South Eastern Railway Jobs 2020: 21 Sports Persons Vacancy for 12TH, ITI, Any Graduate Salary 20,200 published on 10th August 2019
Last updated: Aug 10,2019 14:56 IST
South Eastern Railway Sports Persons Recruitment 2020 Short Information :
|Company Name||South Eastern Railway|
|Post Name||Sports Persons|
|No of Posts||21 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 5,200 - Rs. 20,200/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||13/09/2019|
|Similar Jobs||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited from eligible sportspersons who are Indian nationals for recruitment against Sports Quota (Open Advertisement) for the year 2019-20 in South Eastern Railway for the vacancies indicated below
1 .Discipline: Archery (Women), Archery (Men), Badminton (Men), Ball Badminton (Men), Chess, Gymnastics (Men), Hockey (Men), Hockey (Women), Kabaddi (Men), Kabaddi (Women), Rifle Shooting (Men or Women), Table Tennis (Men), Volleyball (Men), Water Polo (Men)
2 .Pay Band/Scale: PB-1: Rs. 5,200/- Rs. 20,200/- (6th PC) (7th PC)
3. Educational Qualification:
a. Rs. 2800/- - A University Degree or its equivalent.
b. Rs. 2400/- - 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent with 80 w.p.m. in shorthand (Hindi/English) for a duration of 10 minutes which will be transcribed in Typing in 65 minutes in English and in 75 minutes in Hindi for the post of Jr. Stenographer (OR) A pass in 1st year of Bsc. (Physics) or a pass in 10+2 stage in Higher Secondary in Science (Mathematics & Physics) for the post of Electrical Signal Maintainer II in S& T Deptt.
c. Rs. 1900/- & Rs. 2000/- - 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination (OR) A pass in Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board may also apply to be posted as Tech-Ill, subject to undergo 03 years training period and passed in ITI qualification in the relevant trade, training period will be 06 months.
Other Terms and Conditions
1 .Applications not fulfilling any of the terms and conditions given in this notification shall be summarily rejected.Applicant should possess requisite educational qualification and sports achievements on the date of submission of application.Discrepancies in the application submitted would render the candidate ineligible at any time during the selection.Eligible applicants will be issued with call letters to their correspondence address, for the sports trials. South Eastern Railway will upload the list of eligible and ineligible
2 .In the event of appointment as Clerk-cum- typist posts in Group-C railway service, candidates will be required to acquire typing proficiency of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi within a period of four years from the date of appointment, and till such time, appointment will be provisional.
3. The candidates applying for the posts against the said Notification should keep track of the Sports Trial date(s) which will be notified through the official website of South Eastern Railway. In case applicant does not receive the call letter 5(five) days before the notified Sports Trial date(s) due to postal delay, the applicant should report to the Assistant Personnel Officer(Rectt.) in person for duplicate call letter at least one day before the Sports Trial date(s). Duplicate call letter will be issued on production of original photo Identity Card i.e. Aadhar Card, Voter Identity Card, PAN Card, Passport or Driving License.
The Assistant Personnel Officer(Recruitment), Railway Recruitment Cell, Bungalow No.12A, Garden Reach, Kolkata-700043
1. Opening Date: 14.08.2019
2 .Closing Date: 13.09.2019
3. Closing Date : 23.09.2019 (for residents of North Eastern states, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshwadeep)
Selection Procedure for South Eastern Railway Sports Persons Recruitment 2020:
How to Apply for South Eastern Railway Sports Persons Recruitment 2020?
1. Candidates should carefully read the instructions mentioned hereunder before filling up the application form. The form can be downloaded from the official website of Railway Recruitment Cell, South Eastern Railway, www.rrcser.co.in
2. One recent passport size photograph (4cm x 5cm), preferably color, should be affixed on the application form without fail. The Photo may preferably be not older than 3 months as on the date of applying. The photo should clearly reveal the full face and should be taken without wearing cap and goggles/colored glasses. Photo should be new, sharp and clear, with light background, suitable for scanning and printing. Do not put any mark or signature on the front side of the affixed photograph. The photograph should be neatly and firmly pasted in the prescribed space, and not stapled or pinned. Photograph should not be attested.
3. Address for submitting applications: Candidates should send their applications, filled in all respects along with the enclosures and Annexures duly certified, by Post, to the address mentioned below. Alternatively, candidates can also drop their applications directly in the Drop Box placed at the office premises: Filled in applications should be sent to The Assistant Personnel Officer(Recruitment), Railway Recruitment Cell, Bungalow No.12A, Garden Reach, Kolkata-700043 (Near BNR Central Hospital) Drop Box has also been provided in the RRC office building for dropping the application forms. The applications should be sent in a dosed envelope with superscription "Application against Sports Quota (Open Advertisement) recruitment for the year 2019-20".
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from South Eastern Railway, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Cochin Shipyard Limited Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2020: Various Vacancies - 25,900 Salary - 10TH With Diploma Pass - Apply Now
Public Service Commission, West Bengal Recruitment 2020: 37,600 Salary, Various Openings - Apply Now
IIT Kharagpur Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Junior Research Fellowship Vacancy, 35,000 Salary - Apply Now
IIT Kharagpur Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Field Assistant Vacancy, 11,000 Salary - Apply Now
Kolkata Port Trust Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies, 74,800 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri 2020: IIT Kharagpur Recruitment of Junior Research Fellowship - Research, 31,000 Salary - Apply Now
BEL Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2020: Trainee Publication Officer Vacancies, 25,000 Salary - Apply Now
Bank Note Press Dewas Sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment for Security Officer, 50,000 Salary - Apply Now
Bank Note Press Dewas Sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment for Security Consultant, 40,000 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 24,770 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 37,557 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 34,827 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 7,651 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 14,273 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 16,441 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|Central Railway Recruitment||37 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||2242 Vacancies|
|ISRO Recruitment||189 Vacancies|
|ER Recruitment||2792 Vacancies|
|HSSC Recruitment||7386 Vacancies|
|NHAI Recruitment||219 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||1412 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education