RCFL Jobs 2019: 08 Nurse Grade II Vacancy for B.Sc, GNM Salary 60,000 published on 20th March 2019
|Vacancy 1||Nurse Grade II|
|Salary||Rs. 22,000 - Rs. 60,000/-Per Month|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Last Date to Apply||10/04/2019|
1. Post Name: Nurse Grade II (A6 Grade) (Rs. 22000- 60000)
2. Qualification: As on 01.01.2019 B.Sc. (Nursing) or HSC + 3 years course of General Nursing and Midwifery Percentage: 50% marks in last year (Average/Aggregate of last two semesters) of B.Sc.(Nursing) / 3 years course of General Nursing and Midwifery (45% for SC/ST category candidates). Qualification acquired through Govt. recognized institute only.
3. Experience as on 01.01.2019: Two years’ experience after acquiring minimum required qualification in reputed minimum 20 bedded hospitals with Operation Theatre and ICCU facilities. The candidates will be required to have a valid registration as Nurse from the Central / State Nursing Council. The experience should be after acquiring the minimum required qualification i.e. after the results are declared of the qualifying examination
4. Salary and Other Benefits: 1) The Township Accommodation will be provided at Trombay as well as at Thal Unit. 2) In the payscale of Rs. 22000-60000/- minimum Total Monthly Gross emoluments would include Basic Pay, HRA plus DA, and other allowances. 3) Performance Related Pay (PRP), Free Medical Facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Contributory Provident Fund, Pension Scheme and Social Security Schemes as per Company rules. 4) Medical facility will be free of cost for self and dependants. 5) Available Sports Complex facility will be provided by RCF Ltd
5. Nature of Job The selected candidates will be required to work in shifts or general shift as per the requirement.
6. Place of Posting: The postings of the selected candidates may be at any of the Units of the company as decided by the Management.
1. Candidates should possess a valid email ID. Candidates are advised to keep the email ID (to be entered compulsorily in the online application form) active for at least one year. No change in the email ID will be allowed once submitted. All information/communication regarding participating in the selection process shall be provided through email to the candidates, found apparently eligible, based on the online application data.
2. Responsibilities of receiving and downloading of information/communications, etc. will be of the candidate. RCFL will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained. The candidates will be intimated about the date, time and venue of Written /Online Test/ pre-employment medical test through e-mail (on the e-mail id provided by them) in the application form.
3. Travelling Expenses : For appearing for the Written test/Online Test, the outstation SC/ST candidates and for all candidates shortlisted on basis of online written test for appearing a trade test travelling expenses will be reimbursed for to and fro II sleeper class/bus (restricted to second sleeper class Rail Fare) fare by the shortest route, beyond local train limit, on production of the ticket, from the place of correspondence address mentioned in the application form only
(i) Proof of Age. (SSC certificate/Birth Certificate/School leaving certificate)
(ii) Educational Qualifications (All the Mark sheets & Certificates).
(iii) Self-Attested copy of Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Class (Non - Creamy)/ PWBD / ExSM (as applicable). OBC certificate produced by candidates should clearly indicate that they do not belong to creamy layer and certificate and should be issued on or after 01.04.2018.
(iv) Domicile Certificate of Maharashtra issued by competent authority.
(v) Certificate of Nurse from the Central / State Nursing Council.
(vi) Documents showing Experience of two years after completing prescribed qualification etc.
(vii) In the absence of any of the above documents, the candidate will not be allowed to join.
2. Last Date of On-Line registration of Application by candidates :10.04.2019 at 5:00 pm*
How to Apply
1.Last Date of On-Line registration of Application by candidates :10.04.2019 at 5:00 pm* Candidates are required to apply online providing details regarding age, date of birth, qualification, division and percentage of marks obtained, year of passing, respective School/College/University, work experience. Candidates are also required to upload their scanned copy of recent photograph and signature without which their application will not be accepted.
