SPSC Jobs 2019: 200 Staff Nurse Vacancy for 12TH, Diploma, GNM Salary 34,800 published on 9th February 2019
|Vacancy 1||Staff Nurse|
|Qualification||12TH, Diploma, GNM|
|Salary||Rs. 9,300 - Rs. 34,800/- Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||23/02/2019|
Applications are invited from the eligible local candidates (Male & Female) for filling up of 200 (Two hundred) posts of Staff Nurse on a temporary regular basis.
A. Minimum Educational Qualification:
a1) Class XII examination passed from a recognized Board. with b) Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) from any recognized Nursing Institute or any higher nursing qualification and registered with the Sikkim Nursing Council or any State Nursing Council approved by the Indian Nursing Council (INC).
B. Required Documents:
(a) In accordance with Notification No: 44/GEN/DOP dt: 27.10.2015 candidates who are in the final/semester of the prescribed course shall be accepted provided such candidates have cleared all the previous semesters at the time of submission of applications and subject to submission of the final year results on or before the date specified by the Sikkim Public Service Commission before interview. Non-submission of the proof of essential educational qualification by prescribed date shall make the application of such candidates liable to be rejected without assigning any reason thereof.
(b) Candidate must be in possession of either Sikkim Subject Certificate or Certificate of Identification issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the State Government.
(c) Category Certificate issued by the competent authority of the Government of Sikkim.
(d) Should have Valid Local Employment Card issued by the appropriate authority of the Government of Sikkim.
(e) Registration Certificate from Sikkim Nursing Council (SNC) OR any State Nursing Council approved by the Indian Nursing Council (INC). N.B. : The registration certificate and nursing qualification should be as verified by the Sikkim Nursing Council.
C. Other Qualifications:
(a) Should have knowledge of any of the State Languages.
(b) Should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
(b) Those candidates claiming reservation under SPAE Category should obtain:
(i) Valid Certification of their participation in any sporting event in the National/International level duly countersigned by the Sports and Youth Affairs Department and same to be produced at the time of Scrutiny of documents.
(ii) Valid Certification of their participation in any cultural event in National/International forum, duly countersigned by the Culture Department and same to be produced at the time of Scrutiny of documents.
Scheme of Examination:
1. Detailed Scheme and pattern for the Written Examinations. The syllabus can be downloaded from the Sikkim Public Service Commission website.
2. e-Admit Cards can be downloaded and printed by the eligible candidates after a Notice for the same will be published by the Commission in the official website of the Commission.
3. Candidates are directed to bring a Photo Identity proof like (Aadhaar Card, Voters Card, Driving License) alongwith valid e-Admit cards in the examination centre for proof of identity.
4. The Commission will entertain application on review or RTI/Correspondence only after the entire process of recruitment is complete.
1. Those candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for the scrutiny of documents before the conduct of viva-voce/interview in the ratio as fixed by the Commission. Short listed candidates are required to submit attested Photocopies of all relevant documents on the dates specified by the Commission.
2. Admission at all the stages of examination for which candidates are admitted by the Commission viz. Written Examination and Interview Test will be purely provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification at any stage of the examination process, it is found that candidates do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the post will be cancelled by the Commission without notice.
How to Apply
1. Candidate should go through the advertisement and read the instructions provided on the web page carefully before applying online. Applications received through any other mode shall not be accepted and summarily rejected.
2. The candidates are advised to apply online from our website http://spscskm.gov.in/ on or before 23/02/2019 upto 12 midnight. Application submitted after 23/02/2019 will not be accepted by the software and SPSC will not be responsible for the same.
3. Rejection list of candidates who do not qualify for the post as per the advertised criteria will be uploaded in the SPSC website on 04/03/2019 and if any of the rejected candidates have a reservation on the rejection of an application, they should submit their grievances along with justification to the office of the Controller, SPSC w.e.f. 06/03/2019 to 20/03/2019.
4. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the examination/Interview.
