- Fresherslive »
- Govt Jobs »
- Punjab Engineering College University of Technology Recruitment 2019 »
Punjab Engineering College University of Technology Jobs 2019: 21 Faculty Vacancy for B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.D, Any Post Graduate, PG Diploma Salary 52,000 published on 21st June 2019
|Qualification||B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.D, Any Post Graduate, PG Diploma|
|Salary||Rs. 48,000 - Rs. 52,000/-Per Month|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
|Last Date to Apply||30/06/2019|
A. Name of the Department
1. Aerospace Engineering
2. Civil Engineering
3. Computer Science & Engineering
4. Electrical Engineering
5. Electronics & Communication Engineering
6. Production Engineering
7. Centre of Management & Humanities
8. Applied Sciences
a. For Sr. No. 1 to 6 : Essential: 1. First class in both Master’s Degree and Bachelor Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering (Engg.) & Technology (Tech.). 2. Without prejudice to the above, the following conditions may be considered desirable: i) Teaching, research, industrial and/ or professional experience in a reputed organization. ii) Papers presented at conferences and/or in refereed journals. iii) Candidates with PhD would be considered for higher emoluments.
b. For Sr. No. 7 & 8 Essential: Master’s degree with minimum 55% marks in English/Business Administration/ PostGraduate Diploma in Business Management/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management Administration/ followed by Ph.D./ Fellowship from Indian Institute of Management or equivalent in the relevant area. Note: In case of non-availability of suitable Ph.D. candidate, the candidate with Masters Qualification may be considered
c. For Sr. No. 9 & 10 Essential: i) First class (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master's degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. ii) Cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. iii) Ph.D. degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. degree) Regulations, 2009.
i) Pay for candidates with M.E. / M.Tech. and Ph.D. in Applied Sciences & Centre of Management & Humanities will be Rs.48,000/ (Consolidated)
ii) Pay for candidates with Ph.D. in Engineering will be Rs.52,000/- (Consolidated)
iii) Higher pay may be offered to exceptionally qualified candidates at discretion of Institute Level Standing Committee & approval of Director, PEC.
Address For The Job
How to Apply
2. The candidate should be a citizen of India. Transgender candidates may also apply.
3. Existing norms of the Government of India for age relaxation and other relaxation (if any) in reservation will be followed.
4. Reservation policy of the Government of India will be followed. The OBC non-creamy layer certificate issued by the competent authority which should not be older than six months from the date of publication of advertisement will be accepted as proof in support of claim as OBC candidate.
5. SC certificate, on the prescribed form only, issued by the competent authority declared by the Government of India will be accepted as proof in support of claim as SC candidate.
6. Visually disabled / Hearing disabled candidates shall produce medical certificate issued by competent authority in support of their claim.
7. The eligible candidates will be called for interview and they will require to bring the following documents at the time of interview: i) Original Registration Form. ii) Original Educational Qualification documents / certificates. iii) PAN Card (mandatory), iv) Documents to prove Identity preferably Aadhar card. v) Caste Category certificate (SC/PwD/OBC), vi) Experience, Research Papers etc.
8. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
9. Number of posts may vary at the time of interview. For any query, please contact: Office of the Dean Faculty Affairs Punjab Engineering College (Deemed to be University) Chandigarh 160012 Tel: +91-172-275-3090 Email: email@example.com.
10. The duly filled Registration form available on the institute website, along with the supporting documents/certificates including identity proof, may be sent through email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30.06.2019 by 5:00 PM. No application will be entertained after 30.06.2019.
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2019
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 23,461 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 24,753 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate jobs - 15,655 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs - 80,000 + Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 12,268 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 14,248 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 7,250 Vacancies||RS. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||RS. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2019||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Indian Bank Recruitment||115 Vacancies|
|HAL Recruitment||3 Vacancies|
|Jammu and Kashmir Police Recruitment||2700 Vacancies|
|Delhi Police Recruitment||554 Vacancies|
|NF RAILWAY Recruitment||2604 Vacancies|
|Konkan Railway Recruitment||136 Vacancies|
|CSEB Recruitment||124 Vacancies|
|FCI Recruitment||330 Vacancies|
|BOAT Southern Region Recruitment||660 Vacancies|
|CISF Recruitment||914 Vacancies|
|ONGC Recruitment||12 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||92 Vacancies|
|AASL Recruitment||110 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location VIEW ALL
|Job Title||Company Name||Eligibility||Last Date|
|RITES Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate - Vaishali||10/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|TATA AIA||Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate||21/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|RITES Jobs 2019 - 2 Vacancies||CA, ICWA - Gurgaon||25/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|RITES Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate - Gurgaon||10/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|PWD Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Diploma - Thiruvananthapuram||20/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Manager, Deputy General Manager, Junior General Manager
|RITES Jobs 2019 - 7 Vacancies||B.Arch, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E - Gurgaon||25/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|NHPC Jobs 2019 - 10 Vacancies||ITI - Churachandpur||09/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Graduate Apprentice/ Technician Apprentice Training
|NHPC Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.Tech/B.E, Diploma - Churachandpur||09/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|SECL Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.Tech/B.E - New Delhi||24/12/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate
|VSSC Jobs 2019 - 36 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.D - Thiruvananthapuram||30/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 30 Vacancies||Any Graduate, Diploma - New Delhi||18/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Multi Tasking Staff, Lascar
|Ministry of Defence Jobs 2019 - 3 Vacancies||10TH - Hyderabad|Secunderabad||14/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Law Officer, Dental Surgeon, Assistant Engineer
|GPSC Jobs 2019 - 445 Vacancies||BDS, B.Tech/B.E, LLB - Gandhinagar||04/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Senior Resident, Contractual Specialist
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 35 Vacancies||MBBS, Diploma, Any Post Graduate, PG Diploma, MS/MD - New Delhi||23/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Branch Post Master/ Assistant Branch Post Master/ Dak Sevak
|India Post Jobs 2019 - 970 Vacancies||10TH - Nizamabad, Warangal, Hyderabad|Secunderabad, Adilabad, Karimnagar, Khammam||14/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Gramin Dak Sevak
|India Post Jobs 2019 - 2,707 Vacancies||10TH - Vijayawada||14/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Indian Army Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||12TH - Alwar||08/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Assistant Section Officer
|Prasar Bharati Jobs 2019 - 30 Vacancies||Any Graduate - New Delhi||01/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Specialist, Super Specialist
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 14 Vacancies||MBBS, Diploma, DNB, MS/MD - Faridabad||15/12/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|HAL Jobs 2019 - 2 Vacancies||BPT - Koraput||20/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Indian Army Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.Pharma, 12TH - Bongaigaon||18/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|