RBI Jobs 2020: 1 Banks Medical Consultant Vacancy for MBBS published on 4th February 2019
Last updated: Feb 04,2019 09:55 IST
RBI Banks Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020 Short Information :
|Post Name||Banks Medical Consultant|
|No of Posts||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply||18/02/2019|
|Similar Jobs||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
1. Qualification: i. Applicant should possess MBBS degree of any recognized university by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine. ii. Applicant
2. Experience: The Applicant should have a minimum of 2 (two) years’ experience in any hospital or as Medical Practitioner
3. Other: The applicants should have their own private dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 4 to 8 Km from the Bank’s dispensaries.The Contract for engagement of BMC will be for a period of three years. There will not be any renewal of engagement on completion of the contract. A fresh empanelment exercise will be undertaken after three years wherein existing doctors will be eligible to apply subject to the terms and conditions of the same.
4. Remuneration: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 12:00 P.M. to 05:00 P.M. Wednesday: 01:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M. & Monday to Friday: 05:15 P.M. to 06:15 P.M. Saturday: 12:00 P.M. to 01:00 P.M - Rs.850/- per hour for the entire period of contract i.e., 03 years. Out of the total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of Rs.1000/- will be treated as conveyance expense. Reimbursement of mobile charges of Rs.1,000/- per month.
Terms and Conditions
1. To attend to Bank’s dispensaries at Bank’s Premises and Officers’ Quarters (as above) for duty hours as prescribed above (or for longer periods as may be necessary) excluding Bank holidays except days declared as holidays for purposes of half yearly closing and annual closing subject to the condition that the dispensary will not be kept closed for two successive days. The Bank may also use your services in any of the Bank’s dispensary at Kanpur during the working hours of that dispensary.
2. To provide the facilities referred to in paragraph (2) above to the relatives of the employees who have been permitted to reside with them in the Staff Quarters and facilitate recovery of charges from the employees for credit to the bank's account at the rates prescribed by the Bank from time to time.
3. To attend the officers and members of their family at their residence when required by them and will be entitled to charge them a visit fee or consultation fee, as fixed by the Bank having regard to the local conditions. The visit fee/consultation fee, so fixed, will be inclusive of charges for administration of injections, etc. No other charges should be levied by you for such visits.
4. If and when required to do so, you will certify in such form as may be prescribed by the Bank from time to time as to the state of health and / or fitness for service of any employee or any prospective employee who may be selected for appointment at any Office of the Bank.To attend to any other work assigned by the Bank from time to time relating to administration of Bank's Medical Facilities Scheme and Medical Assistance Fund Scheme including dispensary facility as are generally performed / required to be performed by a General Medical Practitioner.
Selection Procedure for RBI Banks Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020:
How to Apply for RBI Banks Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020?
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from RBI, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Cochin Shipyard Limited Sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment for Project Officer, 37,000 - 40,000 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri: Cochin Shipyard limited Recruitment 2020 - Apply for Assistant General Manager Jobs, 2,20,000 Salary - Apply Now
POWER GRID Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Field Engineer Vacancies - B.E/B/Tech, B.Sc Graduates - 1,20,000 Salary - Apply Now
POWER GRID Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Field Supervisor Vacancies - 1,05,000 Salary - Diploma Candidates Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri: NEERI Recruitment 2020 - Apply for 75 Project Assistant Level I Vacancies, 15,000 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri: Cochin Shipyard limited Recruitment 2020 - Apply for Deputy Manager Jobs, 1,60,000 Salary - Apply Now
ECIL Sarkari Jobs 2020: Recruitment of Technical Officer Vacancies - B.E/ B.Tech - 23,000 Salary - Apply Now
10TH Pass Survey of India Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of For Motor Driver Cum Mechanic Vacancies - 63,200 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri: IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020 - Apply for Senior Research Fellow Jobs, 28,000 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Jobs: IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020 - Apply for Project Associate Vacancies, 45,000 Salary - Apply Now
Central Bank of India Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Chief Technical Officer Vacancies - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 24,531 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 37,138 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 29,591 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 7,702 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 6,489 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 9,369 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|MSF Recruitment||7000 Vacancies|
|AIATSL Recruitment||160 Vacancies|
|LIC Recruitment||218 Vacancies|
|IOCL Recruitment||501 Vacancies|
|Central Railway Recruitment||37 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||2243 Vacancies|
|ISRO Recruitment||175 Vacancies|
|ER Recruitment||2792 Vacancies|
|HSSC Recruitment||7386 Vacancies|
|NHAI Recruitment||176 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||1412 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education