Walkin Interview! Bhilai Steel Plant Recruitment 2020 - Super Specialist Vacancies - 77,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Sep 24, 2020 16:05 IST
On 09/09/2020, Bhilai Steel Plant announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS, Diploma for the position of GDMO.
|Company Name||Bhilai Steel Plant|
|No of Posts||5 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 70,000 - Rs. 77,000/-Per Month|
|Similar Jobs||Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs|
The hospital with an excellent record of care, concern and commitment provides ample opportunities to the medical professionals for enhancing their knowledge, expertise and experience.
Bhilai Steel Plant invites Doctors, fulfilling the eligibility criteria as given below, to appear in the Walkin-interview for engagement as Specialist/GDMO/ Super Specialist (Cardiology), on contractual basis,
for its hospitals at Bhilai and its Mines:
1. Discipline: GDMO
2. No of Posts: 4 ( 2 for OBC – NCL, 1 for SC, 1 for UR), 1 (UR)
3. Essential Qualification:
b. MBBS with Diploma/ Associate fellowship in Industrial Health
4. Rates of Monthly Consolidated Remuneration (Rs. per month): 70,000/ - 77,000/-
5. Place of Posting;
a. 3 posts for Bhilai and 1 post for Mines
6. Tenure of Engagement: The initial tenure of contractual engagement of Doctors would be for a period of one year which can be further extended for a period of one year at the discretion of the Company. The tenure of engagement shall be subject to the upper age limit of 70 years.
7. Essential Qualification, Work Experience: The Doctors who are registered with MCI or having valid practitioner licence, apart from other essential requirements as defined above are only eligible to be considered for engagement. The Doctors having relevant work experience shall be given preference. The essential qualification and work experience, if any, shall be taken into account as on the date of Walk-in interview.
8. Working Hours: The monthly rates, as detailed above, shall be applicable for engagement for a minimum 8 hours a day for six days in a week or 48 hours a week. Further, if engagement is for less than 8 hours per day/48 hours a week, the rates will be pro-rated accordingly. The monthly rate shall not exceed the maximum prescribed limit of the respective category. The Doctors so engaged shall be liable to give their services in emergent conditions also or as per requirement even beyond their normal assigned working hours. There shall be no claim for extra remuneration/benefit for such conditions/extra hours. Ten (10) days of leave will be allowed in one year
9. Medical Facility: In case of ex-employees of SAIL, the medical benefits applicable/available for ex-employees will continue. In other cases, the medical benefits shall be available for self and spouse only at the respective hospital, without any referrals
a) Proof of Date of Birth (Class X/Matriculation certificate of recognized Board/Council)
b) All educational certificates and mark sheets from class X/matriculation onwards.
c) Valid Registration Certificate issued by MCI or any State Medical Council or Valid practitioner license.
d) Experience Certificate showing relevant post qualification experience from the employer. (In case of retired employees, service certificate issued by the parent organization shouldbe given).
e) Photo Identity Proof (either Voter ID, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport).
f) Address proof.
g) Caste Certificate (if applicable).
h) A self-certificate that he/she has not separated under Voluntary retirement/separation (For ex-employees of SAIL and other PSUs/Govt. Only).
Other Terms and conditions
1. Candidate must be an Indian national possessing requisite qualification from recognized College/Institute of State/Central Govt.
2. All certificates & documents in support of eligibility will be verified only during document verification process before walk-in-interview and any candidate who does not fulfil the eligibility criteria will not be allowed to appear for the interview. Therefore candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility and bring the requisite documents (original along with a copy of self-attested photocopies of the certificates/documents) in support of their eligibility before appearing for the walk-in-interview.
3. The engagement is purely on “contractual basis” and is not to be construed as giving rise to any right of regular appointment in Bhilai Steel Plant in any manner whatsoever.
4. Company reserves the sole authority to consider the cases as per its rules and decision of the company in this regard shall be firm & binding.
