SBI Recruitment 2020 - Senior Consultant Analyst Vacancies - 66,070 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Sep 18, 2020 10:29 IST
|Post Name||Senior Consultant Analyst|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 59,170 - Rs. 66,070/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai|
|Last Date to Apply||08/10/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
State Bank of India invites On-line application from Indian citizen for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officer posts on regular basis
1. Post: Senior Consultant Analyst
2. Grade: (SMGS-V)
3. No of Posts: 01
4. Place of Posting: Navi Mumbai
5. Educational Qualification & Certification:
a. Basic Qualification (Compulsory): B. Tech in CS/IT or MCA from a recognized university/institution. Candidates from IIT / NIT / Top rated Engineering Colleges will be preferred. Candidates with Statistics background will be preferred.
6. Post Basic Qualification Work Experience: Minimum 12 years’ post basic qualification experience as on 31.01.2020 in software industry related to Banking, out of which minimum 5 years’ experience as Consultant Analytics.
7. Specific Skill (Preferred) as on 31.01.2020: Experience in Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language processing, Deep learning and Machine Learning algorithms is required. 2+ years of hands-on experience in R / Python •Experience in designing and implementing Big data scalable workflow systems using Big Data Technologies (Kafka, Storm, Spark, HBase, etc.)
8. Job Profile & KRA in Brief:
a. Job Profile: Handling Advanced Analytics and Artificial Intelligence / Machine learning techniques and their applications, Analytics models to be designed, built and operationalized •Identifying use case opportunities and develop them into use case concepts, Lead design, development and roll out of use cases at Business Units / Verticals, Work as a bridge between Business Units and Analytics Team for better adoption & value creation. Guide Teams in the Analytics Dept. and ensure extraction as well as communication of insights based on analytics modelling, Handle changes required to improve models and guide Analytics specialists •Demonstrate success against the targets set by the Bank Work as a leader of multi-functional teams
b. KRA: Analytics models to be designed, built and operationalized, Identifying use case opportunities and develop them into use case concepts, Lead design, development and roll out of use cases at Business Units / Verticals, Handle changes required to improve models and guide Analytics specialist, Demonstrate success against the targets set by the Bank, Work as a leader of multi-functional teams
9. Scale of Pay: 59170-1650/2-62470-1800/2-66070
i. Before applying for a post, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above for that post as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/ her are correct in all respects.
ii. In Case It Is Detected At Any Stage Of Recruitment That An Applicant Does Not Fulfil The Eligibility Norms And/ Or That He/ She Has Furnished Any Incorrect/ False Information Or Has Suppressed Any Material Fact(S), His/ Her Candidature Will Stand Cancelled. If Any Of These Shortcomings Is/ Are Detected Even After Appointment, His/ Her Services Are Liable To Be Terminated.
iii. The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled.
iv. Appointment of selected candidate is provisional and subject to his/ her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank for such post in the Bank, in force at the time of joining the Bank.
v. Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving communication viz. call letters/ Interview date advices etc.
vi. The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any communication.
vii. Candidates belonging to reserved category including, for whom no reservation has been mentioned, are free to apply for vacancies announced for unreserved category provided, they must fulfill all the eligibility conditions applicable to unreserved category.
viii. Candidates serving in Govt./ Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
ix. In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
x. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam. SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
xi. Decisions Of Bank In All Matters Regarding Eligibility, Conduct Of Interview, Other Tests And Selection Would Be Final And Binding On All Candidates. No Representation Or Correspondence Will Be Entertained By The Bank In This Regard.
xii. The applicant shall be liable for civil/ criminal consequences in case the information submitted in his/ her application are found to be false at a later stage.
xiii. Where interview without any written test is the mode of recruitment, merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview after preliminary screening/ short-listing with reference to candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience etc.
xiv. In case of multiple application for single post, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charge paid for other registration will stand forfeited. Multiple appearance by a candidate for a single post in online written test/ interview will be summarily rejected/candidature cancelled.
1. Candidate belonging to OBC category but coming in the 'creamy layer' are not entitled to OBC reservation and age relaxation. They should indicate their category as 'GENERAL' or GENERAL (PWD) as applicable.
2. The number of vacancies including reserved vacancies mentioned above are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank.
3. Bank reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any stage.
4. Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ST candidates.
5. A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on 01.04.2020. OBC certificate containing the 'Non-creamy layer' clause, issued during the period 01.04.2020 to the date of interview, should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview.
6. Maximum age indicated is for General category candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit will be available to reserved category candidates as per Government of India Guidelines.
7. In cases where experience in a specific field is required, the relevant experience certificate must contains specifically that the candidate had experience in that specific field.
8. In cases the certificate of degree/diploma does not specify the field of specialization, the candidate will have to produce a certificate from the concerned university/college specifically mentioning the specialization.
Selection Procedure :
The selection of candidates will be based on Short listing and Interview.
