SSC Jobs 2019: 54953 Constable Vacancy for 10TH Salary 69,100 published on 21st September 2018
|Salary||Rs. 21,700 - Rs. 69,100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||30/09/2018|
(i) Candidates who have not acquired the essential educational qualification as on 01.08.2018 will not be eligible and need not apply.
(ii) The candidates must bring all relevant documents/ certificates in original with self attested copies pertaining to age, education, caste, domicile, hill area, any category for relaxation, No Objection Certificate (NOC)/ discharge certificate (in case of ex- servicemen), which will be checked/ verified at the time of DME by CAPF Board.
(iii) The candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cutoff date i.e. 01.08.2018 and he/ she has been declared passed, will be considered to have the requisite Educational Qualification.
2. Vacancy Details: BSF - 16984, CISF - 200, CRPF - 21566, SSB - 8546, ITBP - 4126, AR - 3076, NIA - 8, SSF - 447.
Pay Scale: Rs 21700- 69100.
2.Matriculation or 10th class pass is the minimum educational qualification. The recruitment will comprise of Computer based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standards Test (PST) and Medical Examination. Female candidate will be considered for posts earmarked for them in different CAPFs. Candidates who are not in possession of the essential educational qualification as on 01.08.2018 will not be eligible and need not apply.
3. Collection of documents from the candidates and their verification will be carried out at the time of DME by the CAPFs. Therefore, candidature will be accepted only provisionally. Candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, physical standards, etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the posts, before applying. When scrutiny of document is undertaken during DME, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled straightaway by the CAPFs.
4. Candidates seeking reservation benefits such as SC/ ST/ OBC/ ExS or any other relaxation as per the provisions of this Notice, must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation/ relaxation. They should also be in possession of the relevant certificates in the format prescribed by Government of India in support of their claim when the copies of the certificates are sought during DME.
5. A candidate belonging to a caste of SC, ST or OBC category, on migration from one State to another State where the caste of candidate is not recognized as SC, ST or OBC, such candidates will have to make an informed choice whether to get the benefit of reservation in the State of origin or to appear as unreserved candidate from the migrated State.
6. Such choice will have to be exercised by the candidate in the online Application Form. No request for change of such option, after the submission of Application Form, will be entertained by the Commission. In case, a candidate opt to take the benefit of reservation, he/ she will have to submit information about the District and State of current domicile as well as the District and State of his/ her origin in the Application Form. His/ her candidature in such cases will be considered from the State of origin.
7. Persons with Disabilities (PwD) are not eligible to apply for this examination.Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Fee paid more than once for the same applications with service charge etc. will also not be refunded. Candidate should note down and retain 'Registration-ID' and 'Password' provided to them while making 'One-Time Registration' which is required for filling online application.
8. When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted 'Provisionally'. Candidate should take printout of the application form for their own records. Printout of the 'Application Form' is not required to be submitted to the Commission at any stage.
9. Only one online application is to be submitted by a candidate. Therefore, the candidates are advised to exercise due diligence at the time of filling their application forms. In case, more than one applications of a candidate are detected, the Commission will consider latest application.
10. If a candidate submits multiple applications and appears in the examination (at any stage) more than once, his/ her candidature will be cancelled and he/ she will be debarred from the examinations of the Commission for three years. The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the Matriculation Certificate otherwise their candidature may be cancelled at the time of Document Verification.
11. Only the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate available on the date of submission of application will be accepted as proof of date of birth
How to Apply
1. Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.ssconline.nic.in. or 'Click here to apply' link provided at http://www.ssc.nic.in->Apply->'GD-Constable'.
2. Candidates should read the instructions given in the Notice of Examination carefully before filling up the online one time 'Registration Form'/ Application Form.
3. After reading the instructions, candidates should move to the Registration Part and fill up the online Registration Form.
4. In the Registration Part, candidates will have to fill in basic information relating to them. On submission of details, candidates will be prompted to check the details and make corrections, if any, before submitting the Form.
5. Candidate should provide all the required details while filling up the Online Registration/ Application Forms. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
6. On submission of the Registration Form, Registration ID and password will be provided. Note down the Registration ID and password and keep them safely. This would be your permanent Registration ID & Password which would be required to apply for this examination as well as any other Recruitment Examination of the Commission.
7. After submission of the Registration Form, candidate should upload his/ her latest colour photograph and signature. The photograph and signature must be uploaded in jpg format. The digital size of the photograph should be more than 4 KB and less than 20 KB. The digital size of the signature should be more than 1 KB and less than 12 KB. Photo and signature must be clearly visible and photo must be identifiable also. Applications with blurred photo/ signatures will be summarily rejected.
8. The Registration becomes complete only after the photograph and signature are uploaded by the candidate.
9. After completion of the Registration Part the candidates should proceed to fill up the Online Application Form.
10. Candidates already registered can omit instructions given from S No-3 to 9 above and can directly login to the system using their "Registration ID" and "Password" and proceed to fill up the Application Form.