5. Any further instructions/Corrigendum/Addendum would be uploaded only on Sikkim Public Service Commission website.
Government Sector related Jobs
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2019||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|BSF Recruitment||1131 Vacancies|
|BHEL Recruitment||145 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||10657 Vacancies|
|BEL Recruitment||161 Vacancies|
|UPSC Recruitment||1016 Vacancies|
|EIL Recruitment||100 Vacancies|
|Allahabad Bank Recruitment||92 Vacancies|
|NPCIL Recruitment||201 Vacancies|
|NHAI Recruitment||222 Vacancies|
|ONGC Recruitment||787 Vacancies|
|ITBP Recruitment||903 Vacancies|
|CGvyapam Recruitment||14580 Vacancies|
|PWD Recruitment||870 Vacancies|
|UPPCL Recruitment||4102 Vacancies|
|TNEB Recruitment||5000 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
- Assistant Jobs (15,000+)
- Postman Jobs (Various)
- Junior Engineer Jobs (6,000+)
- Passport Officer Jobs (Various)
- Gramin Dak Jobs (8,800+)
- Trainee Jobs (5,000+)
- Staff Nurse Jobs (400+)
- Teaching Jobs (6,000+)
- Data Entry Operator Jobs (1,500+)
- Upper Division Clerk Jobs (1,000+)
- Forest Guard Jobs (500+)
- Accountant Jobs (300+)
- Junior Stenographer Jobs (1,100+)
- Junior Associate Jobs (8,000+)
- Call Centre Jobs (2,000+)
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location VIEW ALL
|Job Title||Company Name||Eligibility||Last Date|
Draughtsman, Civilian Motor Transport Driver, More Vacancies
|Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2019 - 18 Vacancies||Diploma, 12TH, 10TH - Mumbai, Panjim/Panaji, Cochin/Kochi/Ernakulam||30/06/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
USA Education Fair
|IDP USA||Any Graduate||22/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|BEL Jobs 2019 - 9 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech - Bengaluru|Bangalore||01/05/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Tax Assistant, Sub Inspector, Clerk Typist
|MPSC Jobs 2019 - 234 Vacancies||Any Graduate - Mumbai||06/05/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
New Zealand Education Fair
|IDP New Zealand||Fresh Engineers / Graduates||22/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|BSF Jobs 2019 - 772 Vacancies||ITI, 12TH, 10TH - Across India||12/06/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Central Bank of India Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate - Cochin/Kochi/Ernakulam||06/05/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|TATA AIA||Engineers / Graduates||22/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Deputy General Manager
|RITES Jobs 2019 - 2 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, Diploma - Gurgaon||15/05/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Senior Test Pilot
|HAL Jobs 2019 - 5 Vacancies||Any Graduate - Bengaluru|Bangalore, Kanpur, Nasik||06/05/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|IIBM||Graduate Freshers||22/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|DMRC Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate - New Delhi||15/05/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
General Duty Medical Officer
|ONGC Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||MBBS - Chennai||24/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|India Post Office Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate - New Delhi||28/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|CRIS Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate - New Delhi||15/05/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|CRIS Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.Tech/B.E - New Delhi||15/05/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Deputy General Manager
|NHAI Jobs 2019 - 6 Vacancies||B.Com, ICWA, MBA/PGDM - New Delhi||19/06/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|CRIS Jobs 2019 - 2 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E - New Delhi||15/05/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|POWER GRID Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Diploma - Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Paradeep, Puri, Rourkela, Ganjam||26/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|ONGC Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, MBA/PGDM - New Delhi||24/06/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Director, Assistant Hydrogeologist
|UPSC Jobs 2019 - 51 Vacancies||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, MBA/PGDM, M.Phil/Ph.D - Across India||02/05/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Junior Analyst, Drugs Inspector
|TNPSC Jobs 2019 - 49 Vacancies||B.Pharma, B.Sc - Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Tirunelveli, Trichy, Vellore||12/05/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|