NFL Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment for Engineer Vacancies - 1,40,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Jun 01,2020 15:55 IST
|No of Posts||16 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000 - Rs. 1,40,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Gautam Buddha Nagar|
|Last Date to Apply||30/06/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
1. Post Name: Engineer (Production) - 01
i. Qualification: Minimum 60% marks in Engineering Degree (B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc. Engg.) in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology from recognized Institute OR AMIE in Chemical Engineering
ii. Nature of Experience: Post qualification inline experience in operation of Ammonia-Urea Fertilizer complex/ Continuous process chemical / PetroChemical industry
2. Post Name: Engineer (Mechanical) - 05
i. Qualification: Minimum 60% marks in Engineering Degree (B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc. Engg.) in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute OR AMIE in Mechanical Engineering.
ii. Nature of Experience: Post qualification inline experience in erection / maintenance of Ammonia-Urea Fertilizer complex / Continuous process chemical / PetroChemical industry.
3. Post Name: Engineer (Electrical) - 03
i. Qualification: Minimum 60% marks in Engineering Degree (B.Tech. /B.E./B.Sc. Engg.) in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute OR AMIE in Electrical Engineering.
ii. Nature of Experience: Post qualification inline experience in construction / maintenance of HT & LT power distribution system, HT synchronous and induction motors, large transformers, protection systems etc.in AmmoniaUrea Fertilizer complex / Continuous process chemical / PetroChemical industry/thermal power plant/large steel plant.
4. Post Name: Engineer (Instrumentation) - 05
i. Qualification: Minimum 60% marks in Engineering Degree (B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc. Engg.) in Instrumentation / Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation & Electronics / Electronics & Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute OR AMIE in Electronics & Communication Engineering
ii. Nature of Experience:Post qualification inline maintenance experience in process control instrumentation in Ammonia-Urea Fertilizer complex / Continuous process chemical / PetroChemical industry.
5. Post Name: Engineer (Civil) - 01
i. Qualification: Minimum 60% marks in Degree (B. Tech./ B.E.) in Civil Engineering from recognized Institute OR AMIE in Civil Engineering
ii. Nature of Experience: Post qualification inline regular or direct contractual experience in PSU/ Govt. Organization/ Large Private Company (preferably in ammonia urea fertilizer or petrochemical sector).
6. Post Name: Engineer (Fire and Safety) - 01
i. Qualification: Minimum 60% marks in Degree (B. Tech./ B.E.) in Fire Engg. / Safety & Fire Engg. OR Minimum 60% marks in Degree (B. Tech./ B.E./ BSc Engg.) in Electrical / Mechanical / Chemical with Divisional Officers Course from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur
ii. Nature of Experience: Experience in recognized Fire station/ AmmoniaUrea Fertilizer Complex /Continuous process chemical / PetroChemical refinery.
7. Salary: 40000 - 3% - 140000/-
1. Candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and ascertain their eligibility beforesubmitting their Applications.
2. While filling Application Forms the candidates should mention their full name as it appears on the Matriculation School Certificate. Certificate issued by a Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation shall be the only acceptable document in support of proof of age.
3. The prescribed minimum educational qualification should be from University/Institute recognized by UGC/AICTE.
4. No claim of possession of a qualification equivalent to a prescribed qualification would be entertained and decision of NFL in this regard would be final and binding.
5. The date of declaration of result/issuance of final marks-sheet or passing Certificate, whichever is earlier, shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring minimum educational qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account.
6. Minimum percentage of marks in the minimum educational qualification as indicated in Clause C.2 of this advertisement shall be aggregate of all semesters/years to be calculated taking average of all
semesters/years. Weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University shall not be considered.
7. Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded; equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. Conversion formula is required to be sent mandatorily alongwith other documents. Where no norms have been specified, the CGPA/OGPA will be presumed to have been provided on a 10-point scale.
8. Candidate’s post qualification work experience as Management Trainee would be counted only in case he/she is regularized in the same Company.
9. Candidates employed in Central/State Government/Quasi-Government/Central or State Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Body/Statutory Body, either in permanent or contractual or ad-hoc or
temporary or in any manner, shall either forward their application through Proper Channel or shall produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their present employer at the time of interview failing which they will not be allowed to appear in the interview and no TA would be paid to them.
10. The term departmental candidates mean those candidates who are currently working with NFL as permanent & regular employees and not wards of NFL employees.
