Walkin Interview! Bhilai Steel Plant Recruitment 2020 - Super Specialist Vacancies - 77,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Sep 24, 2020 16:05 IST
On 09/09/2020, Bhilai Steel Plant announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS, Diploma for the position of GDMO.
|Company Name||Bhilai Steel Plant|
|No of Posts||5 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 70,000 - Rs. 77,000/-Per Month|
|Similar Jobs||Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs|
The hospital with an excellent record of care, concern and commitment provides ample opportunities to the medical professionals for enhancing their knowledge, expertise and experience.
Bhilai Steel Plant invites Doctors, fulfilling the eligibility criteria as given below, to appear in the Walkin-interview for engagement as Specialist/GDMO/ Super Specialist (Cardiology), on contractual basis,
for its hospitals at Bhilai and its Mines:
1. Discipline: GDMO
2. No of Posts: 4 ( 2 for OBC – NCL, 1 for SC, 1 for UR), 1 (UR)
3. Essential Qualification:
b. MBBS with Diploma/ Associate fellowship in Industrial Health
4. Rates of Monthly Consolidated Remuneration (Rs. per month): 70,000/ - 77,000/-
5. Place of Posting;
a. 3 posts for Bhilai and 1 post for Mines
6. Tenure of Engagement: The initial tenure of contractual engagement of Doctors would be for a period of one year which can be further extended for a period of one year at the discretion of the Company. The tenure of engagement shall be subject to the upper age limit of 70 years.
7. Essential Qualification, Work Experience: The Doctors who are registered with MCI or having valid practitioner licence, apart from other essential requirements as defined above are only eligible to be considered for engagement. The Doctors having relevant work experience shall be given preference. The essential qualification and work experience, if any, shall be taken into account as on the date of Walk-in interview.
8. Working Hours: The monthly rates, as detailed above, shall be applicable for engagement for a minimum 8 hours a day for six days in a week or 48 hours a week. Further, if engagement is for less than 8 hours per day/48 hours a week, the rates will be pro-rated accordingly. The monthly rate shall not exceed the maximum prescribed limit of the respective category. The Doctors so engaged shall be liable to give their services in emergent conditions also or as per requirement even beyond their normal assigned working hours. There shall be no claim for extra remuneration/benefit for such conditions/extra hours. Ten (10) days of leave will be allowed in one year
9. Medical Facility: In case of ex-employees of SAIL, the medical benefits applicable/available for ex-employees will continue. In other cases, the medical benefits shall be available for self and spouse only at the respective hospital, without any referrals
a) Proof of Date of Birth (Class X/Matriculation certificate of recognized Board/Council)
b) All educational certificates and mark sheets from class X/matriculation onwards.
c) Valid Registration Certificate issued by MCI or any State Medical Council or Valid practitioner license.
d) Experience Certificate showing relevant post qualification experience from the employer. (In case of retired employees, service certificate issued by the parent organization shouldbe given).
e) Photo Identity Proof (either Voter ID, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport).
f) Address proof.
g) Caste Certificate (if applicable).
h) A self-certificate that he/she has not separated under Voluntary retirement/separation (For ex-employees of SAIL and other PSUs/Govt. Only).
Other Terms and conditions
1. Candidate must be an Indian national possessing requisite qualification from recognized College/Institute of State/Central Govt.
2. All certificates & documents in support of eligibility will be verified only during document verification process before walk-in-interview and any candidate who does not fulfil the eligibility criteria will not be allowed to appear for the interview. Therefore candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility and bring the requisite documents (original along with a copy of self-attested photocopies of the certificates/documents) in support of their eligibility before appearing for the walk-in-interview.
3. The engagement is purely on “contractual basis” and is not to be construed as giving rise to any right of regular appointment in Bhilai Steel Plant in any manner whatsoever.
4. Company reserves the sole authority to consider the cases as per its rules and decision of the company in this regard shall be firm & binding.
