NLC Recruitment 2020 - 259 Graduate Executive Trainee Vacancies - 50,000 - 1,80,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Apr 08,2020 11:12 IST
|Post Name||Graduate Executive Trainee|
|No of Posts||259 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000 - Rs. 1,80,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Bikaner, Cuddalore, Dumka|
|Last Date to Apply||17/03/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Jharkhand Govt Jobs, Rajasthan Govt Jobs, Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
Recruitment to the post of Graduate Executive Trainee (GET)in the following disciplines for its units and facilities located in various Projects at Neyveli, Barsingsar, Bithnok, Talabira, South Pachwara and other locations of Solar / Wind Power Projects / Sites including its subsidiaries and joint ventures at Tuticorin (NTPL), Tamil Nadu, Ghatampur (NUPPL), Uttar Pradesh.
i. Mechanical: Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering / Mechanical & Production Engineering. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50% for SC/ST.),
ii. Electrical (EEE): Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering /Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Power Engineering (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC/ST.)
iii. Electrical (ECE): Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC/ST.)
iv. Civil: Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering / Civil & Structural Engineering. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC.)
v. Control and Instrumentation: Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC/ST.)
vi. Computer: Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Computer Science Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology (or) Full Time / Part Time PG Degree in Computer Applications. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/OBC (NCL).)
vii. Mining: Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Mining Engineering. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC.)
viii. Geology: Full Time / Part Time M.Tech Geology (or) M.Sc Geology. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC.)
ix. Finance: Pass in final examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (CA) / Institute of Cost Accountants of India (CMA) (or) Degree in any discipline with MBA of minimum 02 years’ duration with specialization in Finance with 60% marks for UR/EWS/OBC (NCL)& 50% marks for SC/ST.
x. Human Resource: a) Degree in any discipline; and b) Post Graduate Degree in Social Work / Business Administration / Business Management with specialization in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Labour-Welfare (OR) Post Graduate Degree / Diploma of minimum two years’ duration in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / HRM / Labour Welfare / Labour Management / Labour Administration / Labour Studies. (Minimum qualifying marks in PG Degree / PG Diploma is 60 % for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC/ST.) c) Additional qualification of Degree in Law is desirable.
2. Induction: Candidates joining NLCIL as Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) will undergo training for One year. During Training period, basic pay of INR. 50,000 in the scale of pay of INR. 50,000-1,60,000 (E-2 Grade) will be paid. On successful completion of training, the trainees will be absorbed in E3 Grade in the scale of pay INR. 60,000-1,80,000 with a basic pay of INR. 60,000.
3. Place Of Posting Selected Candidates Are Liable To Be Posted To Any Unit/area/place Under The Control Of Nlcil Or Any Joint Venture / Associate / Subsidiary Company Of Nlcil During The Period Of Training Or On Regularisation.
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. All qualifications should have been acquired from Indian Universities/Institutes, recognized by UGC or AICTE (whichever is applicable) or any other appropriate statutory authority in India.
3. Candidates who have Passed the notified qualification only are eligible to apply.
4. Candidates from PSE/Govt./Quasi Govt. should produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of Interview
5. Persons already resigned from NLCIL may also apply, subject to fulfilling the notified eligibility criteria.
6. Candidates will be called for selection based on Self certified information along with copies of testimonials uploaded by them. They should produce the original documents, in support of their meeting eligibility conditions, at the time of Interview failing which such candidates will not be permitted to appear for the interview and Travelling Allowance will not be reimbursed to them.
1. Opening of On-line submission of application Date & Time 18.03.2020 at 10:00 hrs.
2. Closing of On-line submission of application Date & Time 17.04.2020 at 23:55 hrs.
3. Last Date for On-line payment of Fees 17.04.2020 at 23:55 hrs.
4. Date of Examination (Tentative)* 26.05.2020 & 27.05.2020.
Selection Procedure :
1. Candidates who qualify in the Computer Based Online Examination will be shortlisted for personal interview in the order of merit based on the Marks scored in the examination. The number of candidates to be considered for personal interview will be 6 times the number of vacancies notified.
