Graduate Executive Trainee jobs in NLC India Recruitment 2020 - 259 vacancies - Check Job Details, Salary, Eligibility Criteria Here
Last updated: Mar 20,2020 16:34 IST
|Post Name||Graduate Executive Trainee|
|No of Posts||259 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000 - Rs. 1,80,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Bikaner, Cuddalore, Dumka|
|Last Date to Apply||03/01/2019|
|Similar Jobs||Jharkhand Govt Jobs, Rajasthan Govt Jobs, Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
Recruitment to the post of Graduate Executive Trainee (GET)in the following disciplines for its units and facilities located in various Projects at Neyveli, Barsingsar, Bithnok, Talabira, South Pachwara and other locations of Solar / Wind Power Projects / Sites including its subsidiaries and joint ventures at Tuticorin (NTPL), Tamil Nadu, Ghatampur (NUPPL), Uttar Pradesh.
i. Mechanical: Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering / Mechanical & Production Engineering. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50% for SC/ST.),
ii. Electrical (EEE): Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering /Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Power Engineering (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC/ST.)
iii. Electrical (ECE): Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC/ST.)
iv. Civil: Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering / Civil & Structural Engineering. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC.)
v. Control and Instrumentation: Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC/ST.)
vi. Computer: Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Computer Science Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology (or) Full Time / Part Time PG Degree in Computer Applications. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/OBC (NCL).)
vii. Mining: Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Mining Engineering. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC.)
viii. Geology: Full Time / Part Time M.Tech Geology (or) M.Sc Geology. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC.)
ix. Finance: Pass in final examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (CA) / Institute of Cost Accountants of India (CMA) (or) Degree in any discipline with MBA of minimum 02 years’ duration with specialization in Finance with 60% marks for UR/EWS/OBC (NCL)& 50% marks for SC/ST.
x. Human Resource: a) Degree in any discipline; and b) Post Graduate Degree in Social Work / Business Administration / Business Management with specialization in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Labour-Welfare (OR) Post Graduate Degree / Diploma of minimum two years’ duration in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / HRM / Labour Welfare / Labour Management / Labour Administration / Labour Studies. (Minimum qualifying marks in PG Degree / PG Diploma is 60 % for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC/ST.) c) Additional qualification of Degree in Law is desirable.
2. Induction: Candidates joining NLCIL as Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) will undergo training for One year. During Training period, basic pay of INR. 50,000 in the scale of pay of INR. 50,000-1,60,000 (E-2 Grade) will be paid. On successful completion of training, the trainees will be absorbed in E3 Grade in the scale of pay INR. 60,000-1,80,000 with a basic pay of INR. 60,000.
3. Place Of Posting Selected Candidates Are Liable To Be Posted To Any Unit/area/place Under The Control Of Nlcil Or Any Joint Venture / Associate / Subsidiary Company Of Nlcil During The Period Of Training Or On Regularisation.
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. All qualifications should have been acquired from Indian Universities/Institutes, recognized by UGC or AICTE (whichever is applicable) or any other appropriate statutory authority in India.
3. Candidates who have Passed the notified qualification only are eligible to apply.
4. Candidates from PSE/Govt./Quasi Govt. should produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of Interview
5. Persons already resigned from NLCIL may also apply, subject to fulfilling the notified eligibility criteria.
6. Candidates will be called for selection based on Self certified information along with copies of testimonials uploaded by them. They should produce the original documents, in support of their meeting eligibility conditions, at the time of Interview failing which such candidates will not be permitted to appear for the interview and Travelling Allowance will not be reimbursed to them.
1. Opening of On-line submission of application Date & Time 18.03.2020 at 10:00 hrs.
2. Closing of On-line submission of application Date & Time 17.04.2020 at 23:55 hrs.
3. Last Date for On-line payment of Fees 17.04.2020 at 23:55 hrs.
4. Date of Examination (Tentative)* 26.05.2020 & 27.05.2020.
Any change in the indicated date for Computer Based Online Examination, shall be intimated through NLCIL website www.nlcindia.com.
Selection Procedure :
1. Candidates who qualify in the Computer Based Online Examination will be shortlisted for personal interview in the order of merit based on the Marks scored in the examination. The number of candidates to be considered for personal interview will be 6 times the number of vacancies notified.
2. The names of candidates shortlisted for personal interview will be disseminated through NLCIL website (www.nlcindia.com). The link for downloading the Call Letters to the shortlisted candidates for Personal Interview will be hosted in NLCIL website. Shortlisted candidates will also be informed through e-mail / SMS.
