RBI Jobs 2020: 24 Junior Engineer Vacancy for B.Tech/B.E, Diploma Salary 34,990 published on 29th January 2019
Last updated: Jan 29,2019 18:36 IST
RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 Short Information :
|Post Name||Junior Engineer|
|No of Posts||24 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 21,400 - Rs. 34,990/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||30/01/2019|
|Similar Jobs||Across India|
1. Educational Qualifications (as on 01‐01‐2019):
a. Junior Engineer (Civil): Minimum three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
b. Junior Engineer (Electrical): Minimum three years Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
2. Experience:(as on 01.01.2019):
a. Junior Engineer (Civil): At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of civil construction work and/ or civil maintenance of office buildings/ commercial buildings/ residential complexes with basic knowledge of RCC design and other civil works, working knowledge of computers, experience in preparation of tenders for civil works, etc.
b. Junior Engineer (Electrical): At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of electrical installations in large buildings/ commercial buildings having HT/ LT substations, central AC plants, lifts, UPS, DG sets, CCTV, Fire alarm system, etc.
3. Job Description:
a Junior Engineer (Civil): Handling and supervision of civil construction/ maintenance/ interior works, etc. of building related infrastructural system and other related jobs in office buildings and residential colonies.
b. Junior Engineer (Electrical): Handling and supervision of electrical/ electro-mechanical/ electrical and electronics installations / systems and other related jobs in office building and residential colonies
4. Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 21,400/- per month (i.e. ₹ 13,150/- plus nine advance increments admissible to Junior Engineers) in the scale of ₹ 13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 –1480(3) – 33240 – 1750(1) – 34990 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) is approximately ₹ 49026/-. Graduate candidates are eligible for two more advance increments
1. Candidates can apply only for one post and also for one Zone. If there are multiple registrations, the last registration will be retained. Candidates need not submit /send at any address, application printouts or any certificates or copies thereof at the time of online application. Their candidature will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the application. If at any stage, it is found that any information furnished in the online application is false/ incorrect or if according to RBI, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, his/ her candidature/ appointment is liable to be cancelled/ terminated.
2. Candidates will have to visit the RBI website for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter.
3. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in clause (xiii) below and also specified in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
4. Candidates Reporting Late I.e. After The Reporting Time Specified On The Call Letter For Examination Will Not Be Permitted To Take The Examination. The Reporting Time Mentioned On The Call Letter Is Prior To The Start Time Of The Test. Though The Duration Of The Examination Is 2.5 Hours, Candidates May Be Required To Be At The Venue For About 4 Hours Including The Time Required For Completion Of Various Formalities Such As Verification And Collection Of Various Requisite Documents, Logging In, Giving Of Instructions.
2. Payment of Examination Fees Online 07.01.2019 to 30.01.2019
3. Tentative Date of Online Examination February 2019
Selection Procedure for RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020:
How to Apply for RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020?
1. Candidates can apply online only from 07.01.2019 to 30.01.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.Before applying online, candidates should scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annex I to this advertisement.
2. Candidate should have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results. RBI may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
3. Candidates are first required to go to RBI website www.rbi.org.in. On the Home Page, click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil / Electrical)” to open the On-Line Application Form. (Advertisement No. 1 /JE/2018‐19)
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from RBI.To Apply for the job posting from RBI, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Walkin Interview! IARI Sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment for Technical Assistant, 15,000 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri: NEERI Recruitment 2020 - Apply for 75 Project Assistant Level I Vacancies, 15,000 Salary - Apply Now
Ministry of Law and Justice Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Consultant Vacancies - 80,000 Salary - Apply Now
10TH Pass Survey of India Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of For Motor Driver Cum Mechanic Vacancies - 63,200 Salary - Apply Now
PAU Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Data Collection Assistants Vacancy, 13,500 Salary - Apply Now
Dr. B.R Ambedkar Institute of Technology Portblair Recruitment 2020 - Sweeper Vacancies, 56,900 Salary, 10TH Pass - Apply Now
Dr. B.R Ambedkar Institute of Technology Portblair Recruitment 2020 - Light Vehicle Driver Vacancy, 63,200 Salary, 10TH Pass - Apply Now
Walkin Interview! Regional Medical Research Centre North Eastern Region Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow Vacancies, 25,000 Salary - Apply Now
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment Sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment for Deputy Director, 15,600 - 39,100 Salary - Apply Now
LIC Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of 168 Assistant Administrative Officer Vacancies, 62,315 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 20,518 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 26,115 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 33,095 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 7,602 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 10,078 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 13,394 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|LIC Recruitment||218 Vacancies|
|IOCL Recruitment||501 Vacancies|
|Central Railway Recruitment||37 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||2242 Vacancies|
|ISRO Recruitment||175 Vacancies|
|ER Recruitment||2792 Vacancies|
|HSSC Recruitment||7386 Vacancies|
|NHAI Recruitment||186 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||1412 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education