2. The names of candidates shortlisted for personal interview will be disseminated through NLCIL website (www.nlcindia.com). The link for downloading the Call Letters to the shortlisted candidates for Personal Interview will be hosted in NLCIL website. Shortlisted candidates will also be informed through e-mail / SMS.
3. Minimum qualifying marks in the Personal Interview will be 50% for General(UR) / EWS and 40 % for OBC (NCL)/ SC/ST / PwBD candidates.
4. The final selection will be based on the aggregate of marks scored by the candidate in the Computer Based Online Examination and Interview (80% weightage for Computer Based Online Examination Score and 20% weightage for Personal Interview)
How to Apply :
1. Candidates should apply only through online mode in NLCIL website www.nlcindia.com.
2. No manual / paper applications will be entertained directly.
3. After submitting applications through ONLINE, candidates should take a print out of registration cum application form and produce it along with self-attested copies of certificates / documents, at the time of document verification to be conducted prior to Personal Interview.
4. Scrutiny of applications for short listing of candidates for written examination / interview will be solely based on documents / certificates uploaded by the candidates at the time of registration / submission of application through ONLINE. Before registering / applying online, the candidates should ensure that they have valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid at least for one year, or till the recruitment process is completed.
5. The Online application portal will be active from 10:00 hours on 18/03/2020 to 23:55 hours on 17/04/2020.
6. Candidates applying for more than one post should apply and submit separate Registration-cum-Application Form and receipt for fee along with the requisite enclosures for each post (s). Candidates should submit single application only for any post. In case of multiple applications / registrations for any post, the last registered applications shall only be considered
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NLC, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Walk in Interviw! CSWRI Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment for Medical Officer - 40,000 Salary - Apply Now
Indian Army Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical Vacancies - Apply Now
Rajasthan University Business Incubator and Cluster Society Vacancy 2020: Recruitment for Technical Officer - 30,000 Salary - Apply Now
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment for Senior Deputy Chief Project Manager - 2,20,000 Salary - Apply Now
Rajasthan University Business Incubator and Cluster Society Vacancy 2020: Recruitment for Manager - 1,50,000 Salary - Apply Now
Rajasthan University Business Incubator and Cluster Society Vacancy 2020: Recruitment for Post Master Entrepreneur - 35,000 Salary - Apply Now
Rajasthan University Business Incubator and Cluster Society Vacancy 2020: Recruitment for PDF Entrepreneur - 75,000 Salary - Apply Now
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment for Manager - 1,80,000 Salary - Apply Now
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited Sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment for Joint Chief Project Manager - 2,40,000 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 9,838 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 13,235 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 16,471 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 3,011 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 3,905 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 2,483 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|Pune Metro Rail Recruitment||4 Vacancies|
|GSSSB Recruitment||686 Vacancies|
|OSSC Recruitment||179 Vacancies|
|BECIL Recruitment||475 Vacancies|
|NIELIT Recruitment||495 Vacancies|
|POWER GRID Recruitment||114 Vacancies|
|APCPL Recruitment||25 Vacancies|
|IOCL Recruitment||1007 Vacancies|
|ER Recruitment||50 Vacancies|
|South Eastern Railway Recruitment||617 Vacancies|
|NTRO Recruitment||48 Vacancies|
|BPNL Recruitment||1344 Vacancies|
