Tamil Nadu Grama Bank Recruitment 2023 Office Assistant vacancy online application form at tamilnadugramabank.com - News
Last updated: Jun 14, 2022 10:35 AM | Abisha Muthukumar
Tamil Nadu Grama Bank Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||Tamil Nadu Grama Bank Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Office Assistant Jobs|
|No of Posts||451 Posts|
|Job Location||Coimbatore Jobs, Madurai Jobs, Salem Jobs, Vellore Jobs, Chennai Jobs, Virudhunagar Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||27/06/2022|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
Common Recruitment Process for Recruitment of Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistants (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) - CRP RRBs XI
a. The online examinations for the next Common Recruitment Process for RRBs (CRP RRBs XI) for recruitment of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose) will be conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively in August and September/ October 2022.
b. The interviews for recruitment of Group “A”- Officers (Scale-I, II & III) under the same process will be coordinated by the Nodal Regional Rural Banks with the help of NABARD and IBPS in consultation with appropriate authority tentatively in the month of November 2022.
1. Position: Office Assistant
2. No of Posts: 451
3. Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent (a) Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s*
(b) Desirable: Working knowledge of Computer
Important Dates for Tamil Nadu Grama Bank Office Assistant Recruitment 2023
1. On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 07.06.2022 to 27.06.2022
2. Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 07.06.2022 to 27.06.2022
3. Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: 09.07.2022
4. Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 18.07.2022 to 23.07.2022
5. Download of call letters for online examination – Preliminary: July/ August, 2022
6. Online Examination – Preliminary: August, 2022
7. Result of Online exam – Preliminary: September 2022
8. Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main / Single: September 2022
9. Online Examination – Main / Single: September/October 2022
10. Declaration of Result – Main/ Single (For Officers Scale I, II and III): October 2022
11. Download of call letters for interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III): October/November 2022
12. Conduct of interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III) October/November 2022 Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistant. (Multipurpose)): January 2023
(i) Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
(ii) Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CRP RRBs- XI
(iii) Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
(iv) Photo Identity Proof as indicated in Point L of the advertisement
(v) Mark-sheets or certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 27.06.2022 has to be submitted.
(vi) Experience Certificates (as on 27.06.2022) if applicable (Hardcopy/ Digitally signed copy/ Received from Valid email id- subject to verification, of experience certificates will be accepted).
(vii) Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/ or if their caste does not find place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form.
(viii) Income and Asset Certificate issued by any one of the Authorities as notified by the Government of India in the prescribed format in the case of EWS category candidates.
(ix) Disability certificate in prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons With Disability category If the candidate has used the services of a Scribe at the time of online exam the duly filled in details of the scribe in the prescribed format
(x) For Officers- An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge book alongwith pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview.
a. Those who are still in defence service should submit a certificate from a competent authority that they will be relieved from defence services, on or before 26.06.2023. Please note that failure to provide this certificate will result in immediate disqualification. The RRB’s will not be in any position to waive this condition. The Candidates falling in this category are well advised to apply for this certificate at the earliest to avoid disqualification.
For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) - Ex-Servicemen candidates: (i) Candidates who are released/ retired from Armed Forces are required to submit a certificate as per Proforma A. Such Ex-servicemen candidates have to produce a copy of the discharge Certificate / pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of joining
(xi) Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt. offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” in original from their employer, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
b. The No Objection Certificate should not be issued for appearing in interview for selection to any particular Regional Rural Bank as the Common Recruitment Process is for all RRBs. Production of such conditional NOCs at the time of interview will not be considered and such candidates will not be permitted to participate in interview/will not be considered for further selection process.
(xii) Persons eligible for age relaxation under II (6) must produce a certificate from the District Magistrate to the effect that they are eligible for relief in terms of the Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persons sanctioned by the Government and communicated vide Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Financial Services communication No.F.No.9/21/2006-IR dated 27.07.2007.
(xiii) Persons falling in categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) of Point B (I) should produce a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt. Of India
(xiv) Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
Selection Process for Tamil Nadu Grama Bank Recruitment 2023
1. For the posts of Officers Scale I and Office Assistant (Multi-purpose) the examination will be two tier i.e. the Online Examination will be held in two phases, Preliminary and Main.
