Indian Army Recruitment 2023 Soldier Technical vacancy online application form at indianarmy.nic.in - News
Last updated: May 13, 2021 04:22 PM | Abisha Muthukumar
Indian Army Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||Indian Army Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Soldier Technical Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Job Location||Alwar Jobs, Bharatpur Jobs, Dausa Jobs, Karauli Jobs, Sawai Madhopur Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||27/06/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
Army Recruitment Rally will be held for all eligible candidates of Bharatpur, Dholpur, Karauli, Sawai Madhopur, Dausa and Alwar districts for Sol Clk/SKT, Sol/ NA/ NA Vet, Sepoy Pharma from 11 Jul to 02 Aug 2021 at Kayad Vishram Sthali, Ajmer (Rajasthan)
i. Candidates will be screened for following categories and as per Qualitative Requirements mentioned below
1. Post Name: Soldier Tech NA (AMC)/ NA (Vet)
2. Born between (Both dates inclusive): 01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2004
3. Education Requirement/ Standard: 10+2 / Intermediate Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% marks in each subject. OR 10+2 / Intermediate Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% marks in each subject..
4. Education certificate issued by Education Boards affiliated to / listed by AICTE, CBSE and NIOS only be considered.
(a) Admit Card. Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
(b) Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed ongood quality photography paper in white background not more than three month old Computer printouts/ photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted. Sikh candidates should bring 20 copies with turban and 20 copies without turban photographs.
(c) Education Certificate
(d) Domicile Certificate. Domicile certificate with photographs, issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate. Only computer generated Nativity Certificate which can be verified from Govt website will be acceptable.
(e) Caste Certificate. Caste Certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate, issued by the Tehsildar / District Magistrate. Only computer generated Caste Certificate which can be verified from Govt website will be acceptable
(f) Religion Certificate. Religion certificate issued by the Tehsildar / SDM.(If religion as “SIKH / HINDU / MUSLIM / CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
(g) School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate issued by the School/ College Principal/ Headmaster where the candidate last studied/ is presently studying.
(h) Character Certificate. Character Certificate with photograph issued by village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last six months.
(j) No Claim Certificate. No claim certificate with photograph duly signed by self and father/ mother/ guardian and countersigned by Village Sarpanch/ MC/ District Administration within last six months. (Candidate will be appearing in rally at own will and risk and no claim for any injury or loss sustained during the rally will be entertained).
(k) Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried certificate for candidates less than 21 yrs of age with photographs issued by village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last six months.
(l) Relationship Certificate
(m) NCC Certificate. NCC A/B/C certificates and Republic Day parade certificate should have photographs of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/B/C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders. However, the candidate has to produce the original certificate well before CEE to enable verification of the original certificate.
(n) Sports Certificate. (i) The sports certificate issued by authorized sports federations are valid for three yrs (upto 31 Mar 2022) from the issue date as on first day of the recruitment rally, for which the candidate is being screened. For list of sports under which relaxation in physical standards is admissible attention is invited to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website.
(p) Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & Allowances and other social benefits scheme.
1. Administration. Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time consuming process
2. Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
3. Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerized and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
4. Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age / overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
5. Giving / taking bribe, production of bogus / fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law
6. Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/ alteration of any type will not be accepted.
7. All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
8. No compensation for Death / injury / loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance / dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of Indemnity bond is mandatory requirement
9. Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
10. Tattoo.Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm / back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates are likely to be REJECTED for further selection.
11. However, candidates belonging to tribal communities/ from tribal areas as declared by the Govt of India Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Orders Act/ Lists (amended and modified from time to time) are permitted to have permanent body tattoos on any part of the body, as per existing customs and traditions of the said tribe to which a candidate belongs.
12. Such, candidates will only be permitted on producing a certificate as per format attached at Appendix ‘F’ duly signed by DC/DM/SDM of the District/ Tehsil where the tribe of the candidate is presently settled or Chairman/ Secretary/ any other senior member of the Tribe.
13. If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and despatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
14. Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are dispatched for training
15. Mobile phones, smart watches and any other recording devices are not permitted at the rally site and the time of CEE
16. Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally. Candidates should shave off their beard, if kept, prior to reporting at rally site.
17. Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site for three to four days. Candidates should make arrangements for stay under their own arrangements.
18. Negative marking would be applicable in CEE
19. Result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is the responsibility of candidate to check his result and report to ARO for documentation.
Selection Process for Indian Army Recruitment 2023
1. Physical Fitness Test (At Rally site)
2. Physical measurement
3. Medical Test
4. Written Test Through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
(a) Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, Date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
(b) If an candidate has applied for two categories (including 01 x central category) and the CEE is conducted on same day, the candidate will be allowed to appear in only one of the category as per his choice. No additional CEE will be conducted for such candidates.
(c) Admit card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates (Except relaxation candidates) will be issued at Rally Site itself.
(d) Admit card for the CEE for Relaxation candidates (i.e Relationship/ Sports/NCC Candidates) will be issued after verification from issuing authority.
(e) Admit card for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist / specialists at MH/ CH/ BH.
How to Apply Indian Army Recruitment 2023 at indianarmy.nic.in?
1. Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 14 May 2021 to 27 Jun 2021. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Cards. Any candidate who fails to submit this application will not be allowed to participate in the Rally. Candidate should confirm from their application history that their present online application is submitted successfully
2. The date and venue are tentative and might be changed.
3. The terms and conditions, given in the notification and on the website are subject to change and should, therefore, be treated as guidelines only. In case of any ambiguity, the existing policies, rules and regulations of Indian Army / Government of India will be final. Details are also available on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You. To Apply for the job posting from Indian Army,please click on the Apply Now button below.
Indian Army Recruitment 2023 -FAQ
Q1. Where to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2023?
Ans:Candidates who wish to apply for the Indian Army Recruitment 2023, can apply using the apply now button available on our website.
Q2. How to know the eligibility to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2023?
Ans: Once the official notification is out, you can check the eligibility criteria and apply for the Indian Army Recruitment 2023.
Q3. Where to check the full details about Indian Army Recruitment 2023?
Ans:Users can visit our website www.fresherslive.com for detailed information regarding Indian Army Recruitment 2023. Also you can get the information on the official website of Indian Army.
Q4. Can I Know the Upcoming Jobs in Indian Army?
Ans:Yes, you can check the current and upcoming jobs of Indian Army on our page. For other govt jobs visit our website and get instant job alert notifications
Q5. How can I apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2023?
Ans:The detailed steps to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2023 is given above. Follow the steps and apply before the last date.