3. Minimum qualifying marks in the Personal Interview will be 50% for General(UR) / EWS and 40 % for OBC (NCL)/ SC/ST / PwBD candidates.
4. The final selection will be based on the aggregate of marks scored by the candidate in the Computer Based Online Examination and Interview (80% weightage for Computer Based Online Examination Score and 20% weightage for Personal Interview).
How to Apply :
1. Candidates should apply only through online mode in NLCIL website www.nlcindia.com.
2. No manual / paper applications will be entertained directly.
3. After submitting applications through ONLINE, candidates should take a print out of registration cum application form and produce it along with self-attested copies of certificates / documents, at the time of document verification to be conducted prior to Personal Interview.
4. Scrutiny of applications for short listing of candidates for written examination / interview will be solely based on documents / certificates uploaded by the candidates at the time of registration / submission of application through ONLINE. Before registering / applying online, the candidates should ensure that they have valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid at least for one year, or till the recruitment process is completed.
5. The Online application portal will be active from 10:00 hours on 18/03/2020 to 23:55 hours on 17/04/2020.
6. Candidates applying for more than one post should apply and submit separate Registration-cum-Application Form and receipt for fee along with the requisite enclosures for each post (s). Candidates should submit single application only for any post. In case of multiple applications / registrations for any post, the last registered applications shall only be considered.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NLC, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Sarkari Naukri 2020: AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 - Research Nurse Vacancies - 15,154 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri 2020: AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 - Data Entry Operator Vacancies - 15,154 Salary - Apply Now
Fresh Sarkari Naukri: JPSC Recruitment 2020 - Controller of Examinations Vacancies - 67,000 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri 2020: AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 - Lab Attendant Vacancies - 13,624 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri 2020: IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 - Executive Engineer Vacancies - 67,700 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri 2020: IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 - Registrar Vacancies - 1,44,200 Salary - Apply Now
Fresh Sarkari Naukri: JPSC Recruitment 2020 - Assistant Registrar Vacancies - 39,100 Salary - Apply Now
Fresh Sarkari Naukri: CGPSC Recruitment 2020 - Assistant Geo hydrologist, Assistant Geo physics, More Vacancies - 56,100 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri 2020: IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 - Deputy Registrar Vacancies - 78,800 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri 2020: IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 - Assistant Registrar Vacancies - 56,100 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri 2020: MNIT Recruitment 2020 - Junior Research Fellowship Vacancies - 31,000 Salary - Apply Now
Fresh Sarkari Naukri: CGPSC Recruitment 2020 - Medical Officer Vacancies - 39,100 Salary - Apply Now
Fresh Sarkari Naukri: CGPSC Recruitment 2020 - 162 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Vacancies - 39,100 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 11,875 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 14,158 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 13,077 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 1,462 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 2,918 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 2,769 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|FSSAI Recruitment||83 Vacancies|
|NALCO Recruitment||132 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||97 Vacancies|
|CSEB Recruitment||188 Vacancies|
|NTPC Recruitment||24 Vacancies|
|J and K Bank Recruitment||1850 Vacancies|
|AIATSL Recruitment||17 Vacancies|
|Pune Metro Rail Recruitment||4 Vacancies|
|GSSSB Recruitment||686 Vacancies|
|OSSC Recruitment||179 Vacancies|
|BECIL Recruitment||475 Vacancies|
|POWER GRID Recruitment||376 Vacancies|
|APCPL Recruitment||25 Vacancies|