|DFCCIL Recruitment||3 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||6 Vacancies|
|UPPSC Recruitment||200 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
- LIC AAO Syllabus 2020
- UPSC Exam 2020
- CISF Admit Card 2020
- CISF Constable Tradesman Admit Card 2020
- RPSC Result 2020
- UP Police Jail Warder Admit Card 2020
- UP Police Admit Card 2020
- UP Police Jail Warder Admit Card 2020
- CGPSC Admit Card 2020
- CGPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2020
- OPSC Admit card 2020
- OPSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019
- MP Vyapam GNTST Admit Card 2020
- RPSC Senior Teacher Sanskrit TSP Result 2020
- RPSC Senior Teacher Sanskrit TSP Result 2020
- RPSC Senior Teacher Sanskrit Non TSP Result 2020
- RPSC Senior Teacher Sanskrit Non-TSP Result 2020
- IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2020
- TNEB TANGEDCO Admit Card 2020
- IIT ISM Dhanbad Admit Card 2020
- BARC Admit Card 2020
- IRCON Result 2019
- GPSC Result 2020
- OSSC DV Schedule 2020
- WB Health Result 2020
- IGIMS Result 2019
- IIST 2020 Merit List
- IIST 2020 Application Form
- PSEB 5th Result 2020, Download the PSEB Result @ pseb.ac.in
- PSEB 12th Result 2020, Punjab 12th Result @ pseb.ac.in
- PSEB 10th Result 2020, Punjab 10th Result declared @ pseb.ac.in
- NBSE HSLC Result 2020: Check Nagaland Board Result @ nbsenagaland.com
- SLIET SET Cut off 2020: Percentile Marks, Merit List
- SLIET SET Result 2020: Download Scorecard, Rank List
- SLIET SET 2020 Answer Key: Download PDF
- SLIET SET 2020 Question Papers: Check Previous Year Sample Papers, Exam Analysis
- SLIET SET Syllabus 2020: Download Free PDF
- SLIET SET 2020 Application Form: Procedures to Apply, Eligibility
- SLIET SET 2020 Admit Card: Check Hall Ticket Date, Download Steps
- SLIET SET Exam Dates: Check Application Form Date and Other Important Dates Here
- DU Application Form 2020
- SLIET SET Exam Pattern: Marking Scheme, Exam Duration
- Maharashtra SSC Result 2020
- CUCET 2020 Exam Dates
- AP Inter Time Table 2020
- CGBSE 10th Result 2020
- IPU CET 2020 Admit Card
- AP ICET Application Form 2020
- KSET Admit Card 2020
- IISER 2020 Application Form
- IISER Entrance Exam Result 2020
- DAIICT Application Form 2020
Latest Breaking News
Zoom App Download for Jio Phone: How to Download and Install Zoom app for Jio Phone
Fanaa Movie Download - Fanaa Hindi Full Movie Free Download
Tik kik App Download Free: Tik kik Which Country App, Tikkik App details, How to Download Tik kik App in Playstore
Godman on ZEE5: Godman Teaser releasing today at 6 PM, Godman Web Series Streaming from June 12th
Kanithan Movie Download - Kanithan Tamil Full Movie Free Download
Paltan Movie Download - Paltan Hindi Full Movie Free Download
Vada Chennai Movie Download - Vada Chennai Tamil Full Movie Free Download
24 Movie Download - 24 Tamil Full Movie Free Download
Raktanchal Hindi Full HD Web Series Available For Free Download Online
Naan Avanillai 2 Movie Download - Naan Avanillai 2 Tamil Full Movie Free Download
Gold Rate In Top Cities
- Gold Rate in Ahmedabad
- Gold Rate in Bangalore
- Gold Rate in Chennai
- Gold Rate in Coimbatore
- Gold Rate in Delhi
- Gold Rate in Hyderabad
- Gold Rate in Kerala
- Gold Rate in Kochi
- Gold Rate in Kolhapur
- Gold Rate in Kolkata
- Gold Rate in Mumbai
- Gold Rate in Pondicherry
- Gold Rate in Pune
- Gold Rate in Tiruchirapalli
- Gold Rate in Vijayawada
- Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam
Silver Rate In Top Cities
- Silver Rate in Chennai
- Silver Rate in Mumbai
- Silver Rate in Delhi
- Silver Rate in Kolkata
- Silver Rate in Bangalore
- Silver Rate in Hyderabad
- Silver Rate in Coimbatore
- Silver Rate in Madurai
- Silver Rate in Kerala
- Silver Rate in Pune
- Silver Rate in Vadodara
- Silver Rate in Ahmedabad
- Silver Rate in Jaipur
- Silver Rate in Lucknow
- Silver Rate in Vijayawada
- Silver Rate in Patna
- Silver Rate in Nagpur
- Silver Rate in Chandigarh
- Silver Rate in Surat
- Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar
- Silver Rate in Mangalore
- Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam
- Silver Rate in Nashik
- Silver Rate in Mysore
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education