SBI Recruitment 2020 - Assistant General Manager Vacancies - 66,070 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Sep 18, 2020 10:11 IST
|Post Name||Assistant General Manager|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 59,170 - Rs. 66,070/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai|
|Last Date to Apply||08/10/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
State Bank of India invites On-line application from Indian citizen for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officer posts on regular basis
1. Post: Assistant General Manager (Enterprise & Technology Architecture) (SMGS-V)
2. Grade: (SMGS-V)
3. No of Posts: 01
4. Place of Posting: Navi Mumbai
5. Educational Qualification & Certification:
a. Basic Qualification (Compulsory): B.E./ B.Tech / MCA from a recognized University/ Institution. CS/IT Engg Graduate/ post graduate shall be preferred. MBA as an additional qualification is preferred.
6. Post Basic Qualification Work Experience: Minimum 14 years’ post basic qualification experience as on 31.01.2020 in IT field, out of which minimum 5 years' must be in IT architectural functions in Senior Executive Level position. Minimum 3 years’ experience in architectural functions in Banking and Financial Sector preferred. (Training & Teaching experience will not be counted for the eligibility).
7. Specific Skill (Preferred) as on 31.01.2020:Strong knowledge of enterprise architecture and design, including architecture frameworks such as TOGAF. Strong knowledge of technologies such as APIs, SOA, programming languages, cloud hosting practices and big data technologies.Agile/DevOPS experience and emerging technology trends.Hands on experience in building enterprise solutions with mature governance processes.Hands on experience in drawing architectural artefacts with modelling tools.Good relationship management and communication skills.Good listener who can navigate the organization and bring multiple stakeholders together to achieve strategic business goals
8. Job Profile & KRA in Brief: Setting up technical standards, formulation of Enterprise Architecture (EA) Governance Framework •Assist business strategy and accordingly drive technology strategy from an architecture perspective, To provide technology architecture expertise and guidance across multiple business divisions & technology domains, Driving technology strategy from an architecture perspective, across a portfolio of applications in the Bank, for resource optimization and Risk mitigation. Translating business requirements into specific system, application or process designs, including working with business personnel and executives to identify functional requirements.
9. Scale of Pay: 59170-1650/2-62470-1800/2-66070
i. Before applying for a post, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above for that post as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/ her are correct in all respects.
ii. In Case It Is Detected At Any Stage Of Recruitment That An Applicant Does Not Fulfil The Eligibility Norms And/ Or That He/ She Has Furnished Any Incorrect/ False Information Or Has Suppressed Any Material Fact(S), His/ Her Candidature Will Stand Cancelled. If Any Of These Shortcomings Is/ Are Detected Even After Appointment, His/ Her Services Are Liable To Be Terminated.
iii. The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled.
iv. Appointment of selected candidate is provisional and subject to his/ her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank for such post in the Bank, in force at the time of joining the Bank.
v. Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving communication viz. call letters/ Interview date advices etc.
vi. The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any communication.
vii. Candidates belonging to reserved category including, for whom no reservation has been mentioned, are free to apply for vacancies announced for unreserved category provided, they must fulfill all the eligibility conditions applicable to unreserved category.
viii. Candidates serving in Govt./ Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
ix. In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
x. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam. SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
xi. Decisions Of Bank In All Matters Regarding Eligibility, Conduct Of Interview, Other Tests And Selection Would Be Final And Binding On All Candidates. No Representation Or Correspondence Will Be Entertained By The Bank In This Regard.
xii. The applicant shall be liable for civil/ criminal consequences in case the information submitted in his/ her application are found to be false at a later stage.
xiii. Where interview without any written test is the mode of recruitment, merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview after preliminary screening/ short-listing with reference to candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience etc.
xiv. In case of multiple application for single post, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charge paid for other registration will stand forfeited. Multiple appearance by a candidate for a single post in online written test/ interview will be summarily rejected/candidature cancelled.
1. Candidate belonging to OBC category but coming in the 'creamy layer' are not entitled to OBC reservation and age relaxation. They should indicate their category as 'GENERAL' or GENERAL (PWD) as applicable.
2. The number of vacancies including reserved vacancies mentioned above are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank.
3. Bank reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any stage.
4. Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ST candidates.
5. A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on 01.04.2020. OBC certificate containing the 'Non-creamy layer' clause, issued during the period 01.04.2020 to the date of interview, should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview.
6. Maximum age indicated is for General category candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit will be available to reserved category candidates as per Government of India Guidelines.
7. In cases where experience in a specific field is required, the relevant experience certificate must contains specifically that the candidate had experience in that specific field.
8. In cases the certificate of degree/diploma does not specify the field of specialization, the candidate will have to produce a certificate from the concerned university/college specifically mentioning the specialization.
Selection Procedure :
The selection of candidates will be based on Short listing and Interview.
1. Shortlisting: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Short listing Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the short listing parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
2. Interview: Interview will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in interview will be decided by Bank. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard
3. Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the meri list
How to Apply :
i. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
ii. Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under ‘How to Apply”).
iii. Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once application is filled-in completely, candidate should submit the same. In the event of candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered. When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the same and proceed for online payment of fee.
iv. After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms.
v. Online Registration of Application and Online Payment of Fee: From 18.09.2020 To 08.10.2020. ADVERTISEMENT No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/25
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from SBI.To Apply for the job posting from SBI, please click on the Apply Now button below.