|IOCL Recruitment||1007 Vacancies|
|South Eastern Railway Recruitment||617 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
- SBI Result 2020
- DSLR Goa Result 2020
- UPSC Exam Pattern
- WBPSC Result 2020
- ESIC Result 2020
- UPSC Exam Date 2020
- DSSSB Cut off 2020
- UPSC Exam 2020
- APSC Exam Calendar 2020
- Gujarat High Court Result 2020
- SSC Application Form 2020
- BPSC AE Syllabus 2020
- Bihar SWD Result 2020
- Assam Postal Circle Result Result 2020
- UGVCL Syllabus 2020
- RPSC Result 2020
- KEA Admit Card 2020
- Indian Coast Guard Result 2020
- RDD Tripura Result 2020
- UPSC Admit Card 2020
- NTPC Admit Card 2020
- UPSC Exam Calendar 2020
- OSSC DV Schedule 2020
- TSPSC Document Verification Schedule 2020
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Result 2019
- RRB Admit Card 2020
- APRJC CET Application Form 2020: Application process, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Syllabus Here
- IMU CET 2020 Application Form Fill the CET form @ imu.edu.in
- ILICAT 2020 Application Form
- KEAM Admit Card 2020, DOwnload Admit Card @ cee.kerala.gov.in
- AIL LET Syllabus 2020
- AIL LET Exam Pattern 2020
- JAC 9th Result 2020, Download 9th Results Here
- RBSE 10th Result 2020, Download the 10th Results Here
- RBSE 12th Result 2020, Download the Class 12th Result @ rajresults.nic.in
- Uniraj Syllabus 2020, Download the Syllabus @ uniraj.ac.in
- HPBOSE 10th Result 2020, download the 10th Result hpbose.org
- AIL LET Admit Card 2020
- AIL LET Application Form 2020
- MAH AAC CET 2020 Admit Card: Steps to Check, Exam Dates Here
- TN SSLC Hall Ticket 2020, Download SSLC Hall Ticket @ tndge.gov.in
- JNEE 2020 Result
- Kerala Class 8 Syllabus 2020, Get the Class 6 Syllabus @ kerala.gov.in
- Kerala Class 6 Syllabus 2020, Get the Class 6 Syllabus @ kerala.gov.in
- PSSOU Admit Card 2020, Get Entrance Exam Admit Card @pssou.ac.in
- JNEE 2020 Admit Card
- JNEE Application Form 2020
- PTU Date Sheet 2020, Download the Time Table @ ptu.ac.in
- TS PGECET 2020 Application Form, Fill the PGECET form @ pgecet.tsche.ac.in
- SVUEET Admit Card 2020: Important Dates, How To Download, and Other Important Points
- SVUEET Application Form 2020: Details, Procedure, Dates, and More
- SVUEET Exam Dates 2020
Latest Breaking News
Game of Thrones Season 1 Web Series 2020 - Watch and Download Latest Game of Thrones Season 1 New Web Series List, Game of Thrones Season 1 Web Series Latest News
Movies4K 2020 - Illegal HD Hollywood, English Movies Download Movies4K, Latest Movies4K News
Gajapokkiri Movie - Gajapokkiri Full Movie Download in Malayalam, Gajapokkiri Malayalam Dubbed Movie Download
Bangalore Days Movie Download - Bangalore Days Malayalam Full Movie Free Download
OKhatrimaza 2020 - Illegal OKhatrimaza HD Movies download, OKhatrimazafull .com Bollywood movies, Pakisthani movies HD Download
Aana Alaralodalaral Movie Download - Aana Alaralodalaral Malayalam Full Movie Free Download
Happy Birthday Ekta Kapoor: Have a look at Ekta Kapoor Birthday Special Photos, Ekta Kapoor’s Images, and Birthday date
Yedu Chepala Katha Movie Download - Yedu Chepala Katha Telugu Full Movie Free Download
Youtube 2020: Watch, Download Youtube Movies Latest, Know YouTube Premium, YouTbe TV, Updates on YouTube
Pooja Movie - Pooja Full Movie Download in Telugu, Pooja Telugu Dubbed Movie Download
Gold Rate In Top Cities
- Gold Rate in Ahmedabad
- Gold Rate in Bangalore
- Gold Rate in Chennai
- Gold Rate in Coimbatore
- Gold Rate in Delhi
- Gold Rate in Hyderabad
- Gold Rate in Kerala
- Gold Rate in Kochi
- Gold Rate in Kolhapur
- Gold Rate in Kolkata
- Gold Rate in Mumbai
- Gold Rate in Pondicherry
- Gold Rate in Pune
- Gold Rate in Tiruchirapalli
- Gold Rate in Vijayawada
- Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam
Silver Rate In Top Cities
- Silver Rate in Chennai
- Silver Rate in Mumbai
- Silver Rate in Delhi
- Silver Rate in Kolkata
- Silver Rate in Bangalore
- Silver Rate in Hyderabad
- Silver Rate in Coimbatore
- Silver Rate in Madurai
- Silver Rate in Kerala
- Silver Rate in Pune
- Silver Rate in Vadodara
- Silver Rate in Ahmedabad
- Silver Rate in Jaipur
- Silver Rate in Lucknow
- Silver Rate in Vijayawada
- Silver Rate in Patna
- Silver Rate in Nagpur
- Silver Rate in Chandigarh
- Silver Rate in Surat
- Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar
- Silver Rate in Mangalore
- Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam
- Silver Rate in Nashik
- Silver Rate in Mysore
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education