OSCB Recruitment 2023 System Manager vacancy online application form at oscb.coop - News
Last updated: Jan 06, 2022 11:21 AM | V Sruthi
OSCB Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||OSCB Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||System Manager Jobs|
|No of Posts||29 Posts|
|Job Location||Bhubaneshwar Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||17/01/2022|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
Applications for the posts of System Managers in the District Central Co-operative Banks(DCCBs) functioning in the state of Odisha are invited online through the link available in the website www.odishascb.com from the residents of Odisha.
1. Name of the Post: System Managers
2. Number of Vacancies: 29
3. Scale of Pay & other Allowances : The post shall carry the scale of pay of Rs.9300/- to 34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- along with Dearness Allowance and other allowances as admissible. (Pre-revised)
4. Eligibility Criteria : In order to be eligible for appearing in the examination a candidate must satisfy the following conditions.
(a) The candidate shall be a resident of the state of Odisha irrespective of the geographical area/ operational area of the DCCBs.
(b) Candidates securing minimum 60% marks in MCA, B. Tech with computer science or IT from recognized universities.
The following documents in original and self attested photocopies in support of the candidate's eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of joining. Non submission of requisite documents by the candidate at the time of joining will debar his candidature.
1. Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered.
2. Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or Matriculation/ High School Examination Certificate issued by Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or equivalent certificate issued by any recognized Board/ Council/ Indian University).
3. Matriculation/ High School Examination and all other Examination Mark-sheets and Certificates or an equivalent certificate as on the date of submission of application will only be accepted.
4. Residential Certificate issued by Competent Authority (issued not before the date of advertisement).
5. Caste Certificated issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in case of SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates (issued not before the date of Advertisement). In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to Creamy Layer Section excluded from the benefits of reservation for Other Backward Classes in civil post and services under Government of Odisha. OBC Caste Certificate containing the Non-creamy Layer clause should be dated on or after 01.01.2020. Caste name mentioned in the Certificate should tally letter by letter with the Government Notification.
6. Disability Certificate in the prescribed format in case of persons with Disability category. If the candidate has used the Services of a Scribe at the time of online examination the duly filled in details of the Scribe in the prescribed format.
7. An Ex-Servicemen candidate has to produce a copy of the Discharge Certificate / Pension Payment Order and documentary proof of rank last/ presently held (Substantive as well as acting) at the time of joining. Those who are still in Defence Service should submit a certificate from a competent authority that they will be relieved from defence services, on or before joining in the post, if selected.
8. Candidates Serving in Government / Quasi Government Offices / Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to be produce a "No Objection Certificate" from their employer at the time of joining, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
9. Experience Certificate, if any.
10. Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
1. Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, photocopy of photo-identity proof etc. at the time of examination. They must bring the original photo-ID for verification.
2. Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
3. The authority reserve the discretion to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect/ false information/ certificate/ documents or has suppressed any material facts(s). If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
4. Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance/ appearances in the examination will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
5. Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
6. Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Cuttack and Bhubaneswar.
7. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
8. Any request for change of date, time and venue for online examination will not be entertained.
9. Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained.
10. In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement other than English, the English version available in above mentioned websites shall prevail.
11. A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/ her in all the places viz. in his/her. call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondences with the Bank in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will not be accepted.
12. A recent, recognizable photograph should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process / doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
13. The possibility for occurrences of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of test conducting body. Candidates will not have any claim for a retest. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
14. The bank shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person/ institution. Candidates are advised not to share/mention their application details with/to anyone.
15. The Authority reserves the right to change (cancel / modify / add) any of the criteria, method of selection, etc.
16. Decision of the Odisha State Cooperative Bank Ltd. in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Odisha State Cooperative Bank Ltd. in this behalf.
17. If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any center or for any candidate.
18. The Odisha State Cooperative Bank Ltd. would be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted by the Odisha State Cooperative Bank Ltd. in this regards, it is inferred / concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine / valid, the Odisha State Cooperative Bank Ltd. reserves right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld.
19. Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead of disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any Odisha State Cooperative Bank Ltd. recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective effect.
20. Intimations will be sent by email and SMS only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form. Bank shall not be responsible if the information / intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of the Bank and candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorized Bank's website for latest update.
Selection Process for OSCB Recruitment 2023
(i) Online Test: The selection of System Manager in DCCBs will be conducted through written test "ONLINE" given below at specified centers. Questions will be displayed on the monitor at the designated test venues. Question paper for the examination will be in English as per the structure of the on-line test given below.
(ii) Viva-Voce Test: Those candidates qualifying in written examination will be shortlisted viva-voce test. The authority reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through website. Other detailed information regarding examination will be given in the information handout which can be downloaded by the candidates along with the call letter from the above website. In case of any dispute / legal proceedings on account of the above recruitment, the same shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Cuttack and Bhubaneswar only.
How to Apply OSCB Recruitment 2023 at oscb.coop?
a) Candidates can apply online only from 29.12.2021 to 17.01.2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
b) Important Dates:
1. Online Registration including Edit / Modification of Application by candidates: 29.12.2021 to 17.01.2022
2. Payment of Application Fees / Intimation charges (Online): 29.12.2021 to 17.01.2022
3. Download of Call Letters for Examination: 10 days before Examination
4. Online Examination: February / March 2022
c) Procedure for applying online :
1. Candidates to go to the website www.odishascb.com click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab 'Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his [her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/ldentity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point "Ill".
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on 'COMPLETE REGISTRATION' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.