UNDP Recruitment 2020 - Communication and Monitoring and Evaluation Associate Vacancies - Salary 98,492 - Apply Now
Debt Recovery Appellate Tribunal Recruitment 2020 - Stenographer Grade I Vacancy - Salary 1,12,400 - Apply Now
Debt Recovery Appellate Tribunal Recruitment 2020 - Assistant Vacancy - Salary 1,12,400 - Check More Details
Debt Recovery Appellate Tribunal Recruitment 2020 - Accounts Assistant Vacancy - Salary 1,12,400 - Apply Now
Dr Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth Recruitment 2020 - Senior Research Fellow Vacancy - 35000 Salary - Apply Now
Debt Recovery Appellate Tribunal Recruitment 2020 - Upper Division Clerk Vacancy - Salary 81,100 - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 6,653 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 18,667 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 138,547 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 2,054 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 10,512 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 11,343 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|IOCL Recruitment||540 Vacancies|
|MP Police Recruitment||4000 Vacancies|
|UCO Bank Recruitment||91 Vacancies|
|PWD Recruitment||280 Vacancies|
|SSC Recruitment||1700 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||2024 Vacancies|
|FSSAI Recruitment||66 Vacancies|
|Rajasthan High Court Recruitment||1760 Vacancies|
|SEBI Recruitment||147 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
- Across India (26139)
- Hyderabad (10879)
- Patna (1521)
- Bangalore (29685)
- New Delhi (4690)
- Pune (8458)
- Chandigarh (4574)
- Chennai (9914)
- Indore (545)
- Bhubaneshwar (1471)
- Lucknow (685)
- Kolkata (5164)
- Guwahati (482)
- Jaipur (2477)
- Mumbai (13305)
- Ahmedabad (1269)
- Agra (75)
- Shimla (738)
- Siliguri (77)
- Other Locations
- BEL Result 2020
- SCTIMST Result 2020
- ICMR Admit Card 2020
- SAIL Result 2020
- Western Railway Result 2020
- OPSC Admit card 2020
- Madras High Court Admit Card 2020
- bfuhs Answer key2020
- NTPC Result 2020
- PDKV Admit Card 2020
- UP Police Admit Card 2020
- Maharashtra Public Health Department Admit Card 2020
- CBI Result 2020
- BPSC Admit Card 2020
- CMPDI Admit Card 2020
- RRC ECR Exam Date 2020
- HSSC Result 2020
- ESIC Result 2020
- RPSC Admit Card 2020
- RRB Result 2020
- SSLR Karnataka Admit Card 2020
- NCTE Admit Card 2020
- OSSC Admit Card 2020
- JKPSC Admit Card 2020
- MLSU Interview Schedule 2020
- NIFT Admit Card 2020
- HPBOSE Compartment Result 2020
- Dr.MGR University Admission 2020
- RGPV Admission 2020
- Great Lakes Institute Of Management Admission 2021
- VJTI Mumbai Cutoff 2020
- JNAFAU Hall Ticket 2020
- Kerala Nursing Result 2020
- MP NEET Counselling 2020
- TS CPGET 2020 Answer Key
- AIIMS Nursing Admit Card 2021
- Kerala Nursing Answer Key 2020
- JAC 12th Compartmental Admit Card 2020
- BSEB 12th Dummy Admit Card 2021
- Central University Of Rajasthan Time Table 2020
- JMI CDOL Exam 2020
- AIIMS Nursing Exam 2021
- TS CPGET 2020 Result
- BAMU Hall Ticket 2020
- GBPUAT Counselling 2020
- TS Model School Result 2020
- RKSD PG College Merit List 2020
- KUFOS Admission 2020
- BCECE LE Result 2020
- BCECEB DECE LE Result 2020
- IIEST Shibpur Cutoff 2020
- DITM Sonepat Cutoff 2020
Latest Breaking News
Ghajinikanth Movie illegally leaked on Moviesda
John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum Movie illegally leaked on Movies4u
Khatrimaza illegally leaks Special 26 Movie Online
123movies illegal Torrent Website leaked Tiger Zinda Hai Movie Online
Rush Movie illegally leaked on Moviesflix
9xmovies illegally leaks Lucy Movie Online
Naan Sirithal Movie illegally leaked on Isaimini
Filmyzilla illegal Torrent Website leaked Raees movie Online
Tamilrockers illegally leaks Bheeshma Movie Online
Movierulz illegal Torrent Website leaked Care of Kancharapalem Movie Online
Gold Rate In Top Cities
- Gold Rate in Ahmedabad
- Gold Rate in Bangalore
- Gold Rate in Chennai
- Gold Rate in Coimbatore
- Gold Rate in Delhi
- Gold Rate in Hyderabad
- Gold Rate in Kerala
- Gold Rate in Kochi
- Gold Rate in Kolhapur
- Gold Rate in Kolkata
- Gold Rate in Mumbai
- Gold Rate in Pondicherry
- Gold Rate in Pune
- Gold Rate in Tiruchirapalli
- Gold Rate in Vijayawada
- Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam
Silver Rate In Top Cities
- Silver Rate in Chennai
- Silver Rate in Mumbai
- Silver Rate in Delhi
- Silver Rate in Kolkata
- Silver Rate in Bangalore
- Silver Rate in Hyderabad
- Silver Rate in Coimbatore
- Silver Rate in Madurai
- Silver Rate in Kerala
- Silver Rate in Pune
- Silver Rate in Vadodara
- Silver Rate in Ahmedabad
- Silver Rate in Jaipur
- Silver Rate in Lucknow
- Silver Rate in Vijayawada
- Silver Rate in Patna
- Silver Rate in Nagpur
- Silver Rate in Chandigarh
- Silver Rate in Surat
- Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar
- Silver Rate in Mangalore
- Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam
- Silver Rate in Nashik
- Silver Rate in Mysore