5. Company reserves the right to reject any application OR cancel the candidature OR the whole process of interview OR admit less than the no. of doctors indicated above, without assigning any reason thereof and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
6. Candidature of an applicant is liable to be rejected at any stage of the selection process or after selection, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is found not to be in conformity with requisite eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
7. No PF/Gratuity or any other benefit shall be payable.
8. The Doctors engaged shall not be eligible for Non-Practicing Allowance.
9. The Doctors engaged shall be eligible for Maternity leave as per Maternity Benefit Act, 1961 subject to fulfilment of conditions stipulated in the Maternity Benefit Act, 1961.
10. The performance of the Doctor so engaged will be reviewed on annual basis and the tenure can be curtailed or extended, subject to satisfactory performance.
11. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in-interview
12. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Durg.
Selection Procedure :
i) Document Verification :Only those candidates who are found eligible by the Document Verification Committee will be allowed to appear in the Interview.
ii) Interview - For final selection, merit list will be prepared in descending order separately for each discipline & category on the basis of total marks obtained in the Interview. Candidates responding to this advertisement for “Engagement of Doctors on contractual basis” in BSP will have to fill in the application form given at and bring the duly filled-in application form along with the supporting documents (original along with a copy of self-attested photocopies of the certificates/documents) mentioned as under at the time of walk-in interview. No other mode of application will be accepted.
How to Apply :
1. Date 06.10.2020 (Thursday)
2. Time 10 am (Reporting time : 9.30 am)
3. Venue: Human Resource Development Centre, (Near BSP Main Gate), Bhilai Steel Plant, Bhilai 490001
Walk-in-Interview scheduled to be held on 24.9.2020 for various posts of Doctors on contract for service basis notified vide Advt. No BSP14(Rectt.)/20-21 dated 08.09.2020 stands postponed due to lockdown in Durg District. The walk-in-Interview will now be held on 06.10.2020 (Tuesday) at 10 a.m. The venue will be Human Resource Development Centre, Near Main Gate, Bhilai Steel Plant, Bhilai – 490001.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Bhilai Steel Plant, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Chief Medical and Health Officer Bemetara Recruitment 2020 - Medical Officer Vacancy - 25000 Salary - Apply Soon
Chief Medical and Health Officer Bemetara Recruitment 2020 - Physiotherapist Vacancy 18000 Salary - Apply Now
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Vishwavidyalaya Bilaspur Recruitment 2020 - Guest Faculty Vacancy - Salary 20,800 - Apply Now
Vansadhara Water Disputes Tribunal Recruitment 2020 - Assistant Registrar Vacancy - 208700 Salary - Apply Soon
Regional Agricultural Research Station Karjat Recruitment 2020 - Young Professional I Vacancy - 15000 Salary - Apply Soon
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur Recruitment 2020 - Guest Faculty Vacancy - Salary 20,800 - Apply Now
Karnataka State Forensic Science Laboratory Recruitment 2020 - EEG Technician Vacancies - Salary 42,000- Apply Soon
Karnataka State Forensic Science Laboratory Recruitment 2020 - Laboratory Assistant Vacancies - Salary 52,650 - Apply Soon
Karnataka State Forensic Science Laboratory Recruitment 2020 - Laboratory Attender Vacancies - Salary 32,600 - Apply Soon
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,584 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,143 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 117,102 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 2,005 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 8,153 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 10,845 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|MP Police Recruitment||4000 Vacancies|
