South Indian Bank Jobs 2019: 160 Probationary Officer Vacancy for Any Graduate Salary 42,020 published on 30th November -0001
|Vacancy 1||Probationary Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 23,700 - Rs. 42,020/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||30/06/2019|
1. No of Vacancy: 160
2. Educational Qualification: X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course.
3. Probation Period: The period of probation is 2 years. Confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during the period of probation.
4. Salary: IBA approved pay scale of Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 - 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances. Eligible for performance linked incentive applicable to Scale I officers as per the scheme in vogue.
5. Job Profile: The selected candidates can be posted in any roles/ profiles at any branches/ offices/ departments as per the sole discretion and requirements of the Bank from time to time. The job role/ profile include branch banking, credit, business development, marketing, forex, treasury, central processing centres etc.
2 - Set Color to True Color
3 - Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the left thumb impression / hand written declaration, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
4 - The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg
5 - Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
6 - Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain documents in .jpeg format by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned documents in any format can be saved in .jpg / .jpeg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu. Size can be adjusted by using crop and then resize option.
7 - If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
8 - While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his/her photograph, signature, left thumb impression and hand written declaration.
1. Before filling in the online application form, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications, place of domicile etc. in respect of the post for which he/she is making the application. The applicants will be called for the Online Test/Group Discussion/Personal Interview based on the information provided in the online application form submitted by them. If the information furnished by the candidate is found to be false at later date, the selection / appointment shall be liable for termination
2. Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the candidate for being called for Online Test/Group Discussion/Personal Interview. In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.Appointment of the selected candidates will also be subject to Medical fitness, satisfactory background verification and completion of other formalities as per the rules and regulations of the Bank from time to time.
3. Selected candidates will have to execute an agreement to the effect that they will serve the Bank for a minimum period of Three (3) years (active service) from the date of joining the Bank. In case he/she leaves the service of the Bank before the expiry of the said period, a sum of Rs. 1,50,000/- (Rupees One Lakh Fifty Thousand only) will have to be paid towards expenses incurred by the Bank for recruitment, imparting training (both in house and external training including on the job training), compensation / liquidated damages on account of loss of opportunity for the Bank from deriving anticipated benefits out of the recruitment process, etc.
1. Online Application - Start Date 19.06.2019
2. Online Application - End Date 30.06.2019
3. Online Test Date 25.07.2019
2. Group Discussion
3. Personal Interview
How to Apply
1. Eligible candidates are requested to apply Online through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com. No other means/modes of applications will be accepted. Before the registration, candidates are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name.
2. Before applying online, candidates shouldi. Scan their: photograph (4.5cm x 3.5cm) signature (with black link) left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink) a hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given below) ensuring that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.). The text for the hand written declaration is as follows – “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
3. The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.)
4. Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2019
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 23,207 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 25,761 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate jobs - 16,115 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs - 80,000 + Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 12,588 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 8,759 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 6,543 Vacancies||RS. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||RS. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2019||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Indian Bank Recruitment||115 Vacancies|
|HAL Recruitment||1 Vacancies|
|Jammu and Kashmir Police Recruitment||2700 Vacancies|
|Delhi Police Recruitment||554 Vacancies|
|NF RAILWAY Recruitment||2604 Vacancies|
|Konkan Railway Recruitment||136 Vacancies|
|CSEB Recruitment||124 Vacancies|
|FCI Recruitment||330 Vacancies|
|BOAT Southern Region Recruitment||660 Vacancies|
|CISF Recruitment||914 Vacancies|
|ONGC Recruitment||12 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||92 Vacancies|
|AASL Recruitment||110 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location VIEW ALL
|Job Title||Company Name||Eligibility||Last Date|
News Reader Cum Translator
|Prasar Bharati Jobs 2019 - 2 Vacancies||Any Graduate - New Delhi||04/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|TATA AIA||Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate||25/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Specialist, Super Specialist
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 4 Vacancies||MBBS, DNB, PG Diploma, MS/MD - Varanasi/Banaras||15/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Air India Jobs 2019 - 170 Vacancies||Any Graduate, Diploma - Across India||05/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 8 Vacancies||MS/MD - Kolkata||31/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 5 Vacancies||MBBS, M.Sc - Kolkata||30/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Water Supply Expert, Drainage Expert, More Vacancies
|WAPCOS Jobs 2019 - 7 Vacancies||Any Graduate, B.Arch, B.Tech/B.E, Diploma, Any Post Graduate, M.E/M.Tech, MBA/PGDM, M.Phil/Ph.D - Patna||31/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate
|DRDO Jobs 2019 - 15 Vacancies||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.D - Nainital||15/01/2020 SIMILAR JOBS|
Assistant Manager, Medical Officer/ Deputy Chief Medical Officer, More Vacancies
|NLC Jobs 2019 - 25 Vacancies||Any Graduate, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, MBBS, DNB, Any Post Graduate, CA, MBA/PGDM, MS, PG Diploma - Across India||18/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|NCL Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.Tech/B.E - New Delhi||21/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|PNB Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate - New Delhi||01/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|WAPCOS Jobs 2019 - 6 Vacancies||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech - Gurgaon||02/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Part-Time General Duty Medical Consultant
|BHEL Jobs 2019 - 8 Vacancies||MBBS - Trichy||30/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|ER Jobs 2019 - 3 Vacancies||MBBS, Diploma, DNB, Any Post Graduate, MS/MD - Kolkata||23/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|RITES Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate - Vaishali||10/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|RITES Jobs 2019 - 2 Vacancies||CA, ICWA - Gurgaon||25/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|RITES Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate - Gurgaon||10/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|PWD Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Diploma - Thiruvananthapuram||20/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Manager, Deputy General Manager, Junior General Manager
|RITES Jobs 2019 - 7 Vacancies||B.Arch, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E - Gurgaon||25/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|