5. Company reserves the right to reject any application OR cancel the candidature OR the whole process of interview OR admit less than the no. of doctors indicated above, without assigning any reason thereof and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
6. Candidature of an applicant is liable to be rejected at any stage of the selection process or after selection, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is found not to be in conformity with requisite eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
7. No PF/Gratuity or any other benefit shall be payable.
8. The Doctors engaged shall not be eligible for Non-Practicing Allowance.
9. The Doctors engaged shall be eligible for Maternity leave as per Maternity Benefit Act, 1961 subject to fulfilment of conditions stipulated in the Maternity Benefit Act, 1961.
10. The performance of the Doctor so engaged will be reviewed on annual basis and the tenure can be curtailed or extended, subject to satisfactory performance.
11. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in-interview
12. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Durg.
Selection Procedure :
i) Document Verification :Only those candidates who are found eligible by the Document Verification Committee will be allowed to appear in the Interview.
ii) Interview - For final selection, merit list will be prepared in descending order separately for each discipline & category on the basis of total marks obtained in the Interview. Candidates responding to this advertisement for “Engagement of Doctors on contractual basis” in BSP will have to fill in the application form given at and bring the duly filled-in application form along with the supporting documents (original along with a copy of self-attested photocopies of the certificates/documents) mentioned as under at the time of walk-in interview. No other mode of application will be accepted.
How to Apply :
1. Date 06.10.2020 (Thursday)
2. Time 10 am (Reporting time : 9.30 am)
3. Venue: Human Resource Development Centre, (Near BSP Main Gate), Bhilai Steel Plant, Bhilai 490001
Walk-in-Interview scheduled to be held on 24.9.2020 for various posts of Doctors on contract for service basis notified vide Advt. No BSP14(Rectt.)/20-21 dated 08.09.2020 stands postponed due to lockdown in Durg District. The walk-in-Interview will now be held on 06.10.2020 (Tuesday) at 10 a.m. The venue will be Human Resource Development Centre, Near Main Gate, Bhilai Steel Plant, Bhilai – 490001.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Bhilai Steel Plant, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Dau Shri Vasudev Chandrakar Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment 2020 - Project Fellow Vacancy - 10000 Salary - Apply Soon
Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change Recruitment 2020 - Laboratory Assistant Vacancy - 69100 Salary - Apply Soon
Upper Yamuna River Board Recruitment 2020 - Executive Engineer Vacancy - Salary 2,08,700 - Apply Now
Upper Yamuna River Board Recruitment 2020 - Specialist, Superintending Engineer and More Vacancies - Salary 2,09,200 - Apply Now
RVNL Recruitment 2020 - Additional General Manager/ Joint General Manager/ Senior Deputy General Manager Vacancy - Salary 2,60,000 - Apply Soon
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 6,649 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 18,050 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 137,674 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 2,014 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 9,654 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 11,286 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|MP Police Recruitment||4000 Vacancies|
|UCO Bank Recruitment||91 Vacancies|
|PWD Recruitment||280 Vacancies|
|SSC Recruitment||1700 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||2024 Vacancies|
