IGNTU Recruitment 2023 Research Assistant vacancy online application form at igntu.nic.in - News
Last updated: May 25, 2021 01:55 PM | Lavanya
IGNTU Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||IGNTU Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Research Assistant Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Anuppur Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||06/06/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
1. Project Title: “Improving the Capacity of Health System and Community for Sickle Cell Disease Screening and Management: An Intervention Study in Anuppur District, Madhya Pradesh"
2. Principal Investigator: Dr. Parikipandla Sridevi, Department of Biotechnology, Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak, Madhya Pradesh.
a. The objective of this project is to bring modern health intervention to the people by improving the capacity of the government health system through training for screening and management of sickle cell disease. In addition, tribal communities are to be mobilized to improve the health seeking behavior and to accept the screening and management of the Sickle Cell Disease.
3. Post Name: Research Assistant
4. No. of Posts: 01
5. Pay Scale: Rs. 31,000/- Consolidated
6. Desired Profiles: Qualification: Master’s Degree in Biotechnology/Human Genetics/ Anthropology/Social Work. (Preference will be given to candidates having NET and experience in community health based research
7. Job Description:
a. Field based work- Screening, Management and Capacity building of Govt. Health system for Sickle Cell Disease in the tribal areas of Anuppur District, Madhya Pradesh. Research assistant should also visit and stay in the tribal villages for the data collection, training and community mobilization activities.
b. Working with and collection of data from the Primary Health Centers and health sub-centers in the tribal areas, and conducting training in these health facilities.
Terms And Conditions
1. Since the post(s) is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under ICMR or in Indira Gandhi National Tribal University for the continuation of his/her services in any other project.
2. Benefits of Provident Fund, Leave Travel Concession, and Medical Claim etc. are not applicable.
3. Online Interview.
4. Qualification and experience should be from a recognized organization.
5. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
6. Persons already in regular scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible to apply
Those appearing for interview should keep all the necessary documents stated for online interview.
(1) All Certificates/Experience Certificates in Original.
(2) One attested copy each of the Certificates.
(3) Copies of brief Curriculum Vitae as per format enclosed.
Selection Process for IGNTU Recruitment 2023
1. The candidates applied for the post will be shortlisted and only shortlisted candidates will be called for online interview through email.
How to Apply IGNTU Recruitment 2023 at igntu.nic.in?
1. Applications are invited in the prescribed format. Eligibility criteria, the format of application, terms and conditions, whom to apply and guidelines of the post are available on www.igntu.ac.in. One soft copy of application with relevant scanned copies of certificates may be sent to [email protected]
2. A soft copy along with scanned copies of the certificates should be sent in the prescribed format by post to The Dr. Parikipandla Sridevi, Principal Investigator, ICMR-NTF Project on Sickle cell disease, Department of Biotechnology, Faculty of Science, Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak, Madhya Pradesh- 484887.
3. A soft copy of application may be sent on Principal Investigator’s mail ID, [email protected] The applications should reach within 20 days of advertisement. Application received after the last date will not be considered.
4. Last date of Application: 20 days from the date of advertisement
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.