2. For the post of Office Assistant (Multi-purpose), candidates who will qualify in Preliminary Examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Main Examination.
3. They will be provisionally allotted on the basis of the marks obtained by them in the Main Examination and the actual vacancies reported by the RRBs.
4. For the post of Officers Scale I, candidates who will qualify in Preliminary Examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Main Examination and shortlisted candidates in the Main Examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be coordinated by the Nodal Regional Rural Banks with the help of NABARD and IBPS in consultation with appropriate authority.
5. For the post of Officers Scale II (Generalist and Specialists) and Scale III, candidates will appear for Single Online Examination and shortlisted candidates in the Single Online Examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be coordinated by the Nodal Regional Rural Banks with the help of NABARD and IBPS in consultation with appropriate authority.
6. Candidates applying for the posts of Officers Scale I, II and III, seeking age relaxation, will be required to submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of Interview co-ordinated by the Nodal RRB with the help of NABARD and IBPS in consultation with appropriate authority, if shortlisted for interview
7. Candidates (for both posts) have to qualify in both the tests by securing minimum cut-off marks. Adequate number of candidates in each category, depending upon requirements, will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.
8. For The Post Of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Marks Obtained Only In The Main Examination Will Be Considered For Final Merit Listing.
9. For The Post Of Officers Scale I – Marks Obtained Only In The Main Examination Will Be Considered For Shortlisting For Interview And Final Merit Listing
10. For The Post Of Officers Scale Ii (Generalist And Specialist) And Scale Iii – Marks Obtained In The Single Level Examination Will Be Considered For Shortlisting For Interview And Final Merit Listing.
How to Apply Tamil Nadu Grama Bank Recruitment 2023 at tamilnadugramabank.com?
1. A candidate can apply for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and can also apply for the Post of Officer. However a candidate can apply for only one post in officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale-III.
2. Candidates have to apply separately and pay fees / intimation charges separately for each post. Candidates can apply online only. No other mode of application will be accepted.
3. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
4. Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s authorised website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP for RRBs” and then click on the appropriate option “click Here To Apply Online For Crp- Rrbs officers (Scale-I, II and III)” or “Click Here To Apply Online For CRP- RRBs- OFFICE ASSISTANT (Multipurpose)” to open up the On-Line Application Form
5. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
6. No change is permitted after clicking on COMPLETE REGISTRATION Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission
7. For the posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officers Scale I, the candidate should indicate in the online application the state to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be irrevocable.
8. Last date of Online Registration i.e. 27.06.2022
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You. To Apply for the job posting from Tamil Nadu Grama Bank,please click on the Apply Now button below.
Tamil Nadu Grama Bank Recruitment 2023 -FAQ
Q1. Where to apply for Tamil Nadu Grama Bank Recruitment 2023?
Ans:Candidates who wish to apply for the Tamil Nadu Grama Bank Recruitment 2023, can apply using the apply now button available on our website.
Q2. How to know the eligibility to apply for Tamil Nadu Grama Bank Recruitment 2023?
Ans: Once the official notification is out, you can check the eligibility criteria and apply for the Tamil Nadu Grama Bank Recruitment 2023.
Q3. Where to check the full details about Tamil Nadu Grama Bank Recruitment 2023?
Ans:Users can visit our website www.fresherslive.com for detailed information regarding Tamil Nadu Grama Bank Recruitment 2023. Also you can get the information on the official website of Tamil Nadu Grama Bank.
Q4. Can I Know the Upcoming Jobs in Tamil Nadu Grama Bank?
Ans:Yes, you can check the current and upcoming jobs of Tamil Nadu Grama Bank on our page. For other govt jobs visit our website and get instant job alert notifications
Q5. How can I apply for Tamil Nadu Grama Bank Recruitment 2023?
Ans:The detailed steps to apply for Tamil Nadu Grama Bank Recruitment 2023 is given above. Follow the steps and apply before the last date.