Spices Board of India Jobs 2020: 2 Market Research Trainees Vacancy for Any Post Graduate, MBA/PGDM, PG Diploma Salary 18,000 published on 16th July 2019
Last updated: Jul 16,2019 14:49 IST
Spices Board of India Market Research Trainees Recruitment 2020 Short Information :
|Company Name||Spices Board of India|
|Post Name||Market Research Trainees|
|No of Posts||02 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||26/07/2019|
|Similar Jobs||Kerala Govt Jobs|
1. Qualification: Post Graduate Degree/MBA or 2 years PG Diploma from a recognized institution/University with 50% marks with specialization in International Business/ International Marketing/ Foreign Trade/Agri-Business.
2. Skills and competencies required: Sound knowledge of international business procedures and practices, Ability to carry- out trade policy-oriented research, Strong mathematical and analytical skills, Computer skills : Use Excel functions to organize and analyze data, Create charts, graphs and presentations, Good written and spoken communication skills in English; Good observation, investigation, judgment and decision making skills ,Ability to understand technical and complex information, Self starter with the ability to strategically plan own work, Good net worker with the ability to maintain a positive and fruitful dialogue and relationship with Exporters and trade related organizations; Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work alone or as part of a team;
3. Tenure of Training: One year from the date of joining (extendable up to two years).
4. Leave eligibility: One day per month.
Selection Procedure for Spices Board of India Market Research Trainees Recruitment 2020:
How to Apply for Spices Board of India Market Research Trainees Recruitment 2020?
1. Venue, Date and time of Walk-in-test: Venue: Spices Board (Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India) “Sugandha Bhavan” N.H.By Pass, Palarivattom.P.O, Kochi – 682025, Kerala, India.
2. Date: 26th July 2019
3. Time: 10.00 A.M. : Document Verification.
4. Instructions to candidates: Eligible candidate appearing for the test should fill-in and sign the form placed as Annexure I of this notice and bring along with all necessary documents given below: passport size color photograph, original certificates for: Identity proof (Voter card, Aadhaar card etc.), proof of age, proof of education and training, publications if any, One set of attested photocopies of the above document stapled to the filled-in and signed Annexure 1. The number of trainees indicated is provisional and may vary at the time of selection. The Board reserves the right to short-list applicants for the second level descriptive test and discussions.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Spices Board of India, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Women and Child Development Kerala Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Project Assistant Vacancies - 21,850 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri: ESIC Recruitment 2020 - Apply for Ayurvedic Physician Jobs, 50,000 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri: The Pharmaceutical Corporation Indian Medicines Kerala Limited Recruitment 2020 - Manager Vacancy - 42, 500 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 24,432 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 37,477 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 33,094 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 7,588 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 6,422 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 10,045 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|MSF Recruitment||7000 Vacancies|
|AIATSL Recruitment||160 Vacancies|
|LIC Recruitment||218 Vacancies|
|IOCL Recruitment||502 Vacancies|
|Central Railway Recruitment||37 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||2243 Vacancies|
|ISRO Recruitment||175 Vacancies|
|ER Recruitment||2792 Vacancies|
|HSSC Recruitment||7386 Vacancies|
|NHAI Recruitment||176 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||1412 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education