NIMR Recruitment 2023 Research Assistant vacancy online application form at nimr.org.in - News
Last updated: May 24, 2021 05:25 PM | Lavanya
NIMR Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||NIMR Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Research Assistant Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 29,565 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||04/06/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
1. Project entitled: Monitoring the Efficacy of ACT for the treatment of uncomplicated Plasmodium falciparum malaria in India (TES 2020) : (PI: Dr. P K Mallick, Scientist ‘C’)
2. Name of Post: Research Assistant
3. No. of Post: 01(EWS)
4. Salary (fixed) In Rs. pm: Rs. 29565/-
5. Essential / Desirable qualification and Experience:
a. Essential Qualification: Graduate in Science from recognized university with three years work experience from recognized institution or Master’s degree in the relevant subject.
b. Desirable: Knowledge of computer application, molecular studies and PCR techniques
6. Duration: 30.11.2021
Other terms and conditions
1) Incomplete applications or not submitted in prescribed format or without photo and signature or received after last date shall be summarily rejected.
2) Submission of incorrect or false information shall disqualify the candidature at any stage
3) Since the posts are purely on temporary basis, no benefit of Provident Fund, Leave Travel Concession, Medical, etc. will be available to the appointee.
4) Age limit and experience will be considered as on the date of receipt of Application Form.
5) The Director, NIMR has the right to accept/ reject any application without assigning any reason thereof and no correspondence will be entertained in this matter
6) The Director, NIMR reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of vacancies as per requirement.
7) The Director, NIMR reserves right to fill up or not fill up any of the post advertised on website.
8) Canvassing and bringing outside influence in any form for short listing or employment will be treated as disqualification and the candidate will be debarred from selection process
9) Bad connection/ connection failure from any side will NOT be the responsibility of the NIMR.
10) Selected candidates have to sign an agreement of contractual appointment with NIMR.
11) Any addendum/ corrigendum in respect of above vacancy notice shall be issued on the NIMR website www.nimr.org.in and no separate notification shall be issued in the print media. Applicants are requested to regularly visit the website: www.nimr.org.in so to keep them updated.
12) Qualification and experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from a reputed institution / organization recognized by relevant authority.
13) Mere fulfilling the essential qualification / experience does not guarantee selection.
14) The position contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
15) The post is filled-up on purely temporary basis and contractual basis & the candidate will have no right to claim for any type of Permanent Employment under ICMR-NIMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
16) The advertisement and the application link is available on website https://main.icmr.nic.in/and https://nimr.icmr.org.in/.
17) The reserve panel candidate will be valid for one year
Selection Process for NIMR Recruitment 2023
1) The shortlisted candidates will be informed regarding interview at NIMR, Delhi via email. The shortlisted candidates will be informed through e-mail about interview
How to Apply NIMR Recruitment 2023 at nimr.org.in?
1) Online applications are invited up to 04 th June 2021 in the prescribed format (available on the websites of ICMR-NIMR) through link http://onlineapply.nimr.org.in/ up to 05:00 PM on 04 th June 2021 for the following post on contract basis at NIMR, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi.
2) Candidates meeting the age criteria and possessing the required qualifications, experience, etc. can fill the Application Form through link http://onlineapply.nimr.org.in/up to 05:00 PM on 04th June 2021 after that the link will be disable automatically.
3) Candidates have to submit the duly self attested copies of proof of their age, educational qualifications, experiences, testimonials etc. at the time of joining, if selected.
4) Selected candidates have to bring all the documents as mentioned above in Original while joining.
Advt. No. Admn/stemcells/2/2015/12 Dated 21.05.2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.