Indian Army Recruitment 2023 Sepoy Pharma vacancy online application form at indianarmy.nic.in - News
Last updated: May 13, 2021 02:52 PM | Abisha Muthukumar
Indian Army Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||Indian Army Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Sepoy Pharma Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Job Location||Ajmer Jobs, Kota Jobs, Bhilwara Jobs, Jhalawar Jobs, Baran Jobs, Rajsamand Jobs, Bundi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||27/06/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
Army Recruitment Rally will be held for all eligible candidates of Ajmer, Baran, Bundi, Bhilwara, Chittorgarh, Jhalawar, Kota & Rajsamand districts for Sol GD, Sol Tech and Sol Tdn (10th & 8 th) and all eligible candidates of Rajasthan State (except Ajmer, Baran, Bundi, Bhilwara, Chittorgarh, Jhalawar, Kota & Rajasmand district) for Sol Clk/SKT, Sol/ NA/ NA Vet, Sepoy Pharma from 11 Jul to 02 Aug 2021 at Kayad Vishram Sthali, Ajmer (Rajasthan)
Candidates will be screened for following categories and as per Qualitative Requirements mentioned below:
1. Post Name: Sepoy Pharma
2. Born between (Both dates inclusive): 01 Oct 1998 to 30 Sep 2002
3. Education Requirement/ Standard: 10+2 or equivalent exam pass and qualified in D. Pharma with min 55% marks in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India. Individuals qualified in B Pharma with min 50% marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India will also be eligible
4. Education certificate issued by Education Boards affiliated to / listed by AICTE, CBSE and NIOS only be considered.
(a) Admit Card.
(c) Education Certificate
(d) Domicile Certificate
(e) Caste Certificate
(f) Religion Certificate.
(g) School Character Certificate
(h) Character Certificate
(j) No Claim Certificate
(k) Unmarried Certificate
(k) Relationship Certificate
(l) NCC Certificate
(m) Sports Certificate.
(o) Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card
1. Administration. Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
2. Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
3. Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerized and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
4. Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age / overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
5. Giving / taking bribe, production of bogus / fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law
6. Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/ alteration of any type will not be accepted.
7. All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
8. No compensation for Death / injury / loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance / dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of Indemnity bond is mandatory requirement.
9. Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
10. Tattoo.Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm / back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates are likely to be REJECTED for further selection.
11. However, candidates belonging to tribal communities/ from tribal areas as declared by the Govt of India Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Orders Act/ Lists (amended and modified from time to time) are permitted to have permanent body tattoos on any part of the body, as per existing customs and traditions of the said tribe to which a candidate belongs.
12. Such, candidates will only be permitted on producing a certificate as per format attached at Appendix ‘F’ duly signed by DC/DM/SDM of the District/ Tehsil where the tribe of the candidate is presently settled or Chairman/ Secretary/ any other senior member of the Tribe.
13. If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and despatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
14. Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are dispatched for training.
15. Mobile phones, smart watches and any other recording devices are not permitted at the rally site and the time of CEE.
16. Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally. Candidates should shave off their beard, if kept, prior to reporting at rally site
17. Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site for three to four days. Candidates should make arrangements for stay under their own arrangements
18. Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
19. The terms and conditions, given in the notification and on the website are subject to change and should, therefore, be treated as guidelines only. In case of any ambiguity, the existing policies, rules and regulations of Indian Army / Government of India will be final. Details are also available on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Selection Process for Indian Army Recruitment 2023
1. Physical Fitness Test (At Rally site): For following cats, candidates only need to qualify in PFT.
(i) Soldier Technical.
(ii) Soldier Nursing Assistant / Nursiing Assistant Veterinary
(iii) Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical
(v) Sepoy Pharma
2. Physical measurements
3. Medical Test
4. Written Test Through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
(a) Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, Date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
(b) If an candidate has applied for two categories (including 01 x central category) and the CEE is conducted on same day, the candidate will be allowed to appear in only one of the category as per his choice. No additional CEE will be conducted for such candidates.
(c) Admit card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates (Except relaxation candidates) will be issued at Rally Site itself.
(d) Admit card for the CEE for Relaxation candidates (i.e Relationship/ Sports/NCC Candidates) will be issued after verification from issuing authority.
(e) Admit card for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist / specialists at MH/ CH/ BH.
How to Apply Indian Army Recruitment 2023 at indianarmy.nic.in?
1. Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 14 May 2021 to 27 Jun 2021. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Cards.
2. Any candidate who fails to submit this application will not be allowed to participate in the Rally. Candidate should confirm from their application history that their present online application is submitted successfully
3. The date and venue are tentative and might be changed.
4. Result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is the responsibility of candidate to check his result and report to ARO for documentation.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You. To Apply for the job posting from Indian Army,please click on the Apply Now button below.
Indian Army Recruitment 2023 -FAQ
Q1. Where to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2023?
Ans:Candidates who wish to apply for the Indian Army Recruitment 2023, can apply using the apply now button available on our website.
Q2. How to know the eligibility to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2023?
Ans: Once the official notification is out, you can check the eligibility criteria and apply for the Indian Army Recruitment 2023.
Q3. Where to check the full details about Indian Army Recruitment 2023?
Ans:Users can visit our website www.fresherslive.com for detailed information regarding Indian Army Recruitment 2023. Also you can get the information on the official website of Indian Army.
Q4. Can I Know the Upcoming Jobs in Indian Army?
Ans:Yes, you can check the current and upcoming jobs of Indian Army on our page. For other govt jobs visit our website and get instant job alert notifications
Q5. How can I apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2023?
Ans:The detailed steps to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2023 is given above. Follow the steps and apply before the last date.