RBI Jobs 2020: 3 Bank Medical Consultant Vacancy for MBBS published on 9th August 2019
Last updated: Aug 09,2019 14:37 IST
RBI Bank Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020 Short Information :
|Post Name||Bank Medical Consultant|
|No of Posts||03 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply||22/08/2019|
|Similar Jobs||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
1. Applicant should possess MBBS degree of any recognized university by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine.
2. The applicant should have a minimum of 02 years of experience in any hospital or as a MedicalPractitioner.
3. The applicants residing in Chennai and having their own private dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 15 km from the Bank dispensary, will be given preference.
4. The remuneration of Medical Consultant on contract basis will be fixed with reference to the actual duty hours performed and will be all inclusive.
5. The Contract for engagement of BMC will be for a period of three years. There will not be any renewal of engagement on completion of the contract. A fresh empanelment exercise will be undertaken after three years wherein existing doctors will be eligible to apply subject to the terms and conditions of the same.
6. Duty hours at 3-5 hours a day (Monday - Saturday).
7. Remuneration: Rs.850/- per hour for the entire period of contract i.e., 03 years. Out of the total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of Rs.1000/- will be treated as conveyance expense.
8. Interested and eligible candidates may please make an application in the prescribed format as at Annex-III. The application should be sent in a cover super scribed ‘Application for the post of Part-Time Medical Consultant on Contract Basis’.
Terms and Conditions:
2. You will give advice free of charge, prescribe medicines and administer injections free of charge to the members of the staff including touring staff of the Bank, the members of their families including dependent parents and retired employee members / their spouses who are members of the Medical Assistance Fund Scheme, who present themselves during that time (the timings and / or duration may be changed as and when considered necessary by the Bank). You will be available for consultation at your private clinic in urgent cases in respect of employees of the Bank at any time with charges at the rate prescribed in the schedule.
3. You will provide the facilities referred to in paragraph (2) above to the relatives of the employees who have been permitted to reside with them in the Staff Quarters and facilitate recovery of charges from the employees for credit to the Bank’s account at the rates prescribed by the Bank from time to time.
4. You will be required to perform duties similar to those of a General Medical Practitioner irrespective of whatever post-graduate or other medical qualifications you may possess / acquire in future. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that the qualifications you hold or acquire in future do not restrict you in any manner from rendering the services required of a General Medical Practitioner and if as per any stipulations by the Indian Medical Association, the qualification you hold or acquire as the case may be, comes into conflict with the Bank`s requirements as indicated above, to work as a general practitioner, you will be required to ensure that no liability or responsibility on this account devolves on the Bank under any circumstance and shall indemnify and keep indemnified the Bank at all times against the same. Your liability will be that of an independent contractor and not that of an agent of the Bank.
5. You will be required to visit any member of the Bank’s Staff staying in the Quarters whenever required to do so by the Bank and submit a report on their health. For such visits you will be paid visit fees as per the schedule of rates fixed by the Bank.
Selection Procedure for RBI Bank Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020:
How to Apply for RBI Bank Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020?
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from RBI, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Walkin Interview! NIRT Sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment for Project Technician III, 18,000 Salary - Apply Now
TNPL Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainee Vacancies, 25,350 Salary, B.E/ B.Tech - Apply Now
Walkin Interview! ESIC Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Various Openings, 67,700 Salary - Apply Now
Walkin Interview! ESIC Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Various Openings, 82,000 Salary - Apply Now
Madras University Sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment for Junior Research Fellow, 31,000 Salary - Apply Now
UPSC Sarkari Naukuri Recruitment 2020: Various Scientist Vacancy - BE/ B.Tech in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering Candidates Can Apply
UPSC Recruitment 2020: Junior Scientific Officer Vacancy PDF Notification Just Now Released - Check Jobs Details, Salary Here
NIT Tiruchirappalli Sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment for Junior Research Fellow, 31,000 Salary - Apply Now
VIT University Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow Vacancy, 31,000 Salary - Apply Now
Ministry of Defence Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Senior Reception Officer Vacancies - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 23,807 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 32,670 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 34,656 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 7,493 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 13,364 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 15,831 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|Central Railway Recruitment||37 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||2242 Vacancies|
|ISRO Recruitment||176 Vacancies|
|ER Recruitment||2792 Vacancies|
|HSSC Recruitment||7386 Vacancies|
|NHAI Recruitment||186 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||1412 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education