- Fresherslive »
- Govt Jobs »
- Regional Medical Research Centre North Eastern Region Recruitment 2020 »
- Information Officer Jobs 2020
Regional Medical Research Centre NE Region Recruitment 2020: 44,900 - 1,42,400 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Dec 28,2019 15:22 IST
|Company Name||Regional Medical Research Centre North Eastern Region|
|Post Name||Assistant Library and Information Officer|
|No of Posts||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 44,900 - Rs. 1,42,400/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||30/01/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Assam Govt Jobs|
The Indian Council of Medical Research, ICMR - Regional Medical Research Centre, North East Region, an autonomous organization under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India invites applications from eligible candidates as per criteria laid down below for filling up the post of Assistant Library and Information Officer (ALIO)
1. Name of post: Assistant Library and Information Officer
2. Pay Level as per 7CPC Pay Matrix: Pay Level 7 Rs.44,900— 1,42,400/-
3. Essential Qualification: i) Bachelor's degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science of a recognized University or Institute (ii)Two years professional experience in a Library under Central / State Govt. / Autonomous or Statutory Organization / PSU / University or Recognized Research or Educational Institution. (iii) 5 (Five) years regular service in Pay Level 6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-) and successfully completed training of 4 weeks viz. digitization of library, ISDN classification.
4. Desirable Qualification: Master's degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science of a recognized University or Institute. (ii) Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized University or Institute.
5. Mode of recruitment: On Deputation Basis
1. Original/attested photocopies of the APARs for the last 5 years;
2. Vigilance clearance certificate.
3. Integrity Certificate No Major/Minor penalty certificate for the last 10 years.
1. Date of written test will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates through call letters and no enquiry/request by any other mode in this regard will be entertained. Candidates are advised, in their Own interest, to visit ICMR or RMRC Dibrugarh websites from time to time till the finalization of recruitment process for the updated status of the recruitment process as all relevant information will be uploaded on the website and ICMR-RMRC, Dibrugarh will not be responsible if the candidates skip any important information regarding recruitment, uploaded on the website referred above. Any change in the address for communication should be intimated to ICMR-RMRC, Dibrugarh by the candidate immediately.
2. The decision of the Director ICMR-RMRC, Dibrugarh in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance Or rejection of applications, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of examination(s), allotment of examination hall/centre, selection, Increase/ decrease the number of vacancies, rectify any inadvertent error or omission in the advertisement at any stage of the Recruitment Process by notifying it on the ICMR-RMRC Dibrugarh website will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry/correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
3. Candidates selected and appointed to the any post shall be liable to serve anywhere in India and/or abroad. G. Any legal proceedings in respect Of any matter Of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted Only in Assam and the Courts/Tribunals/Forums at Assam only shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction. H. Any Canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/recruitment process shall be treated as disqualification and the candidature Of such candidates will be summarily rejected. l. No enquiry Or correspondence will be entertained on the issue related to selection process.
How to Apply
1. The application form and other details can be downloaded from the website of ICMR/RMRC Dibrugarh i.e. www.icmr.nic.in Or www.rmrcne.org.in . Applicants should legibly indicate the post applied for on the first page of prescribed "Application Form" and affix one passport size photograph. Application Form (hard copy only) accompanied with self attested copies of necessary supporting documents (certificates/ testimonials, degree, diploma, experience, caste certificate, proof for date of birth, NOC from present employer, application fee etc.) should be sent in a sealed cover envelope superscribing on the top Of envelope "Application for the post Of Asst. Library and Information Officer at ICMR-RMRC NE. Dibrugarh"
2. The applications should reach to the address "The Director, ICMR-RMRC, Lahore, Dibrugarh-786010" through Speed Post/ Registered Post only, latest by 30.01.2020 along with non-refundable application fee of RS. 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred)only in the form Of Indian Postal Draft from a nationalized bank, payable at Dibrugarh drawn in favor of "Director, ICMR- RMRC, Dibrugarh". The SC/ST candidates, Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Women candidates are exempted from payment of the application fee. The application fee is payable by all other candidates including ICMR and allied Institutes' employees. The fee once deposited will not be refunded. D. Applications received without the superscription on the envelopes will be rejected.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.To Apply for the job posting from Regional Medical Research Centre North Eastern Region, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2020: Executive Engineer Vacancies - 10,750 - 16,750 Salary - Apply Soon
Namakkal District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020: Office Assistant Posts, Check eligibility criteria - Apply Soon
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 26,734 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 44,245 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 45,795 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 23,017 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 30,959 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 19,385 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|RPSC Recruitment||620 Vacancies|
|NABARD Recruitment||154 Vacancies|
|C-DAC Noida Recruitment||143 Vacancies|
|Vizag Steel Recruitment||189 Vacancies|
|NPCIL Recruitment||537 Vacancies|
|MAHAGENCO Recruitment||235 Vacancies|
|ITI Limited Recruitment||129 Vacancies|
|TNEB Recruitment||2400 Vacancies|
|RCF Recruitment||400 Vacancies|
|Department of Telecommunications Recruitment||101 Vacancies|
|NEKRTC Recruitment||1619 Vacancies|
|MPPGCL Recruitment||209 Vacancies|
|OFB Recruitment||6061 Vacancies|
|Revenue Department Recruitment||2174 Vacancies|
|TNFUSRC Recruitment||320 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education