RRCAT Jobs 2019: 49 Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy for B.Sc, Diploma, 10TH, 12TH, ITI Salary 18,000 published on 3rd September 2018
|Vacancy 1||Stipendiary Trainee|
|Qualification||B.Sc, Diploma, 10TH, 12TH, ITI|
|Salary||Rs. 10,500 - Rs. 18,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||01/10/2018|
1. Discipline & Educational/Technical Qualification:
a .Physics - B.Sc. with minimum 60% marks (Physics as principal and Mathematics / Chemistry / Statistics / Electronics / Computer Science as subsidiary subjects).
b. Chemistry - B.Sc. with minimum 60% marks (Chemistry as principal and Mathematics / Physics / Biology / Statistics / Electronics / Computer Science as subsidiary subjects)
c. Computer Science - B.Sc. (Computer Science) with minimum 60% marks OR B.Sc. (Physics & Maths) with minimum 60% marks and one year diploma in Computer Science with minimum 60% marks
d. Mechanical - Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (3 years after SSC or 2 years after HSC) with minimum 60% marks.
e. Electrical - Diploma in Electrical Engineering (3 years after SSC or 2 years after HSC) with minimum 60% marks.
f. Electronics & Instrumentation - Diploma in Electronics and / or Instrumentation Engineering (3 years after SSC or 2 years after HSC) with minimum 60% marks.
g. Mechatronics - Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering (minimum 3 years after SSC or minimum 2 years after HSC) with minimum 60% marks.
Nature of Duties: Providing support to research and development activities of the DAE programmes including lasers, accelerators and allied technologies. Maintenance and operation of CNC and conventional machines / equipments, software development, Linux system administration and computer network operations & maintenance. It includes round the clock shift duties (including night shifts) in operational plants, facilities and labs.
h. Electrical, Fitter, Welder, Machinist Grinder, Electronics, Electroplating - SSC (with Science and Maths) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate PLUS trade certificate in Electrical / Fitter / Welder / Machinist / Machinist Grinder / Electronics / Electroplating. The candidates should meet any of the following requirements as regards to Trade Certificate: 1) NTC (ITI pass out) of two years duration. or 2) NAC of two years duration under Apprenticeship Training Scheme. or 3) NTC (ITI pass out) of one year duration plus one year relevant work experience after the completion of course. or 4) NTC (ITI pass out) of one-year duration plus NAC of minimum one year duration under Apprenticeship Training Scheme
i. Glass Blower - SSC (with Science and Maths) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate PLUS trade certificate of not less than one year duration by the Competent Authority in the trade of Glass Blowing.
j. Laboratory - HSC (10+2) in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate. OR SSC (with Science and Maths) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate PLUS trade certificate in Laboratory Assistant. The candidates should meet any of the following requirements as regards to Trade Certificate: 1) NTC (ITI pass out) of two years duration. or 2) NAC of two years duration under Apprenticeship Training Scheme. or 3) NTC (ITI pass out) of one year duration plus one year relevant work experience after the completion of course. or 4) NTC (ITI pass out) of one-year duration plus NAC of minimum one year duration under Apprenticeship Training Scheme.
b. Certificate for the proof of Age (Matriculation certificate / Municipal Birth Certificate)
c. Educational / Technical Qualification
d. Experience Certificate (if applicable)
e. SC/ST/OBC Certificate in prescribed format available on RRCAT website (if applicable)
f. Disability Certificate in prescribed format available on RRCAT website (if applicable)
g. Certificate regarding domiciled in Kashmir Division from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 (if applicable)
h. Proof of effect that they have been affected by 1984 riots (if applicable)
i. Any other relevant certificate (if applicable)
1. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility conditions mentioned in the advertisement. The candidates are required to give correct information. The applicants would be admitted to the examination on the basis of information furnished by them in their application form. In case it is found at later stage that the information furnished by applicant is false or an applicant does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, the candidature of such applicants would be cancelled and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained.