Selection Procedure :
1. Based on the information in application and documents submitted by the candidates’ alongwith duly signed print out of their Application Form, scrutiny of applications would be done and candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted and called for personal interview. NFL’s decision regarding eligibility & shortlisting of applications shall be final & binding and no queries or correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
2. However, in case of receipt of large number of Applications, NFL reserves a right to conduct an online test in Delhi - NCR region and/or any other city(ies) of India for the purpose of short-listing candidates for interview. Neither TA will be paid nor Boarding & Lodging facilities would be arranged/reimbursed for appearing in the online test.
3. Modalities of Online Test, in the event it is decided to conduct the same, shall be placed on NFL website www.nationalfertilizers.com i.Careers-ii Recruitment in NFL iii. Recruitment of experienced professionals in Production, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Chemical Laboratory, Civil and Fire & Safety-2020 at an appropriate time.
4. Candidates are required to qualify in the Personal Interview separately with minimum average of 50% marks in interview.
5. In case, total marks (upto two decimals) of two or more candidates after personal interview are same, percentage of marks in the qualifying examination would be considered for drawing up merit list. In case percentage of marks (upto two decimals) are also equal in the qualifying examination, the date of birth of the candidates will be considered for preparing merit list i.e. the candidate born earlier will be considered as senior in the merit list.
How to Apply :
1. Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria. Their eligibility will be provisional and will be verified only in case they are shortlisted for selection.
2. Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria should download and print the prescribed Application Form proforma available on NFL website www.nationalfertilizers.com Careers Recruitment in NFL Recruitment of experienced professionals in Production, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Chemical Laboratory, Civil and Fire & Safety-2020. The Application Form, duly filled and signed, alongwith self-attested copies of the documents / certificates, as mentioned at Sl. No. G.6, should reach in a sealed envelope cover super-scribed with “Application For The Post Of ______ (POST NAME) - 2020” at the following address: “General Manager (HR), National Fertilizers Limited, A-11, Sector-24, Noida, District Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh - 201301” No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
3. Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even after joining, if any information provided by the candidate in the Application Form is found to be false or not in conformity with the advertised eligibility criteria at any stage.
4. Candidates are required to provide their details in the Application Form regarding age, date of birth, qualification, division and percentage of marks obtained, year of passing and respective School/ College/ University, work experience including positions held, name of Organization, nature of duties performed/performing, period of service, scale of pay, salary/CTC (Cost to Company) drawn, demand draft of s.700/- towards Application Fee if applicable) and other requisite information/declaration.
5. The candidates should ensure that the details entered in Application Form are correct. Candidates are required to send the duly filled-in Application Form proforma alongwith self-attested copies of the documents / certificates, as detailed at Sl. No. G.6 below so as to reach NFL by 30.06.2020 (Refer Clause G.7 below) failing which their candidature will not be considered and no queries shall be entertained in this regard.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from NFL.To Apply for the job posting from NFL, please click on the Apply Now button below.
WalkIn Interview! IVRI Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment for Young Professional-II Vacancies - 25,000 Salary - Apply Now
Lok Sabha Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment for Security Assistant Grade-II Vacancies - 1,12,400 Salary - Apply Now
High Court of Gauhati Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment for System Assistant Vacancies - 60,500 Salary - Apply Now
Amity University Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment for Field Assistant Vacancies - 20,000 Salary - Apply Now
KVB Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment for Business Development Associate Vacancies - 18,000 Salary - Apply Now
Amity University Jobs 2020: Recruitment for Junior Research Fellow Vacancies - 25,000 Salary - Apply Now
Indian Army Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical Vacancies - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 9,050 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 11,303 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 10,122 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 1,443 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 2,327 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 1,947 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|Pune Metro Rail Recruitment||4 Vacancies|
|GSSSB Recruitment||686 Vacancies|
|OSSC Recruitment||179 Vacancies|
|BECIL Recruitment||475 Vacancies|
|POWER GRID Recruitment||114 Vacancies|
|APCPL Recruitment||25 Vacancies|
|IOCL Recruitment||1007 Vacancies|
|South Eastern Railway Recruitment||617 Vacancies|
|DFCCIL Recruitment||3 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||6 Vacancies|
|UPPSC Recruitment||200 Vacancies|
|NHAI Recruitment||50 Vacancies|
|UCIL Recruitment||141 Vacancies|
|NLC Recruitment||259 Vacancies|
|MSCWB Recruitment||1291 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
- East Central Railway Result
- ECR Result 2020
- UP Police Exam Date 2020
- RRB Admit Card 2020
- RRC WR Admit Card 2020
- DSSSB Admit Card 2020
- JNU Admit Card 2020
- Naval Dockyard Mumbai Admit Card 2020
- CGPSC Answer Key 2020
- CGPSC Result 2020
- Kalimpong District Court Admit Card 2020
- TNPSC Syllabus 2020
- TNPSC Answer Key 2020
- SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2020
- CGPSC Admit Card 2020
- LIC AAO Syllabus 2020
- UPSC Exam 2020
- CISF Admit Card 2020
- CISF Constable Tradesman Admit Card 2020
- RPSC Result 2020
- UP Police Jail Warder Admit Card 2020
- UP Police Admit Card 2020
- UP Police Jail Warder Admit Card 2020
- CGPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2020
- OPSC Admit card 2020
- OPSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019
- PERA CET Syllabus 2020: Download Free PDF
- PERA CET Exam Pattern 2020: Course Wise Paper Pattern Here
- PERA CET Application Form 2020: Apply online @ peraindia.in
- GU LSAT 2020 Application Form: Admission Procedure, Eligibility
- Manipur HSLC Result 2020, Download the HSLC Result @ bsem.nic.in
- IIST 2020 Counselling
- Odisha 10th Result 2020, Download the 10th Result 2020 @orissaresults.nic.in.
