RCFL Jobs 2019: 16 Boiler Operator Grade IIIA5 Vacancy for 10TH, ITI, Diploma Salary 33,000 published on 20th March 2019
|Vacancy 1||Boiler Operator Grade IIIA5|
|Qualification||10TH, ITI, Diploma|
|Salary||Rs. 33,000/-Per Month|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Job Location||Mumbai , Raigarh|
|Last Date to Apply||10/04/2019|
1. Post Name: Boiler Operator Grade IIIA5
2. Qualification : As on 01.02.2019 :
a. SSC Examination passed and certificate of Competency as Boiler Attendant of Second Class issued by the Director of Steam Boilers and Chairman to the Board of Examiners of respective state Government. OR SSC Examination passed and NCVT in Boiler Attendant Trade with the Endorsement of the Director of Steam Boilers and Chairman to the Board of Examiners, on NCVT Passing certificate, certifying the “This certificate is valid as equivalent to the certificate of Competency of Second Class Boiler Attendant in the state”. OR
b. SSC Examination passed and Diploma in Boiler Attendant with the Endorsement of the Director of Steam Boilers and Chairman to the Board of Examiners, on Diploma passing certificate, certifying that “This certificate is valid as equivalent to the certificate of Competency of Second Class Boiler Attendant in the state’’. OR SSC with engineering sailor of Indian Navy namely, the Engine Room Artificer or Mechanician or Engineering Mechanic in possession of Auxiliary Machinery Watch Keeping Course Certificate issued by the Engineering Officer and commanding Officer of an Indian Naval Ship shall on application have the certificate endorsed equivalent to Second Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of Competency, in the State or Union Territory in which he applies for services: provided that such endorsement shall be made by the Chairman to the Board of Examiners of respective state Government.
3. Experience : (As on 01.03.2019): Must have Minimum 2 years (Post qualification) as Boiler Attendant/ Boiler Operator
4. Place of posting : The postings of the selected candidates may be at any of the Units of the company as decided by the Management. RCF reserves the right to offer initial posting /subsequent transfer post appointment at any other location of RCF based on business requirement from time to time.
5. Salary and other Benefits: Total Monthly Gross emoluments at the minimum of the A5 scale (Rs.20000 -55000) which includes, Basic Pay plus DA, plus House Rent Allowance and other allowances works out to Rs.33,000/- approximately. Company accommodation, if desired, will be provided subject to availability in lieu of HRA with standard terms and conditions. Employee is also entitled to Performance Related Pay (PRP), Free Medical Facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Contributory Provident Fund, Accident Insurance, and Social Security Schemes as per Company rules. Available Sports Complex facility will be provided by RCF Ltd.
1. Candidates should possess a valid email ID. Candidates are advised to keep the email ID (to be entered compulsorily in the online application form) active for at least one year. No change in the email ID will be allowed once submitted. All information/communication regarding participating in the selection process shall be provided through email to the candidates, found apparently eligible, based on the online application data.
2. Responsibilities of receiving and downloading of information/communications, etc. will be of the candidate. RCFL will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained. The candidates will be intimated about the date, time and venue of Written /Online Test/ pre-employment medical test through e-mail (on the e-mail id provided by them) in the application form.
3. Travelling Expenses : For appearing for the Written test/Online Test, the outstation SC/ST candidates and for all candidates shortlisted on basis of online written test for appearing a trade test travelling expenses will be reimbursed for to and fro II sleeper class/bus (restricted to second sleeper class Rail Fare) fare by the shortest route, beyond local train limit, on production of the ticket, from the place of correspondence address mentioned in the application form only
i) Proof of Age( SSC Passing certificate/Birth Certificate/School leaving certificate).
ii) Educational Qualifications (All the Mark sheets & Passing Certificates).
iii) a) Certificate of Competency as Boiler Attendant of Second Class issued by the Government. OR b) Certificate of NCVT examination passed in Boiler Attendant Trade with the Endorsement of the Director of Steam Boilers and Chairman to the Board of Examiners OR c) Certificate of Diploma examination passed in Boiler Attendant Trade with the
iv) Certificate of Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Class (Non- Creamy Layer)/ EWS. OBC certificate produced by candidates should clearly indicate that they do not belong to creamy layer and certificate and should be issued on or after 01.04.2018. Receipt of application submitted to the authority for seeking Latest Non Creamy Layer certificate.
v) Certificate of Domicile of State of Maharashtra.
vi) Prescribed Formats of certificates are available on web portal.
vii) In the absence of any of the above documents as applicable, the candidate will not be considered for the post of Boiler Operator Grade III.
2. Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates: 10/04/2019 at 5:00 pm*
How to Apply
1. Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates: 10/04/2019 at 5:00 pm* Candidates are required to apply online providing details regarding age, date of birth, qualification, and percentage of marks obtained (mentioned upto two decimal points), year of passing, respective School/College/University/Board, work experience. Candidates are also required to upload their scanned copy of the recent photograph and signature, without which their application will not be accepted.
2. Since the online application form requires details of payment of processing fee (Only for General, OBC & EWS applicants) caste (in case of SC/ST Candidates), in case of OBC (NonCreamy Layer) Category applicants, EWS category applicants and the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination/ Permanent certificate of Competency as Boiler Attendant of Second Class issued by the Government/ NCVT (Boiler Attendant) examination passing certificate with endorsement equivalent to Second Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of Competency/ Certificate of Diploma examination passed in Boiler Attendant Trade with the Endorsement of the Director of Steam Boilers and Chairman to the Board of Examiners/ Certificate of engineering sailor of Indian Navy namely, the Engine Room Artificer or Mechanician or Engineering Mechanic in possession of Auxiliary Machinery Watch Keeping Course Certificate issued by the Engineering Officer and commanding Officer of an Indian Naval Ship shall on application have the certificate endorsed equivalent to Second Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of Competency by the Board of Examiners and Work experience, the candidates must have the relevant documents/ details readily available with them at the time of filling the online application form.
3. Before registering their application on the website, the candidates should upload the following as per the specifications mentioned below : 1. Photo - Image should not exceed 50 KB and not less than 20KB. 2. Sign - Image should be in jpg/jpeg format and should not exceed 20 KB and not less than 10KB.
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2019
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 27,062 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 25,103 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate jobs - 19,699 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs - 80,000 + Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 15,281 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 18,809 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 8,138 Vacancies||RS. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||RS. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2019||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Indian Bank Recruitment||115 Vacancies|
|HAL Recruitment||6 Vacancies|
|Delhi Home Guards Recruitment||5700 Vacancies|
|Jammu and Kashmir Police Recruitment||2700 Vacancies|
|Delhi Police Recruitment||554 Vacancies|
|NF RAILWAY Recruitment||2605 Vacancies|
|Konkan Railway Recruitment||136 Vacancies|
|CSEB Recruitment||124 Vacancies|
|FCI Recruitment||330 Vacancies|
|BOAT Southern Region Recruitment||660 Vacancies|
|UCIL Recruitment||247 Vacancies|
|KSP Recruitment||3041 Vacancies|
|NABARD Recruitment||1 Vacancies|
|CISF Recruitment||914 Vacancies|
|DRDO Recruitment||383 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location VIEW ALL
|Job Title||Company Name||Eligibility||Last Date|
|Indian Army Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||12TH - Alwar||08/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|TATA AIA||Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate||18/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Assistant Section Officer
|Prasar Bharati Jobs 2019 - 30 Vacancies||Any Graduate - New Delhi||01/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Specialist, Super Specialist
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 14 Vacancies||MBBS, Diploma, DNB, MS/MD - Faridabad||15/12/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|HAL Jobs 2019 - 2 Vacancies||BPT - Koraput||20/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Indian Army Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.Pharma, 12TH - Bongaigaon||18/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Specialist Cadre Officers
|State Bank of India Jobs 2019 - 76 Vacancies||Any Graduate, B.Tech/B.E, CA, MBA/PGDM - Mumbai||31/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Advisor/ Associate Advisor
|Vizag Steel Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.Tech/B.E - Visakhapatnam||17/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|IOCL Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||MBBS, Any Post Graduate - Begusarai||19/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|PNB Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate - New Delhi||18/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Central Bank of India Jobs 2019 - 40 Vacancies||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate - Pashchim Champaran, Vaishali, Sitamarhi, Sheohar||25/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Graduate Apprentice, Technician (Diploma) Apprentice
|DRDO Jobs 2019 - 116 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, Diploma - Baleshwar||20/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Ward Sahayika, Safaiwali, More Vacancies
|Indian Army Jobs 2019 - 22 Vacancies||10TH - Jabalpur||26/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Senior Resident, Junior Resident
|NLC Jobs 2019 - 14 Vacancies||MBBS, BAMS, PG Diploma, MS/MD - Cuddalore||24/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|HAL Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Post Graduate - Faizabad||31/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Fireman, Fire Engine Driver, Industrial Mazdoor
|Ministry of Defence Jobs 2019 - 11 Vacancies||10TH - Across India||16/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|AAI Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||CA, MBA/PGDM - New Delhi||28/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Staff Car Driver
|India Post Jobs 2019 - 5 Vacancies||10TH - Mumbai||23/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Assistant Review Officer
|UKPSC Jobs 2019 - 56 Vacancies||Any Graduate - Haridwar||30/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice
|TNEB Jobs 2019 - 500 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, Diploma - Coimbatore, Trichy, Chennai||25/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|