2 .Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria should apply online through RCFL website. Candidates have to log on to website www.rcfltd.com and go to recruitment section for submitting the online application. Candidates sponsored by Employment Exchange also need to apply online through this mode only. No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
3. Since the online application form requires details of payment of processing fee (only for General and OBC applicants), caste (in case of SC/ST/OBC/ applicants), PWBD/ExSM category applicants and the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination, the candidates must have the relevant documents/ details readily available with them at the time of filling the online application form.
4. How to submit Application Fee through payment Gateway : (only for General and OBC candidates) There is no application processing fee for SC / ST / PWBD. General & OBC candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application processing fee of Rs. 500/- . The Application Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE in any case. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the registration fee.
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2019
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 30,397 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 24,667 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate jobs - 20,295 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs - 80,000 + Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 12,340 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 15,927 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 7,593 Vacancies||RS. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||RS. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2019||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Indian Bank Recruitment||115 Vacancies|
|HAL Recruitment||6 Vacancies|
|Delhi Home Guards Recruitment||5700 Vacancies|
|Jammu and Kashmir Police Recruitment||2700 Vacancies|
|Delhi Police Recruitment||554 Vacancies|
|NF RAILWAY Recruitment||2604 Vacancies|
|Konkan Railway Recruitment||136 Vacancies|
|CSEB Recruitment||124 Vacancies|
|FCI Recruitment||330 Vacancies|
|BOAT Southern Region Recruitment||660 Vacancies|
|KSP Recruitment||3041 Vacancies|
|CISF Recruitment||914 Vacancies|
|ONGC Recruitment||12 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||143 Vacancies|
|AASL Recruitment||110 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location VIEW ALL
|Job Title||Company Name||Eligibility||Last Date|
|NHPC Jobs 2019 - 10 Vacancies||ITI - Churachandpur||09/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|TATA AIA||Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate||20/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Graduate Apprentice/ Technician Apprentice Training
|NHPC Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.Tech/B.E, Diploma - Churachandpur||09/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|SECL Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.Tech/B.E - New Delhi||24/12/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate
|VSSC Jobs 2019 - 36 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.D - Thiruvananthapuram||14/09/2018 SIMILAR JOBS|
Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate
|VSSC Jobs 2019 - 36 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.D - Thiruvananthapuram||30/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Multi Tasking Staff, Lascar
|Ministry of Defence Jobs 2019 - 3 Vacancies||10TH - Hyderabad|Secunderabad||14/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Law Officer, Dental Surgeon, Assistant Engineer
|GPSC Jobs 2019 - 445 Vacancies||BDS, B.Tech/B.E, LLB - Gandhinagar||04/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Senior Resident, Contractual Specialist
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 35 Vacancies||MBBS, Diploma, Any Post Graduate, PG Diploma, MS/MD - New Delhi||23/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Branch Post Master/ Assistant Branch Post Master/ Dak Sevak
|India Post Jobs 2019 - 970 Vacancies||10TH - Nizamabad, Warangal, Hyderabad|Secunderabad, Adilabad, Karimnagar, Khammam||14/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Gramin Dak Sevak
|India Post Jobs 2019 - 2,707 Vacancies||10TH - Vijayawada||14/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Indian Army Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||12TH - Alwar||08/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Assistant Section Officer
|Prasar Bharati Jobs 2019 - 30 Vacancies||Any Graduate - New Delhi||01/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Specialist, Super Specialist
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 14 Vacancies||MBBS, Diploma, DNB, MS/MD - Faridabad||15/12/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|HAL Jobs 2019 - 2 Vacancies||BPT - Koraput||20/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Indian Army Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.Pharma, 12TH - Bongaigaon||18/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Specialist Cadre Officers
|State Bank of India Jobs 2019 - 76 Vacancies||Any Graduate, B.Tech/B.E, CA, MBA/PGDM - Mumbai||31/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Advisor/ Associate Advisor
|Vizag Steel Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.Tech/B.E - Visakhapatnam||17/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|IOCL Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||MBBS, Any Post Graduate - Begusarai||19/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|PNB Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate - New Delhi||18/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Central Bank of India Jobs 2019 - 40 Vacancies||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate - Pashchim Champaran, Vaishali, Sitamarhi, Sheohar||25/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|