SVPNPA Recruitment 2023 Senior Scientific Assistant vacancy online application form at svpnpa.gov.in - News
Last updated: Feb 24, 2022 04:11 PM | V Sruthi
SVPNPA Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||SVPNPA Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Senior Scientific Assistant Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 44,900 - Rs. 142,400 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||29/03/2022|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
Sub: Inviting nominations for filling up 01 posts of Senior Scientific Assistant in the SVP National Police Academy, Hyderabad-on deputation Basic.
1. Name of the Post: Senior Scientific Assistant
2. No of post: 01
3. Level in the Pay Matrix: Level-7 in the pay matrix (Rs. 44900-142400).
4. Eligibility Criteria - Deputation (including short-term contract)/Promotion:Officers under the Central Government or State Government or Union territories or statutory autonomous organization or public sector undertaking or recognized research institutions or university,
(a) (i) holding analogous post on a regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
(ii) with five year service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in the level-6 in the pay matrix (Rs. 35400-112400) or equivalent in the parent cadre or department, or
(iii) with six years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the level-5 in the pay matrix (Rs. 29200-92300) or equivalent in the parent cadre or department, or
(iv) with fifteen years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in the level-4 of the pay matrix (Rs. 25500-81100) or equivalent in the parent cadre or department, and
(b) possessing the following educational qualifications and experience:
(i) Master Degree in Forensic Science or Physics or Chemistry or Toxicology or Zoology or Botany or Bio- Chemistry or Biology or DNA from recognised University or Institute.
(ii) two years of working experience in any Forensic Laboratory or Forensic Science Department in any Government University or Institution or Government recognised University or Institution.
Nature of Duties:
1. He will be responsible for laying out different simulation / exercises for various levels of course participants.
2. He will brief the characters for the role-play in simulation exercise.
3. He will be responsible for preparation of crime exhibits for the IPS Probationers which will help them in practical training like packing, labeling, sealing and forwarding of crime exhibits to FSL and also giving practical demonstrations for learning the techniques.
4. He will assist in practical demonstrations for blood test (Preliminary test) trap cases, gunpowder residual test and drug test etc.
5. He will assist in preparation of slides needed for microscopic examination of hairs, fibers and give practical demonstrations on the same.
6. He will assist in demonstrations on usage of various laboratory equipment in crime investigation.
7. He will maintain the committee register, other stock registers of equipment and Misc. consumable items etc of the section.
8. He will prepare annual indent and procure the items required for the section. 9. He will assist AD (F.Sc) & ISO in conducting the visits of dignitaries to the section.
9. Any other work assigned by superior officers from time to time.
Selection Process for SVPNPA Recruitment 2023
Selection will be based on Deputation basis.
How to Apply SVPNPA Recruitment 2023 at svpnpa.gov.in?
It is requested that the above vacancy may kindly be circulated among all Departments/Institutions/Offices under your charge and also for hosting the same on the website. The nominations of eligible officials along with their bio-data in the prescribed proforma duly attested and countersigned by the competent authority may please be forwarded to this Academy through proper channel at the earliest and in any case not later than 42 days from the date of publication of this notice in the Employment News.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You. To Apply for the job posting from SVPNPA,please click on the Apply Now button below.