1. Shortlisting: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Short listing Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the short listing parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
2. Interview: Interview will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in interview will be decided by Bank. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard
3. Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the meri list
How to Apply :
i. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
ii. Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under ‘How to Apply”).
iii. Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once application is filled-in completely, candidate should submit the same. In the event of candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered. When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the same and proceed for online payment of fee.
iv. After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms.
v. Online Registration of Application and Online Payment of Fee: From 18.09.2020 To 08.10.2020. ADVERTISEMENT No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/25
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from SBI.To Apply for the job posting from SBI, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2020 - Strength and Conditioning Expert Vacancy - Salary 1,50,000 - Apply Now
Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences Recruitment 2020 - Research Associate Vacancy - 54000 Salary - Apply Now
Indian Institute of Mass Communication Recruitment 2020 - Academic-cum-Teaching Associate Vacancy - Salary 35,000 - Apply Soon
Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences Recruitment 2020 - Junior Research Fellow Vacancy - 31000 Salary - Apply Now
SNDT College of Arts and SCB College of Commerce and Science for Women Recruitment 2020 - Assistant Professor Vacancies - Apply Soon
RVNL Recruitment 2020 - Additional General Manager/Joint General Manager/Senior Deputy General Manager Vacancy - Apply Soon
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,589 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 28,408 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 111,060 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 2,043 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 8,291 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 9,380 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|MP Police Recruitment||4000 Vacancies|
|UCO Bank Recruitment||91 Vacancies|
|PWD Recruitment||280 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||2024 Vacancies|
|SSC Recruitment||1704 Vacancies|
|FSSAI Recruitment||66 Vacancies|
|Rajasthan High Court Recruitment||1760 Vacancies|
|TN Police Recruitment||10906 Vacancies|
|SEBI Recruitment||147 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
- Across India (24718)
- Hyderabad (10360)
- Patna (4798)
- Bangalore (30019)
- New Delhi (5155)
- Pune (8204)
- Chandigarh (860)
- Chennai (20559)
- Indore (543)
- Bhubaneshwar (1431)
- Lucknow (473)
- Kolkata (5805)
- Guwahati (355)
- Jaipur (2356)
- Mumbai (12560)
- Ahmedabad (1129)
- Agra (74)
- Shimla (727)
- Siliguri (86)
- Other Locations
- OLM Admit Card 2020
- MPSC Admit Card 2020
- RPSC Result 2020
- JKSSB Admit Card 2020
- Bihar Police Result 2020
- TSPSC Exam Date 2020
- West Garo Hills District Admit Card 2020
- NSRY Apprentice Admit Card 2020
- GJUST Non Teaching Admit Card 2020
- ICMR Result 2020
- BRO Admit Card 2020
- Kerala PSC Admit Card 2020
- BEL Result 2020
- TSPSC Result 2020
- CGPSC Admit Card 2020
- BPSC Admit Card 2020
- OSSC Admit Card 2020
- MIDC Admit Card
- Naval Dockyard Mumbai Admit Card 2020
- JNU Admit Card 2020
- MP Police Syllabus 2020
- MAHAGENCOAdmit card 2020
- Rajasthan Police Admit Card 2020
- JIPMER Exam Date 2020
- JIPMER Result 2020
- UPSSSC Admit Card 2020
- TS Model School Hall Ticket 2020
- CITD Result 2020
- SKUAST Kashmir CET Result 2020
- TS NEET Merit List 2020
- RGUKT CET Previous Question Papers
- MP ITI Exam Date 2020
- Adhiyamaan College of Engineering Hosur Result 2020
- NTSE 2021 Exam Pattern
- RGUKT CET Syllabus 2020
- CDAC C-CAT Application Form 2021
- Janki Devi Memorial College Cutoff 2020
- NICMAR CAT Admit Card 2021
- MP ITI Admit Card 2020
- CON LHMCEE 2020
- DSAT MBA 2021
- DU JAT 2020 Rank List
- DG Vaishnav College Result 2020
- Janki Devi Memorial College Admission 2020
- Anurag University Hyderabad Cutoff 2020
- Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology Cutoff 2020
- IEC University Admission 2020
- JMI Cut off 2020
- DU JAT Rank List 2020
- BAOU B.Ed Admission 2020
- Gauhati University B.Ed Admission 2020
- BHU UET Cutoff 2020
Latest Breaking News
Ghajinikanth Movie illegally leaked on Moviesda
John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum Movie illegally leaked on Movies4u
Khatrimaza illegally leaks Special 26 Movie Online
123movies illegal Torrent Website leaked Tiger Zinda Hai Movie Online
Rush Movie illegally leaked on Moviesflix
9xmovies illegally leaks Lucy Movie Online
Naan Sirithal Movie illegally leaked on Isaimini
Filmyzilla illegal Torrent Website leaked Raees movie Online
Tamilrockers illegally leaks Bheeshma Movie Online
Movierulz illegal Torrent Website leaked Care of Kancharapalem Movie Online
Gold Rate In Top Cities
- Gold Rate in Ahmedabad
- Gold Rate in Bangalore
- Gold Rate in Chennai
- Gold Rate in Coimbatore
- Gold Rate in Delhi
- Gold Rate in Hyderabad
- Gold Rate in Kerala
- Gold Rate in Kochi
- Gold Rate in Kolhapur
- Gold Rate in Kolkata
- Gold Rate in Mumbai
- Gold Rate in Pondicherry
- Gold Rate in Pune
- Gold Rate in Tiruchirapalli
- Gold Rate in Vijayawada
- Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam
Silver Rate In Top Cities
- Silver Rate in Chennai
- Silver Rate in Mumbai
- Silver Rate in Delhi
- Silver Rate in Kolkata
- Silver Rate in Bangalore
- Silver Rate in Hyderabad
- Silver Rate in Coimbatore
- Silver Rate in Madurai
- Silver Rate in Kerala
- Silver Rate in Pune
- Silver Rate in Vadodara
- Silver Rate in Ahmedabad
- Silver Rate in Jaipur
- Silver Rate in Lucknow
- Silver Rate in Vijayawada
- Silver Rate in Patna
- Silver Rate in Nagpur
- Silver Rate in Chandigarh
- Silver Rate in Surat
- Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar
- Silver Rate in Mangalore
- Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam
- Silver Rate in Nashik
- Silver Rate in Mysore