RCFL Jobs 2019: 50 Operator Trainee Vacancy for B.Sc, Diploma Salary 60,000 published on 20th March 2019
|Vacancy 1||Operator Trainee|
|Salary||Rs. 22,000 - Rs. 60,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||10/04/2019|
1. Qualification : As on 01.02.2019:
a. Full time & regular B.Sc.(Chemistry) Degree with Physics as one of the subjects during any of the 3 years course of B.Sc. Degree and NCVT in the AO (CP) trade. The candidates should have secured minimum 55% marks in last year (or Average/Aggregate of last two semesters) of B.Sc.(Chemistry) Degree Course (50% for SC/ST category candidates). The NCVT in AO(CP) Trade is necessarily be completed after passing of B.Sc.(Chemistry) Degree. OR Full time & regular Three Year Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Technology with 55% marks in last year (or Average/Aggregate of last two semesters) of the Diploma Course (50% for SC/ST category candidates) having completed one-year training (BOAT) under the Apprentices Act-1961 (Amendment 1973). OR
b. 04 years’ full time & regular Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Technology with 55% marks in last year (or Average/Aggregate of last two semesters) of the Diploma Course (50% for SC/ST category candidates) under Sandwich Pattern (04 year course including one year industrial training).
2. Nature of Job: The job requires working in rotating shifts including night shift and the trainees may be posted in any plant subject to exigencies of work. Also, this job requires high level of physical fitness and candidates selected if selected / provisionally selected would be required to meet the medical and physical fitness standards for post failing which they shall be considered ineligible and not qualifying the criteria.
3. Stipend/Salary and Other Benefits:1) Selected candidates will be undergoing training for ONE year and will be paid consolidated stipend of Rs. 9000/- p.m. 2) The Hostel Accommodation free of cost will be provided to them during the training period. 3) Medical facility for self will be provided at RCF Hospital. 4) After successful completion of ONE year of training the Operator Trainees will be absorbed in the ‘A6 Grade’ as ‘Operator Grade – II’ in the pay scale of Rs. 22000- 60000/-.
4. Place of posting : The postings of the selected candidates may be at any of the Units of the company as decided by the Management. RCF reserves the right to offer initial posting /subsequent transfer post appointment at any other location of RCF based on business requirement from time to time.
1. Candidates should possess a valid email ID. Candidates are advised to keep the email ID (to be entered compulsorily in the online application form) active for at least one year. No change in the email ID will be allowed once submitted. All information/communication regarding participating in the selection process shall be provided through email to the candidates, found apparently eligible, based on the online application data.
2. Responsibilities of receiving and downloading of information/communications, etc. will be of the candidate. RCFL will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained. The candidates will be intimated about the date, time and venue of Written /Online Test/ pre-employment medical test through e-mail (on the e-mail id provided by them) in the application form.
3. Travelling Expenses : For appearing for the Written test/Online Test, the outstation SC/ST candidates and for all candidates shortlisted on basis of online written test for appearing a trade test travelling expenses will be reimbursed for to and fro II sleeper class/bus (restricted to second sleeper class Rail Fare) fare by the shortest route, beyond local train limit, on production of the ticket, from the place of correspondence address mentioned in the application form only
(i) Proof of Age (SSC certificate/Birth Certificate/School leaving certificate)
(ii) Educational Qualifications of prescribed qualification given in the advertisement (All the Mark sheets & Certificates).
(iii) Certificate issued from BOAT (Board of Apprenticeship Training)/ NCVT (National Council of Vocational Training)/Marksheet of NCVT examination / Letter from the organization where the NCVT / BOAT training is completed.
(iv) Certificate from the University/Institution regarding equivalent % of marks, wherever CGPA/OGPA other grades in qualifying examination is awarded.
(v) Self-Attested copy of Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Class (Non - Creamy)/ PWBD / EWS / ExSM (as applicable). OBC certificate produced by candidates should clearly indicate that they do not belong to creamy layer and certificate and should be issued on or after 01.04.2018
(vi) Domicile Certificate of Maharashtra issued by competent authority.
(vii) Prescribed Formats of Caste certificates is available on web portal.
(viii) In the absence of any of the above documents, the candidate will not be considered for training.
2. Last Date of On-Line registration of Application by candidates: 10.04.2019 at 5:00 pm*
How to Apply
1. Last Date of On-Line registration of Application by candidates: 10.04.2019 at 5:00 pm* Candidates are required to apply online providing details regarding age, date of birth, qualification, division and percentage of marks obtained, year of passing, respective School/College/University, work experience if any. Candidates are also required to upload their scanned copy of recent photograph and signature without which their application will not be accepted.
2. Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria should apply online through RCFL website. Candidates have to log on to website www.rcfltd.com and go to ‘HR’ section and thereafter ‘Recruitment’ section for submitting the online application. Candidates sponsored by Employment Exchange also need to apply online through this mode only. No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
3. Since the online application form requires details of payment of processing fee (only for General and OBC (NCL) applicants), caste (in case of SC/ST/OBC (NCL) applicants), EWS category applicants and the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination, the candidates must have the relevant documents/ details readily available with them at the time of filling the online application form.
4. How to submit Application Fee through payment Gateway : (only for General and OBC candidates) There is no application processing fee for SC / ST /PWBD candidates. General & OBC candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application processing fee of Rs. 500/- . Screening and selection will be based on the details provided in the on-line application form, hence it is necessary that only full and correct information is furnished by the applicants. Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and RCF LTD will NOT be responsible for disqualification as a consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2019
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 32,573 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 25,165 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate jobs - 20,092 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs - 80,000 + Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 15,283 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 19,034 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 9,043 Vacancies||RS. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||RS. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2019||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Indian Bank Recruitment||115 Vacancies|
|HAL Recruitment||6 Vacancies|
|Delhi Home Guards Recruitment||5700 Vacancies|
|Jammu and Kashmir Police Recruitment||2700 Vacancies|
|Delhi Police Recruitment||554 Vacancies|
|NF RAILWAY Recruitment||2605 Vacancies|
|Konkan Railway Recruitment||136 Vacancies|
|CSEB Recruitment||124 Vacancies|
|FCI Recruitment||330 Vacancies|
|BOAT Southern Region Recruitment||660 Vacancies|
|KSP Recruitment||3041 Vacancies|
|CISF Recruitment||914 Vacancies|
|ONGC Recruitment||1012 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||143 Vacancies|
|AASL Recruitment||110 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location VIEW ALL
|Job Title||Company Name||Eligibility||Last Date|
Multi Tasking Staff, Lascar
|Ministry of Defence Jobs 2019 - 3 Vacancies||10TH - Hyderabad|Secunderabad||14/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|TATA AIA||Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate||19/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Law Officer, Dental Surgeon, Assistant Engineer
|GPSC Jobs 2019 - 445 Vacancies||BDS, B.Tech/B.E, LLB - Gandhinagar||04/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Senior Resident, Contractual Specialist
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 35 Vacancies||MBBS, Diploma, Any Post Graduate, PG Diploma, MS/MD - New Delhi||23/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Branch Post Master/ Assistant Branch Post Master/ Dak Sevak
|India Post Jobs 2019 - 970 Vacancies||10TH - Nizamabad, Warangal, Hyderabad|Secunderabad, Adilabad, Karimnagar, Khammam||14/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Gramin Dak Sevak
|India Post Jobs 2019 - 2,707 Vacancies||10TH - Vijayawada||14/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Indian Army Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||12TH - Alwar||08/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Assistant Section Officer
|Prasar Bharati Jobs 2019 - 30 Vacancies||Any Graduate - New Delhi||01/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Specialist, Super Specialist
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 14 Vacancies||MBBS, Diploma, DNB, MS/MD - Faridabad||15/12/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|HAL Jobs 2019 - 2 Vacancies||BPT - Koraput||20/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Indian Army Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.Pharma, 12TH - Bongaigaon||18/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Specialist Cadre Officers
|State Bank of India Jobs 2019 - 76 Vacancies||Any Graduate, B.Tech/B.E, CA, MBA/PGDM - Mumbai||31/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Advisor/ Associate Advisor
|Vizag Steel Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.Tech/B.E - Visakhapatnam||17/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|IOCL Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||MBBS, Any Post Graduate - Begusarai||19/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|PNB Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate - New Delhi||18/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Central Bank of India Jobs 2019 - 40 Vacancies||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate - Pashchim Champaran, Vaishali, Sitamarhi, Sheohar||25/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Graduate Apprentice, Technician (Diploma) Apprentice
|DRDO Jobs 2019 - 116 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, Diploma - Baleshwar||20/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Ward Sahayika, Safaiwali, More Vacancies
|Indian Army Jobs 2019 - 22 Vacancies||10TH - Jabalpur||26/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Senior Resident, Junior Resident
|NLC Jobs 2019 - 14 Vacancies||MBBS, BAMS, PG Diploma, MS/MD - Cuddalore||24/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|HAL Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Post Graduate - Faizabad||31/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|