RGCB Recruitment 2020 - Manager Vacancies - Apply Now
Last updated: May 13, 2020 17:10 IST
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Last Date to Apply||12/06/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Kerala Govt Jobs|
1. Minimum Qualifications: BE/B.Tech in Computer Science OR Information Technology from a recognized university/institution with minimum of 65% marks (average in all semesters) or CGPA grading of a minimum of 6.84 on a 10 scale or equivalent.
2. Additional Desirable Qualifications: Post Graduate degree in Computer Sciences OR Information Technology.
ii. Documented skills in interpreting data and evaluating the functionality of computer systems.
iii. Documented leadership and management skills, familiarity with latest digital platforms standards & processes, managing security or integrity and backup procedures is also desirable.
iv. Documented track record in participation in R&D programs
v. Must be a flexible and reliable team player interested in working in a national environment within a diverse and dynamic working atmosphere.
vi. Excellent communication skills as well as proficiency in written and spoken English.
3. Job Profile: Develop & lead IT and computer science programs including design and deployment of new IT systems and services.
ii. Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels and to make recommendations for improving IT infrastructure.
iii. Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
4. Scale of Pay: Pay Level 10 of 7th CPC
1. The Director, RGCB reserves right to not to fill any or all posts advertised.
2. The candidates must be citizens of India.
3. Selection procedure will be as per rules of the Government of India and RGCB.
4. For positions mentioned under Code Numbers 2, 3 & 4, all applications will be initially screened by a duly constituted Institutional Screening Committee (ISC) to determine whether the applicant meets minimum prescribed qualifications for the advertised positions at RGCB. Ineligible applicants without these needed minimum qualifications will be rejected and no further correspondence will be sent to them.
5. The above shortlisted candidates will be called for an Objective Test followed by Practical Skill Test. The Objective Test for positions mentioned at Code numbers 2 & 3 will have 100 questions consisting of the candidate’s Academic Subject, General English, General Knowledge & Numerical Ability. In respect of post at Code No.4, the 100 questions will consist of General Knowledge, General English, Test of Reasoning & Numerical Ability.
6. Only such candidates would be eligible for relaxation in conditions/reservation in posts, who permanently suffer from not less than 40% of relevant benchmark disability. Those Persons with Benchmark Disabilities who have availed the relaxation and/or reservation and shortlisted for Document Verification have to submit Certificate of Disability, in original issued by the Competent Medical Authority as per the extant Rules.
7. Relaxations and concessions will be in accordance with the RGCB Rules and Regulations. Relaxation in age, educational qualifications and/or experience will be considered in case of persons already holding analogous/equivalent positions in Government Scientific Organizations/ Research Institutions.
8. Provision of Scribe/Interpreter will be authorized as per rules. However, the candidates will have to indicate such requirements at the stage of filling in and submission of their application, in response to this Advertisement. Compensatory time of twenty minutes per hour or otherwise advised, shall be permitted for the eligible candidates, as permitted under Rules.
9. TA will be authorized to shortlisted candidates for appearing the Interview/Practical Skill Test. Details of entitlement will be communicated to such candidates, along with their call letters for attending Interview/Practical Skill Test.
Selection Procedure :
1. Level 1 Screening: A duly constituted Institutional Screening Committee (ISC) will determine whether the applicant meets minimum prescribed qualifications for the advertised manager position at RGCB. Ineligible applicants without these needed minimum qualifications will be rejected and no further correspondence will be sent to them. Should there be more than 15 applications shortlisted after the Level I screening by the ISC, a second round (Level 2 screening) will done.
2. Level 2 Screening: Level 2 Screening will analyze the applications shortlisted after Level 1 screening and includes detailed review of the applicant's credentials, and fulfillment of additional desired qualifications stated in the advertisement.
3. Final Selection Procedure: Candidates shortlisted after screening procedures will be called for a final selection interview. The duly constituted selection committee will speak to shortlisted applicants personally (either in person or through video conferencing). The decision of the selection committee is final.
How to Apply :
1. Applications in prescribed format with resume/curriculum vitae and attested copies of all applicable certificates pertaining to qualification/disability etc. and all other authenticated supporting documents may be submitted by post to the Director, Rajiv Gandhi Centre For Biotechnology, Poojappura, Thycaud P.o, Thiruvananthapuram 695014, Kerala State or by e-mail as PDF to: [email protected] on or before June 12, 2020.