2. RRCAT, Indore reserves the right to fill up the posts or even to cancel / restrict / modify / alter the whole process of recruitment without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
3. Candidates selected against this advertisement will be trained at RRCAT, Indore. Upon successful completion of training, they are likely to be posted at RRCAT, Indore but are liable to serve in any part of India and in any constituent Unit of Department of Atomic Energy. Candidates who have not acquired / will not acquire the required educational / technical qualification / Experience as on CLOSING DATE of submission of application will not be eligible and need not apply
1. Written examination will be conducted and will comprise of objective (multiple) type questions. There will be negative marking for the written examination for incorrect answers. The syllabus for the written examination will be based on subjects at Diploma/B.Sc. level, as the case may be. Candidates qualifying in the written examination shall be short-listed for interview to be held on the same or following day. Final selection and ranking will be on the basis of the performance of the candidates in interview. or
2. The selection process will consist of tests in 3 stages. (Stage 1 & 2 – Written Test and Stage 3 – Trade / Skills Test).
How to Apply
1. Candidates may visit for submitting their application online. Last date of applying online application is 01/10/2018.Candidates are required to have valid e-mail ID and a mobile number which should remain active during the course/span of this recruitment. Call letter for Written Test to the screened-in candidates will be sent on registered e-mail ID only.
2. User guide is available on the web-site duly explaining the procedure to apply and upload recent photograph and signature. Candidates may please note that no other documents need to be uploaded while submitting application online. The applicants must read the user guide before online submission of applicationUser guide is available on the web-site duly explaining the procedure to apply and upload recent photograph and signature. Candidates may please note that no other documents need to be uploaded while submitting application online. The applicants must read the user guide before online submission of application
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2019
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 27,880 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 20,444 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate jobs - 41,495 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs - 80,000 + Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 13,264 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 26,382 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 17,652 Vacancies||RS. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||RS. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2019||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Mazagon Dock Recruitment||1983 Vacancies|
|Southern Railway Recruitment||2393 Vacancies|
|HPCL Recruitment||164 Vacancies|
|NTPC Recruitment||284 Vacancies|
|BRO Recruitment||337 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||10066 Vacancies|
|IBPS Recruitment||4338 Vacancies|
|South East Central Railway Recruitment||313 Vacancies|
|DRDO Recruitment||326 Vacancies|
|SSC Recruitment||1352 Vacancies|
|Income Tax Recruitment||41 Vacancies|
|BSF Recruitment||193 Vacancies|
|AASL Recruitment||122 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location VIEW ALL
|Job Title||Company Name||Eligibility||Last Date|
Tax Assistant, Stenographer, More Vacancies
|Income Tax Jobs 2019 - 21 Vacancies||Any Graduate, 12TH, 10TH - Hyderabad|Secunderabad||13/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Bank Senior Officer
|NIIT||Any Graduation, Any Post Graduation||25/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee
|IBPS Jobs 2019 - 4,336 Vacancies||Any Graduate - Across India||28/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Deputy General Manager
|IBPS Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||LLB, LLM - Mumbai||05/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Study @ USA
|IDP||Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate||25/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Deputy Manager, Senior Officer
|Air India Jobs 2019 - 5 Vacancies||Any Graduate, B.Tech/B.E, Diploma, MCA - Mumbai||05/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|AAI Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||10TH - Across India||15/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|TATA AIA||Engineers / Graduates||25/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|ECIL Jobs 2019 - 7 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E - Hyderabad|Secunderabad||27/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|ECIL Jobs 2019 - 3 Vacancies||B.Sc, Diploma - Hyderabad|Secunderabad||29/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Top Companies||Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate||25/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Sailors Sports Quota Entry
|Indian Navy Jobs 2019 - 3 Vacancies||12TH, 10TH - New Delhi||30/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Project Associate, Project Engineer, Project Manager
|C-DAC Jobs 2019 - 163 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, Any Post Graduate, M.E/M.Tech, MCA, M.Phil/Ph.D - Noida||03/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Scale 1 Officer
|GIC Jobs 2019 - 25 Vacancies||Any Graduate, B.Com, B.Tech/B.E, LLB - Mumbai||11/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|BESCOM Jobs 2019 - 400 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, Diploma - Bengaluru|Bangalore||31/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|HAL Jobs 2019 - 15 Vacancies||12TH - Kanpur||31/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Mechanical Engineer, Assistant Director, More Vacancies
|GPSC Jobs 2019 - 181 Vacancies||Any Graduate, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, Any Post Graduate, M.Sc, MS, M.Phil/Ph.D, MS/MD - Gandhinagar||31/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Project Engineer, Refinery Engineer, More Vacancies
|HPCL Jobs 2019 - 5 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, LLB, Any Post Graduate, M.Sc, MBA/PGDM - Across India||16/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow
|DRDO Jobs 2019 - 6 Vacancies||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.D - Chandigarh||16/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|