RCF Recruitment 2023 Apprentices vacancy online application form at rcf.indianrailways.gov.in - News
Last updated: Jan 08, 2020 06:42 PM | Fresherslive
RCF Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||RCF Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Apprentices Jobs|
|No of Posts||400 Posts|
|Job Location||Kapurthala Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||06/02/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
1. Trades: Fitter Welder (G&E) Machinist Painter (G) Carpenter Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) Electrician Electronic Mechanic AC& Ref. Mechanic.
2. Qualifications: The Candidates must have passed a class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess a National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training. Procedure for calculating %age of marks where cumulative grade point average (CGPA) is applicable. Suppose a candidate has got CGPA 7.4, First, he will Multiply 7.4 with 9.5 and his %age will come as 70.3% (i.e.7.4 x 9.5). Then in Column "Maximum marks in Xth Class" He/She should fill 1000 marks. Similarly, in Column "Marks obtained in Xth Class," He/She will put 700 marks. When marks obtained by the candidate in matriculation are 70% & in ITI are 80% then the % age of both the examination will be (70+80)/2=75%.
3. Training Period: As per extant rules and directives issued by Railway Board from time to time. No Hostel accommodation will be provided and selected candidates will have to make their own arrangement during their training as per Apprentices Act. 1961 and they will be released on completion of the training.
1. The decision of the Railway administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application and mode of selection shall be final
2. Imparting Training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after the successful completion of training. In terms of para-10 of Schedule V of the Apprenticeship Rules, 1991 , notified on 15.07.1992 by the Ministry of Labour, it shall not be obligatory on the part of the employer to offer any employment to the Apprentice on completion of period of/'his apprenticeship training in his/her establishment. It shall not be obligatory on tlr part of the apprentice to accept an employment under the employer
3. Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria, at any stage of engagement and if erroneously engaged, such candidates shall be summarily dismissed without notice.
4. The Railway administration will not be responsible for any printing error. Certificate/Document verification/scrutiny is to be completed within 15 days of declaration of result.
5. No daily allowance/conveyance allowance or traveling allowance will be paid to the candidate who will be called for document verification.
Selection Process for RCF Recruitment 2023
1. Selection will be on the basis of merit list. In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidates with older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the candidate who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first.
2. A final merit list will be prepared trade wise and community wise, equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate, as stated above.
How to Apply RCF Recruitment 2023 at rcf.indianrailways.gov.in?
2. Last Date of Depositing the Fee (Only For Non Fee Exempted Candidates): 11-02-2020 (24:00 Hrs).
3. On line applications are invited in the prescribed format for engagement of 400 Act-Apprentices for imparting training in Technical Training Centre, Rail Coach Factory (Kapurthala) under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961, for the following trades. The eligible candidates can register their applications online on the prescribed proforma on the authorized website www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in of Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala by 06.02.2020 upto 24.00 hours. On 06.02.2020 , after 24.00 hours, this link will be inactive.
4. The online application, complete in all respects, can be submitted through online process to RCF up to 06.02 2020 till 24.00 hours. No physical copy of the application is required to be sent to RCF. Even if it is received, no cognizance will be given to it.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from RCF.To Apply for the job posting from RCF,please click on the Apply Now button below.
RCF Recruitment 2023 -FAQ
Q1. Where to apply for RCF Recruitment 2023?
Ans:Candidates who wish to apply for the RCF Recruitment 2023, can apply using the apply now button available on our website.
Q2. How to know the eligibility to apply for RCF Recruitment 2023?
Ans: Once the official notification is out, you can check the eligibility criteria and apply for the RCF Recruitment 2023.
Q3. Where to check the full details about RCF Recruitment 2023?
Ans:Users can visit our website www.fresherslive.com for detailed information regarding RCF Recruitment 2023. Also you can get the information on the official website of RCF.
Q4. Can I Know the Upcoming Jobs in RCF?
Ans:Yes, you can check the current and upcoming jobs of RCF on our page. For other govt jobs visit our website and get instant job alert notifications
Q5. How can I apply for RCF Recruitment 2023?
Ans:The detailed steps to apply for RCF Recruitment 2023 is given above. Follow the steps and apply before the last date.