2. Applications sent by post must have on the envelope name and code number of the position applied for. Incomplete applications or applications without copies of certificates or applications received after the last date will be rejected.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from RGCB, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 - Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant Vacancies - 81,100 Salary - Apply Now
MSME Technology Centre Bhopal Recruitment 2020 - Accounts Officer Vacancies - 1,12,400 Salary - Apply Now
MSME Technology Centre Bhopal Recruitment 2020 - Store Officer Vacancies - 1,12,400 Salary - Apply Now
MSME Technology Centre Bhopal Recruitment 2020 - Senior Engineer, Manager, More Vacancies - 2,08,700 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 16,477 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 30,542 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 23,644 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 8,058 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 9,939 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,844 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|SSC Recruitment||5897 Vacancies|
|Bank of India Recruitment||28 Vacancies|
|KPSC Recruitment||2081 Vacancies|
|VMC Recruitment||297 Vacancies|
|BEL Recruitment||122 Vacancies|
|ONGC Recruitment||4186 Vacancies|
|AAI Recruitment||180 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||3850 Vacancies|
|JKSSB Recruitment||10464 Vacancies|
|National Board of Examinations Recruitment||90 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||789 Vacancies|
|UCIL Recruitment||137 Vacancies|
|Recruitment and Assessment Centre Recruitment||311 Vacancies|
|MSCWB Recruitment||1293 Vacancies|
|SEBI Recruitment||147 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
- WBPSC Exam Date 2020
- WBPSC Result 2020
- APSC Result 2020
- Kerala PSC Result 2020
- KPSC Admit Card 2020
- Kerala PSC Exam Date 2020
- CBSE Result 2020
- JAPIT Admit Card 2020
- NIELIT Admit Card 2020
- MP TET Exam Date 2020
- IAF Result 2020
- JMRC Admit Card 2020
- AIIMS Bhopal Admit Card 2020
- CIPET Admit Card 2020
- ESIC Result 2020
- OPSC Admit card 2020
- RITES Admit Card 2020
- AIIMS Patna Admit Card 2020
- RSMSSB Admit Card 2020
- Tezpur University Result 2020
- Maharashtra Police Admit Card 2020
- TSPSC Admit Card 2020
- Tripura Police Admit Card 2020
- UKSSSC Admit Card 2020
- HP TET Syllabus 2020
- AIIMS Raipur Result 2020
- NIIT University Admission 2020
- IISER Thiruvananthapuram Ph.D Admission 2020
- Mysore University Admission 2020
- Karunya University Result 2020
- Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Admit Card
- IICD Result 2020
- HNGU Result 2020
- TNAU Counselling 2020
- Manipal University Counselling 2020
- TMBU Result 2020
- Jaypee LEET 2020 Application Form
- IUET 2020 Application Form
- CIPET JEE Application Form 2020
- SET Result 2020
- Bihar STET Result 2020
- MJPRU Admit Card 2020
- Bodoland University Result 2020
- Kalyani University Result 2020
- PESSAT 2020 Exam Dates
- UIIT HPU CET 2020 Admit Card
- JUIT Admission 2020
- Periyar University Syllabus 2020
- ICSE 10th Result 2020
- Jiwaji University Result 2020
- IGNOU Admit Card 2020
- NSIT Result 2020
Latest Breaking News
Jalshamoviez illegal Torrent Website leaked Dil Bechara movie Online
Filmygod illegally leaks Shakuntala Devi Movie Online
Skymovies illegal Torrent Website leaked The Expendables 3 movie Online
Sdmoviespoint illegally leaks Lootcase Movie Online
Yaari Dosti Movie illegally leaked on Movie4me
Desiremovies illegal Torrent Website leaked Siruthai movie Online
Extramovies illegally leaks Coach Carter Movie Online
Gandhi Fer Aa Gea Movie illegally leaked on Rdxhd
Katmoviehd illegal Torrent Website leaked Raat Akeli Hai movie Online
Moviezwap illegally leaks Inttelligent Movie Online
Gold Rate In Top Cities
- Gold Rate in Ahmedabad
- Gold Rate in Bangalore
- Gold Rate in Chennai
- Gold Rate in Coimbatore
- Gold Rate in Delhi
- Gold Rate in Hyderabad
- Gold Rate in Kerala
- Gold Rate in Kochi
- Gold Rate in Kolhapur
- Gold Rate in Kolkata
- Gold Rate in Mumbai
- Gold Rate in Pondicherry
- Gold Rate in Pune
- Gold Rate in Tiruchirapalli
- Gold Rate in Vijayawada
- Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam
Silver Rate In Top Cities
- Silver Rate in Chennai
- Silver Rate in Mumbai
- Silver Rate in Delhi
- Silver Rate in Kolkata
- Silver Rate in Bangalore
- Silver Rate in Hyderabad
- Silver Rate in Coimbatore
- Silver Rate in Madurai
- Silver Rate in Kerala
- Silver Rate in Pune
- Silver Rate in Vadodara
- Silver Rate in Ahmedabad
- Silver Rate in Jaipur
- Silver Rate in Lucknow
- Silver Rate in Vijayawada
- Silver Rate in Patna
- Silver Rate in Nagpur
- Silver Rate in Chandigarh
- Silver Rate in Surat
- Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar
- Silver Rate in Mangalore
- Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam
- Silver Rate in Nashik
- Silver Rate in Mysore