- Odisha CHSE 12th Result 2020-Download Odisha Board result @ orissaresults.nic.in.
- WBCHSE HS Result 2020, Download Result @ wbchse.nic.in
- TBSE Madhyamik Result 2020, Download Result @ tbse.in
- IIST Cut off 2020
- IIST 2020 Merit List
- IIST 2020 Application Form
- PSEB 5th Result 2020, Download the PSEB Result @ pseb.ac.in
- PSEB 12th Result 2020, Punjab 12th Result @ pseb.ac.in
- PSEB 10th Result 2020, Punjab 10th Result declared @ pseb.ac.in
- NBSE HSLC Result 2020: Check Nagaland Board Result @ nbsenagaland.com
- SLIET SET Cut off 2020: Percentile Marks, Merit List
- SLIET SET Result 2020: Download Scorecard, Rank List
- SLIET SET 2020 Answer Key: Download PDF
- SLIET SET 2020 Question Papers: Check Previous Year Sample Papers, Exam Analysis
- SLIET SET Syllabus 2020: Download Free PDF
- SLIET SET 2020 Application Form: Procedures to Apply, Eligibility
- SLIET SET 2020 Admit Card: Check Hall Ticket Date, Download Steps
- SLIET SET Exam Dates: Check Application Form Date and Other Important Dates Here
- DU Application Form 2020
Latest Breaking News
Mfzmovies 2020 - Illegal HD Gujarati, Hollywood Movies Mfzmovies Website, Latest Mfzmovies News
Dhoom 3 Movie Download - Dhoom 3 Hindi Full Movie Free Download
36 China Town Movie Download - 36 China Town Hindi Full Movie Free Download
Life of Pi Movie Download - Life of Pi English Full Movie Free Download
How to Remove Password from PDF Files Online - Unlock PDF
Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani Movie Download - Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani Hindi Full Movie Free Download
Kaithi Movie Download - Kaithi Tamil Full Movie Free Download
Change or Reset your Windows Password: Step by Step Guide for How to Change or Reset Password in Windows
Khandaani Shafakhana Movie Download - Khandaani Shafakhana Hindi Full Movie Free Download
Thimiru Pudichavan Movie Download - Thimiru Pudichavan Tamil Full Movie Free Download
Gold Rate In Top Cities
- Gold Rate in Ahmedabad
- Gold Rate in Bangalore
- Gold Rate in Chennai
- Gold Rate in Coimbatore
- Gold Rate in Delhi
- Gold Rate in Hyderabad
- Gold Rate in Kerala
- Gold Rate in Kochi
- Gold Rate in Kolhapur
- Gold Rate in Kolkata
- Gold Rate in Mumbai
- Gold Rate in Pondicherry
- Gold Rate in Pune
- Gold Rate in Tiruchirapalli
- Gold Rate in Vijayawada
- Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam
Silver Rate In Top Cities
- Silver Rate in Chennai
- Silver Rate in Mumbai
- Silver Rate in Delhi
- Silver Rate in Kolkata
- Silver Rate in Bangalore
- Silver Rate in Hyderabad
- Silver Rate in Coimbatore
- Silver Rate in Madurai
- Silver Rate in Kerala
- Silver Rate in Pune
- Silver Rate in Vadodara
- Silver Rate in Ahmedabad
- Silver Rate in Jaipur
- Silver Rate in Lucknow
- Silver Rate in Vijayawada
- Silver Rate in Patna
- Silver Rate in Nagpur
- Silver Rate in Chandigarh
- Silver Rate in Surat
- Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar
- Silver Rate in Mangalore
- Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam
- Silver Rate in Nashik
- Silver Rate in Mysore
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education