UoH Recruitment 2023 Research Assistant vacancy online application form at uohyd.ac.in - News
Last updated: May 18, 2021 01:04 PM | Abisha Muthukumar
UoH Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||UoH Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Research Assistant Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||05/06/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
Sub: Recruitment of Technical Staff
Applications are invited for technical staff sponsored by the Institution of Eminence, University of Hyderabad in the Centre for Nanotechnology as listed below for a period of one year. The tenure can be extended based on a review of the performance of candidates. The posts are purely temporary
1. Post Name: Research Assistant
2. No. of posts: 01
3. Minimum essential qualifications and experience required:
Master’s degree in any area of science/ engineering/ Technology or Bachelor of engineering/technology degree in Electronics or related areas from a recognized university with at least 2 years of experience in operation and maintenance of (1) Near field Scanning optical microscope and Raman spectrometer and (2) Physical Property measurement system and SQUID-VSM magnetometer. The job will also require the person to assist in the day-to-day functioning of the centre (including administrative, technical and financial matters) as well as other facilities
4. Consolidated Salary per month (Rs.): 30,000/-
The following points may be noted
1. All recruitments and selections will be subject to University of Hyderabad regulations
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed and called for interview.
3. An applicant may not be short listed merely because s/he satisfies the minimum qualifications and experience specified against each post.
4. The University reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reasons.
5. Only valid certificates issued by the government of India will be considered as proof of belonging to the assigned category. Self-attested scanned copies of such certificates must be attached to the application. No exemption shall be given under any circumstances.
6. Self-attested scanned copies of educational qualifications and experience certificate are to be submitted along with the application. A single PDF file containing a filled in signed application along with all certificates and documents is to be sent by e-mail to the given e-mail id before the said due date.
7. Contact details of all previous and current employers, i.e. email address and phone number must be given.
8. Interviews may be held online. However, if interviews are conducted in-person, no TA/DA will be provided.
9. The salary is a consolidated amount and no separate allowances like HRA will be paid.
Selection Process for UoH Recruitment 2023
1. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed and called for interview.
2. Interviews may be held online. However, if interviews are conducted in-person, no TA/DA will be provided.
How to Apply UoH Recruitment 2023 at uohyd.ac.in?
1. Application and all supporting materials (embedded in a single PDF file) must be submitted by email at [email protected] to Professor in charge, Centre for Nanotechnology, University of Hyderabad, Prof. CR Rao Road, Gachibowli, Hyderabad-500046, Telangana, India.
2. Last Date For Applications: 5th June, 2021
3. The subject line should be Application for the post of
4. If you are applying for multiple posts, each application and supporting materials must be sent as a separate email with the appropriate subject line.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.