11. In case, there is any discrepancy in ‘One time registration’ data filled by the candidate, photograph/ signature, etc., ‘One time Registration’ data may be suitably edited before proceeding to fill online application form. The commission allows editing of information like name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender and matriculation roll number only once after Registration. Therefore, these fields MUST BE ENTERED/ EDITED VERY CAREFULLY. Other fields in the ‘One Time Registration’ can be edited once before every examination but prior to submission of Application for the Examination. SUCH EDITING IS ALLOWED BEFORE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION. ONCE THE APPLICATION HAS BEEN SUBMITTED, NO CHANGE IN ‘One Time Registration’ and Application data will be allowed.
12. Candidates should read the instructions in the Notice carefully before filling up the Online Application Form. They must satisfy themselves that they are eligible to apply for the posts.
13. Candidate should thoroughly check all the entries filled in the online application form, before final submission. In case of any discrepancy, relevant entry may be corrected/ edited. After final submission of online application, no change in any particular shall be allowed.
14. After filling online application, the candidates are required to make fee payment (Candidates who are exempted from fee payment are not required to pay fee). Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard or Maestro Credit/ Debit card. The facility of submission of online application (including payment of fees through online method) will be available from 21.07.2018 to 20.08.2018 (5.00PM). However, candidates who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI may make the payment to designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 23.08.2018 provided the challan has been generated by them before 5.00 PM of 20.08.2018.
15. On successful fee payment, your application will be complete. You may take printout of this application for your own record but you are not required to submit this printout to the Commission.
16. On line registration opening Date: 21.07.2018
On line registration Closing Date: 20.08.2018
DATE EXTENSION PDF ==>> Click Here
Government Sector related Jobs
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2019||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|BSF Recruitment||1131 Vacancies|
|BHEL Recruitment||145 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||10657 Vacancies|
|BEL Recruitment||161 Vacancies|
|UPSC Recruitment||1016 Vacancies|
|EIL Recruitment||100 Vacancies|
|Allahabad Bank Recruitment||92 Vacancies|
|Indian Navy Recruitment||172 Vacancies|
|NPCIL Recruitment||201 Vacancies|
|NHAI Recruitment||223 Vacancies|
|ONGC Recruitment||787 Vacancies|
|Syndicate Bank Recruitment||129 Vacancies|
|ITBP Recruitment||619 Vacancies|
|CGvyapam Recruitment||14580 Vacancies|
|PWD Recruitment||870 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
- Assistant Jobs (15,000+)
- Postman Jobs (Various)
- Junior Engineer Jobs (6,000+)
- Passport Officer Jobs (Various)
- Gramin Dak Jobs (8,800+)
- Trainee Jobs (5,000+)
- Staff Nurse Jobs (400+)
- Teaching Jobs (6,000+)
- Data Entry Operator Jobs (1,500+)
- Upper Division Clerk Jobs (1,000+)
- Forest Guard Jobs (500+)
- Accountant Jobs (300+)
- Junior Stenographer Jobs (1,100+)
- Junior Associate Jobs (8,000+)
- Call Centre Jobs (2,000+)
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location VIEW ALL
|Job Title||Company Name||Eligibility||Last Date|
Draughtsman, Civilian Motor Transport Driver, More Vacancies
|Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2019 - 18 Vacancies||Diploma, 12TH, 10TH - Mumbai, Panjim/Panaji, Cochin/Kochi/Ernakulam||30/06/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
USA Education Fair
|IDP USA||Any Graduate||21/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|BEL Jobs 2019 - 9 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech - Bengaluru|Bangalore||01/05/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Tax Assistant, Sub Inspector, Clerk Typist
|MPSC Jobs 2019 - 234 Vacancies||Any Graduate - Mumbai||06/05/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
New Zealand Education Fair
|IDP New Zealand||Fresh Engineers / Graduates||21/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|BSF Jobs 2019 - 772 Vacancies||ITI, 12TH, 10TH - Across India||12/06/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Central Bank of India Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate - Cochin/Kochi/Ernakulam||06/05/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|TATA AIA||Engineers / Graduates||21/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Deputy General Manager
|RITES Jobs 2019 - 2 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, Diploma - Gurgaon||15/05/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Senior Test Pilot
|HAL Jobs 2019 - 5 Vacancies||Any Graduate - Bengaluru|Bangalore, Kanpur, Nasik||06/05/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|IIBM||Graduate Freshers||21/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|DMRC Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate - New Delhi||15/05/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
General Duty Medical Officer
|ONGC Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||MBBS - Chennai||24/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|India Post Office Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate - New Delhi||28/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|CRIS Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate - New Delhi||15/05/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|CRIS Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.Tech/B.E - New Delhi||15/05/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Deputy General Manager
|NHAI Jobs 2019 - 6 Vacancies||B.Com, ICWA, MBA/PGDM - New Delhi||19/06/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|CRIS Jobs 2019 - 2 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E - New Delhi||15/05/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|POWER GRID Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Diploma - Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Paradeep, Puri, Rourkela, Ganjam||26/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|ONGC Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, MBA/PGDM - New Delhi||24/06/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Director, Assistant Hydrogeologist
|UPSC Jobs 2019 - 51 Vacancies||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, MBA/PGDM, M.Phil/Ph.D - Across India||02/05/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Junior Analyst, Drugs Inspector
|TNPSC Jobs 2019 - 49 Vacancies||B.Pharma, B.Sc - Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Tirunelveli, Trichy, Vellore||12/05/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|