|FSSAI Recruitment||66 Vacancies|
|Rajasthan High Court Recruitment||1760 Vacancies|
|SEBI Recruitment||147 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
- Across India (25659)
- Hyderabad (10879)
- Patna (1521)
- Bangalore (29733)
- New Delhi (4651)
- Pune (8458)
- Chandigarh (4572)
- Chennai (9876)
- Indore (545)
- Bhubaneshwar (1471)
- Lucknow (685)
- Kolkata (5158)
- Guwahati (482)
- Jaipur (2477)
- Mumbai (13293)
- Ahmedabad (1269)
- Agra (75)
- Shimla (738)
- Siliguri (77)
- Other Locations
- SSC Cut Off Marks 2020
- UPSC Syllabus 2020
- RCFL Admit Card 2020
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2020
- UKSSSC Admit Card 2020
- KPCL Admit Card 2020
- LUVAS Syllabus 2020
- GSI Admit Card 2020
- HPSSSB Admit Card 2020
- BSSC Result 2020
- BPSC Admit Card 2020
- DFCCIL Answer key 2020
- OSSC Admit Card 2020
- SCI Admit Card 2020
- HSSC Admit Card 2020
- SSC Result 2020
- KSDMA Admit Card 2020
- Air India Express Admit Card 2020
- VSSC Admit Card 2020
- RRC WR Admit Card 2020
- Assam PSC Admit Card 2020
- SPMCIL Syllabus 2020
- SSC Admit Card 2020
- Jamtara District Admit Card 2020
- NFC Admit Card 2020
- ITBP Admit Card 2020
- Central University of Haryana Merit List 2020
- MS University Revaluation Result 2020
- YVU Revaluation Result 2020
- KGMU B.Sc Nursing Result 2020
- TN HSE +1 Supplementary Result 2020
- JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2020
- Sri Venkateswara College Admission 2020
- UOU Admission 2020
- Kuvempu University Admission 2020
- Rajasthan Board Exam 2021
- Krishna University Admission 2020
- Kerala University B.Ed Admission 2020
- Dharmsinh Desai University Result 2020
- CON LHMCEE Admit Card 2020
- Doon University Admission 2020
- AP D.El.Ed Exam 2020
- Bihar B.Ed College Allotment List 2020
- Utkal University Entrance Test Admit Card 2020
- IGNOU Ph.D. Entrance Exam Result 2020
- RCUB Merit List 2020
- MAH M.Arch CET Result 2020
- Kamla Raja Girls Government PG College Admission 2020
- MDU Syllabus 2020
- DAV College Chandigarh Merit List 2020
- Annamalai University Admit Card 2020
- HP Board 12th Compartment Result 2020
Latest Breaking News
Ghajinikanth Movie illegally leaked on Moviesda
John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum Movie illegally leaked on Movies4u
Khatrimaza illegally leaks Special 26 Movie Online
123movies illegal Torrent Website leaked Tiger Zinda Hai Movie Online
Rush Movie illegally leaked on Moviesflix
9xmovies illegally leaks Lucy Movie Online
Naan Sirithal Movie illegally leaked on Isaimini
Filmyzilla illegal Torrent Website leaked Raees movie Online
Tamilrockers illegally leaks Bheeshma Movie Online
Movierulz illegal Torrent Website leaked Care of Kancharapalem Movie Online
Gold Rate In Top Cities
- Gold Rate in Ahmedabad
- Gold Rate in Bangalore
- Gold Rate in Chennai
- Gold Rate in Coimbatore
- Gold Rate in Delhi
- Gold Rate in Hyderabad
- Gold Rate in Kerala
- Gold Rate in Kochi
- Gold Rate in Kolhapur
- Gold Rate in Kolkata
- Gold Rate in Mumbai
- Gold Rate in Pondicherry
- Gold Rate in Pune
- Gold Rate in Tiruchirapalli
- Gold Rate in Vijayawada
- Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam
Silver Rate In Top Cities
- Silver Rate in Chennai
- Silver Rate in Mumbai
- Silver Rate in Delhi
- Silver Rate in Kolkata
- Silver Rate in Bangalore
- Silver Rate in Hyderabad
- Silver Rate in Coimbatore
- Silver Rate in Madurai
- Silver Rate in Kerala
- Silver Rate in Pune
- Silver Rate in Vadodara
- Silver Rate in Ahmedabad
- Silver Rate in Jaipur
- Silver Rate in Lucknow
- Silver Rate in Vijayawada
- Silver Rate in Patna
- Silver Rate in Nagpur
- Silver Rate in Chandigarh
- Silver Rate in Surat
- Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar
- Silver Rate in Mangalore
- Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam
- Silver Rate in Nashik
- Silver Rate in Mysore