- Fresherslive »
- Govt Jobs »
- Software Technology Parks of India Recruitment 2020 »
- Member Technical Staff Jobs 2020
Software Technology Parks of India Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Member Technical Staff Vacancies, 1,77,500 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Feb 22,2020 17:24 IST
Software Technology Parks of India Member Technical Staff Recruitment 2020 Short Information :
|Company Name||Software Technology Parks of India|
|Post Name||Member Technical Staff|
|No of Posts||11 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 - Rs. 1,77,500/-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||15/03/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
1. Name of the post : Member Technical Staff – E-I (Scientist ‘B’)
2. Pay Band and Grade Pay : Level 10 (Rs. 56100-177500)
3. Essential Qualifications and Experience :
(a) Bachelors degree in Engineering/ Technology with 1st class in Electronics/ Electricals/ Electronics & Communications/ Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Information Technology or Masters in Computer Applications with 1st class or M. Sc. with 1st class in Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Applied Electronics/ Information Technology with 02 years experience.
(b) Master Degree in Tech./ Engineering with 1st class in Electronics/ Electricals/ Electronics & Communications/ Telecommunications/ Computer Science with one (1) year experience.
(c) Ph.D. in Science/ Engineering in any of the above mentioned disciplines /inter-disciplines alongwith qualification mentioned at (a) or (b) above or having any of the above qualification mentioned at (a) or (b) above followed by MBA/ Degree in Law.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Persons working in Central/ State Govement/PSUs/Autonomous organizations may send their applications through proper channel alongwith the ACRs/APARs for the last 5 years and their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details disciplinary action initiated/ being initiated if any etc.]. However, a copy of the application may send in advance for consideration.
2. Appointment made on Direct Recruitment basis shall be on contract basis for a period of three years which is likely to be regularized/ extended/ terminated depending upon the performance of the candidate during contract service. Immediate Absorption rule shall be applicable as per Govt. extant rules.
3. Candidates those who have applied on Transfer (Absorption) basis are requested to forward the necessary documents alongwith document certifying the date of appointment in the present grade and also certificate of equivalency of IDA pay-scale with CDA pay-scale (If applicable).
4. Age shall be reckoned as on last date of receipt of application. Last of reckoning of age shall not be extended in view of extension of extra period of 10 days for submission of application given to applicant residing in remote areas. The upper age limit in respect of candidates working in Govt./STPI on regular basis or candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and persons with disabilities shall be relaxable as per prevailing instructions. Relaxation in the upper age limit shall also be provided to the contract employee engaged by STPI on consolidated monthly remuneration equivalent to the period of their continuous service performed in STPI, which shall not exceed five years.
5. The eligibility of the candidates in terms of educational qualifications, experience, age etc. will be determined on the information fuished by the candidate on the closing date for receipt of applications. No adding information shall be entertained after the closing date of receipt of applications. Incomplete/unsigned applications will not be entertained and the application form without the copies of requisite certificates will be rejected.
6. In case any candidate found ineligible on any ground even after his appointment, his service will be terminated immediately without assigning any reason thereof. Candidates are waed that they should not fuish any false/misleading information/document or submit any document which is defective or fabricated or otherwise commit any act of misconduct in submitting the application form or during the course of recruitment. In case any such case is detected by STPI at any stage, during or after recruitment OR in case any candidate found ineligible on any ground, appropriate action shall be taken against the candidate. Any litigation will be subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi courts.
7. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection/test/interview/appointment. Canvassing in any form or bringing other influence shall make the candidature liable for rejection.
1. Closing Date of Receipt of Online Application : 15.03.2020
2. Closing Date of Receipt of duly signed-in Application : 30.03.2020
3. Closing Date of Receipt of duly signed-in Application : 09.04.2020
Selection Procedure for Software Technology Parks of India Member Technical Staff Recruitment 2020:
Selection for the said post shall be conducted by written examination followed by interview. Received application by the last date of receipt of application shall be screened and screened-in candidate shall be called for Written Examination and Personal Interview. Candidate recommended by the Selection Committee shall offered appointment.
How to Apply for Software Technology Parks of India Member Technical Staff Recruitment 2020?
1. Candidates meeting the above eligibility requirements may fill up the application online available at website www.stpi.in. Applicants are required to take the printout of the filled in Application Form and signed it and send the same alongwith duly attested copies of certificates (uploaded on the website) relating to qualification(s), date of birth, experience certificate(s), caste certificate etc. by the last date of receipt of application to the Software Technology Parks of India, Plate-B, 1st Floor, Office Block-1, East Kidwai Nagar, New Delhi-110023. Name of the post applied for should invariably be mentioned on the top of the envelope containing application form.
2. Persons working in Central/ State Govement/PSUs/Autonomous organizations may send their applications through proper channel. It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs/APARs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details disciplinary action initiated/ being initiated if any etc.] to be fuished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled. However, a copy of the application may send in advance for consideration.
3. Last Date of receipt of applications: Within 45 days of the publication of this advertisement in the Times of India/Danik Jagran/Hindustan published on 15.02.2020. 10 days extra period shall be given in respect of applications received from the candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu & Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Software Technology Parks of India, please click on the Apply Now button below.
NIPGR Sarkari Jobs 2020: Recruitment of Field Assistant/ Laboratory Assistant Jobs, 15,000 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri: Delhi University Recruitment 2020 - Apply for Research Associate Jobs, 36,000 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri: ESIC Recruitment 2020 - Apply for Ayurvedic Physician Jobs, 50,000 Salary - Apply Now
Hindustan Steelworks Construction Limited Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2020: Various Openings, 3,20,000 Salary - Apply Now
Walkin Interview! CCRH Sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment For Junior Research Fellow, 31,000 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 24,166 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 36,686 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 32,117 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 7,412 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 5,784 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 9,863 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|MSF Recruitment||7000 Vacancies|
|AIATSL Recruitment||160 Vacancies|
|LIC Recruitment||218 Vacancies|
|IOCL Recruitment||502 Vacancies|
|Central Railway Recruitment||37 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||2243 Vacancies|
|ISRO Recruitment||175 Vacancies|
|ER Recruitment||2792 Vacancies|
|HSSC Recruitment||7386 Vacancies|
|NHAI Recruitment||176 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||1412 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education