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
3. Persons working in Govt. / PSUs / autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel or produce a relevant 'No Objection Certificate' at the time of written test/skill test.
4. The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications specified for the post.
5. Number of positions filled will be as per the Institute's need and availability of the suitable candidates.
Procedure for filling online application:
i. A soft copy of your passport size photo and signature.
ii. A comprehensive CV (PDF format only) containing details of qualification, positions held, professional experience/distinctions etc.
iii. The documents in support of educational qualification and experience (PDF format only) as mentioned below: Matriculation Mark sheet Intermediate Mark sheet Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet Post-Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet (if any) Ph.D or equivalent degree (if any) Relevant experience certificates (if any)
iv. Caste / Disability certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable.
How to Apply
1. Candidates are requested to use Google Chrome internet browser for best results in submission of online application.
2. Once online application is submitted, no correction/modification is possible.
3. In case of difficulty in filling up the online form, please send e-mail to email@example.com
4. On successful submission of your application, an auto-generated email containing a reference number will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence.
5. Last date for submission of online application : 31 May 2019
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2019
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 26,992 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 24,459 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate jobs - 19,097 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs - 80,000 + Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 15,417 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 18,979 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 9,728 Vacancies||RS. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||RS. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2019||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Indian Bank Recruitment||115 Vacancies|
|HAL Recruitment||6 Vacancies|
|Delhi Home Guards Recruitment||5700 Vacancies|
|Jammu and Kashmir Police Recruitment||2700 Vacancies|
|Delhi Police Recruitment||554 Vacancies|
|NF RAILWAY Recruitment||2605 Vacancies|
|Konkan Railway Recruitment||136 Vacancies|
|CSEB Recruitment||124 Vacancies|
|FCI Recruitment||330 Vacancies|
|BOAT Southern Region Recruitment||660 Vacancies|
|UCIL Recruitment||247 Vacancies|
|KSP Recruitment||3041 Vacancies|
|NABARD Recruitment||1 Vacancies|
|CISF Recruitment||914 Vacancies|
|DRDO Recruitment||383 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location VIEW ALL
|Job Title||Company Name||Eligibility||Last Date|
|Indian Army Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||12TH - Alwar||08/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|TATA AIA||Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate||18/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Assistant Section Officer
|Prasar Bharati Jobs 2019 - 30 Vacancies||Any Graduate - New Delhi||01/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Specialist, Super Specialist
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 14 Vacancies||MBBS, Diploma, DNB, MS/MD - Faridabad||15/12/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|HAL Jobs 2019 - 2 Vacancies||BPT - Koraput||20/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Indian Army Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.Pharma, 12TH - Bongaigaon||18/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Specialist Cadre Officers
|State Bank of India Jobs 2019 - 76 Vacancies||Any Graduate, B.Tech/B.E, CA, MBA/PGDM - Mumbai||31/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Advisor/ Associate Advisor
|Vizag Steel Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.Tech/B.E - Visakhapatnam||17/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|IOCL Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||MBBS, Any Post Graduate - Begusarai||19/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|PNB Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate - New Delhi||18/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Central Bank of India Jobs 2019 - 40 Vacancies||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate - Pashchim Champaran, Vaishali, Sitamarhi, Sheohar||25/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Graduate Apprentice, Technician (Diploma) Apprentice
|DRDO Jobs 2019 - 116 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, Diploma - Baleshwar||20/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Ward Sahayika, Safaiwali, More Vacancies
|Indian Army Jobs 2019 - 22 Vacancies||10TH - Jabalpur||26/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Senior Resident, Junior Resident
|NLC Jobs 2019 - 14 Vacancies||MBBS, BAMS, PG Diploma, MS/MD - Cuddalore||24/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|HAL Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Post Graduate - Faizabad||31/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Fireman, Fire Engine Driver, Industrial Mazdoor
|Ministry of Defence Jobs 2019 - 11 Vacancies||10TH - Across India||16/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|AAI Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||CA, MBA/PGDM - New Delhi||28/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Staff Car Driver
|India Post Jobs 2019 - 5 Vacancies||10TH - Mumbai||23/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Assistant Review Officer
|UKPSC Jobs 2019 - 56 Vacancies||Any Graduate - Haridwar||30/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice
|TNEB Jobs 2019 - 500 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, Diploma - Coimbatore, Trichy, Chennai||25/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|