|UCO Bank Recruitment||91 Vacancies|
|PWD Recruitment||280 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||2024 Vacancies|
|SSC Recruitment||1704 Vacancies|
|FSSAI Recruitment||66 Vacancies|
|Rajasthan High Court Recruitment||1760 Vacancies|
|SEBI Recruitment||147 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
- Across India (25296)
- Hyderabad (10472)
- Patna (4784)
- Bangalore (29962)
- New Delhi (5380)
- Pune (8279)
- Chandigarh (4523)
- Chennai (9737)
- Indore (537)
- Bhubaneshwar (1291)
- Lucknow (490)
- Kolkata (5644)
- Guwahati (480)
- Jaipur (2487)
- Mumbai (12690)
- Ahmedabad (1125)
- Agra (71)
- Shimla (735)
- Siliguri (85)
- Other Locations
- RSMSSB Result 2020
- MSCWB Admit Card 2020
- IRCON Admit Card 2020
- Arunachal Pradesh PSC Admit Card 2020
- RPSC Result 2020
- SBI Result 2020
- UPSC Syllabus 2020
- CMPDI Admit Card 2020
- DGR Punjab Admit Card 2020
- BSSC Admit Card 2020
- SSC Exam 2020
- PGIMS, Rohtak Admit Card 2020
- DSSSB Rejection List 2020
- HPSSSB Admit Card 2020
- MSEB Answer key 2020
- Sikkim PSC Admit Card 2020
- Allahabad High Court Result 2020
- UPSC Exam Date 2020
- ICFRE Result 2020
- ESIC DV Schedule 2020
- ESIC Result 2020
- RUHS Answer key2020
- UPPSC Result 2020
- Goa Shipyard Limited Result 2020
- EESL Answer key 2020
- AAU Result 2020
- Panjab University Cutoff 2020
- Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute Cutoff 2020
- IIT Delhi Cutoff 2020
- TS EDCET Exam Pattern 2020
- Karnataka PGCET MBA Counselling 2020
- Delhi ITI 2020 Result
- Alagappa University Admit Card 2020
- CUTN Merit List 2020
- B J Government Medical College Pune Admission 2020
- Rajasthan JET Counselling 2020
- TN SSLC Supplementary Result 2020
- Central University of Punjab Cutoff 2020
- BHU LLB Cutoff 2020
- Kerala Plus Two Improvement Result 2020
- UP BTC Admit Card 2020
- BZU Multan Merit List 2020
- TN 12th Supplementary Result 2020
- CDAC C-CAT Exam 2021
- Visva Bharati University Merit List 2020
- VSUPGCET Result 2020
- AUCET / AUEET Counselling 2020
- Maulana Azad College Cutoff 2020
- RBSE Class 10 Registration 2020
- Maulana Azad Medical College Cutoff 2020
- Kumaun University Ph.D Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020
- Tumkur University Admission 2020
Latest Breaking News
Ghajinikanth Movie illegally leaked on Moviesda
John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum Movie illegally leaked on Movies4u
Khatrimaza illegally leaks Special 26 Movie Online
123movies illegal Torrent Website leaked Tiger Zinda Hai Movie Online
Rush Movie illegally leaked on Moviesflix
9xmovies illegally leaks Lucy Movie Online
Naan Sirithal Movie illegally leaked on Isaimini
Filmyzilla illegal Torrent Website leaked Raees movie Online
Tamilrockers illegally leaks Bheeshma Movie Online
Movierulz illegal Torrent Website leaked Care of Kancharapalem Movie Online
Gold Rate In Top Cities
- Gold Rate in Ahmedabad
- Gold Rate in Bangalore
- Gold Rate in Chennai
- Gold Rate in Coimbatore
- Gold Rate in Delhi
- Gold Rate in Hyderabad
- Gold Rate in Kerala
- Gold Rate in Kochi
- Gold Rate in Kolhapur
- Gold Rate in Kolkata
- Gold Rate in Mumbai
- Gold Rate in Pondicherry
- Gold Rate in Pune
- Gold Rate in Tiruchirapalli
- Gold Rate in Vijayawada
- Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam
Silver Rate In Top Cities
- Silver Rate in Chennai
- Silver Rate in Mumbai
- Silver Rate in Delhi
- Silver Rate in Kolkata
- Silver Rate in Bangalore
- Silver Rate in Hyderabad
- Silver Rate in Coimbatore
- Silver Rate in Madurai
- Silver Rate in Kerala
- Silver Rate in Pune
- Silver Rate in Vadodara
- Silver Rate in Ahmedabad
- Silver Rate in Jaipur
- Silver Rate in Lucknow
- Silver Rate in Vijayawada
- Silver Rate in Patna
- Silver Rate in Nagpur
- Silver Rate in Chandigarh
- Silver Rate in Surat
- Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar
- Silver Rate in Mangalore
- Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam
- Silver Rate in Nashik
- Silver Rate in Mysore