AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2023 Professor vacancy online application form at aiimsrajkot.edu.in - News
Last updated: Jul 22, 2021 04:22 PM | V Sruthi
AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Professor Jobs|
|No of Posts||5 Posts|
|Job Location||Rajkot Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||26/07/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
The Executive Director, AIIMS Rajkot invites applications from the interested and suitable Indian Nationals and Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) for the recruitment of the following faculty posts on Direct Recruitment basis:
1. Name of the Post: Professor
2. No of Post: 05
3. Essential for Medical candidates:
a) A medical qualification included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule to the Indian medical council Act of 1956 (Persons possessing qualifications included in part II of third schedule should also fulfill the condition specified in section 13(3) of the Act.)
b) A post graduate qualification e.g. MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject.
c) M.Ch. for surgical super-specialties and D.M. for Medical super-specialties (2 years or 3 years or 5 years recognized course) or qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
a) Fourteen years teaching and/or research experience in recognized institution in the subject of specialty after obtaining the qualifying degree of M.D./M.S. or qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
b) Twelve years teaching and/or research experience in recognized institution in the subject of specialty after obtaining the qualifying degree of M.Ch./D.M. (2 years or 5years course recognized after MBBS) in the respective discipline/subject or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto. Or
c) Eleven years teaching and/or research experience in recognized Institution in the subject of specialty for the candidates possessing 3 years recognized degree of D.M/M.Ch in the respective discipline/subject or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto
5. Essential for Non-Medical Candidates: (Limited to Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology and Pharmacology) 1. Post Graduate qualification e.g. Masters Degree in the discipline/ allied subject* 2. A Doctorate degree of a recognized University in concerned discipline.
6. Experience: Fourteen years teaching, and /or Research experience in the discipline/ subject concerned after obtaining the Doctorate Degree.
Other Information for the Candidates:
(i) The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rajkot is an autonomous body established under Act of parliament.
(ii) Service under this Institute is governed by AIIMS Act, Rules & Regulations framed there under.
(iii) All the posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of similar status at Rajkot, Gujarat.
(iv) Probation period: The period of probation is two years.
(v) Promotions: A Teacher gaining requisite experience and displaying requisite performance for the higher post can be granted promotion subject to the Rules and Regulations applicable from time to time in the Central Government Institutions/AIIMS.
(vi) The applicants, who do not have requisite qualifications up to the last date for submission of applications, will not be considered.
(vii) Incomplete application(s) will not be considered.
(viii) The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed educational qualification.
(ix) The employees of the Institute will be governed by the New Pension Scheme as per the provision contained in the Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs (ECB & PR Division). Notification No. 5/7/2003-ECB&PR dated 22.12.2003.
(x) Closing Date is 45th day of the date of publication in employment news, or the date announced on website by AIIMS Rajkot, whichever is later, 5 pm of the day. This will also be considered the ‘Crucial date’ for counting of experience and qualifications. The ‘Crucial Date’ will be announced on the website.
(xi) The post(s) is/are whole time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
(xii) The Candidate are likely to be posted at rural health and urban centre, or any place as per need, attached with the institute for the period to be decided by the Institute as applicable. Private practise of all kinds, including consultation is prohibited.
(xiii) AIIMS reserves the rights to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
(xiv) While every effort will be made to provide residential accommodation to the faculty staff appointed at the Institute subject to availability but in view of the paucity of the residential accommodation in the campus it may not be possible to provide accommodation in every case. In the event that no accommodation is provided, necessary H.R.A. as admissible to Central Government Servants of similar status stationed at Rajkot, Gujrat will be provided. The Institute premises are at present under construction.
(xv) Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
(xvi) The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law or dismissed from Government/CAB/PSE. Etc. service with stigma.
(xvii) In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
(xviii)The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
(xix) Intimation by email about clarifications, date of Interview, Instructions, results will be considered proper.
(xx) The decision of the competent authority regarding interview, verification of documents and selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
1. All the posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Autonomous Body (like other AIIMS)/Central Government Employees of similar status at Rajkot, Gujarat.
2. This is a ‘rolling advertisement’ and will be used to fill the unfilled-posts by issuing subsequent notifications on the website- www.aiimsrajkot.edu.in for atleast one-year and till the Notice of closure, without the need to re-publish on the web-site. Hence, candidates who might not be fulfilling eligibility criteria as on the crucial date, but might be fulfilling the criteria in the period of next one year, may keep looking for employment opportunity vide notification on the website. This will be applicable only if the posts remain unfulfilled and competent authority decides to publish vacancy notification, at his sole discretion.
3. The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling eligibility criteria as on the closing date of applications failing which their application will be rejected.
4. The candidature of such applicants who fails to complete the application submission by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
5. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she is required to fill in the form separately for each such post.
6. Candidates applying under any of the reserved category posts, viz. SC/ST/OBC/ PwBD will be considered subject to production of Caste Certificate issued by the appropriate/ competent authority on the prescribed format. Community should be clearly and legibly mentioned in the certificate. OBC candidate’s eligibility will be based on the caste(s) borne in the Central List of Government of India. OBC candidate(s) should not belong to Creamy Layer and their sub-caste should be match with the entries in Central List of OBC, failing which their candidates will not be considered under any of the applied reserved category post(s).
7. Person with Disabilities (PwD) /candidate(s) with benchmark disability will be allowed in accordance with Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment’s, Notification No. 16- 15/2010DD.III dated 29th July, 2013 as amended from time to time, in the above recruitment process. Further, only such persons would be eligible for reservation under PwBD quota in service/posts who suffer from not less than 40% of physical disability.
8. Persons who want to avail the benefit of reservation would have to submit a Disability Certificate issued by a competent authority in prescribed format.
9. Clearances: Appointments are subject to clearances as for equivalent posts in Government of India.
10. Qualifications and Experience: The experience will be counted as on last date of submission of application; The experience is counted after obtaining the qualifying degree/PhD.
Selection Process for AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2023
1. Short Listing: The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection. Based on bio-data, the Selection Committee may short-list candidates for interview Candidates called for interview will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their application at the time of interview.
2. The minimum cut off marks in the personal interview for selection to the faculty posts will be 60% for the EWS/UR, 55% for OBC and 50% for SC/ST/ PwBD category. The candidates may note that the proceedings of the Standing Selection Committee is confidential and under no circumstances the minutes will be disclosed to the participants.
3. Site of Interview: Interviews may be held at AIIMS Rajkot and Other places/ Online also. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
How to Apply AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2023 at aiimsrajkot.edu.in?
(i) The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application through registered speed post, along with proof of payment (a Copy of challan /online payment receipt) so as to reach AIIMS Rajkot on or before 45 days of publication of the advertisement notification in the employment news. The date falling on the 45th days of publication in the employment news will be the ‘crucial date’ of application, and will be notified on the website www.aiimsrajkot.edu.in
(ii) A MS Word copy of the application along with scanned copies of attachments should simultaneously be sent on eMail: [email protected] duly mentioning the Subject of the eMail “Name_Application for Faculty recruitment/June 2021/Advertisement Number- Post for which applied”
1. Postal Address for submission of Applications: The Envelope should be superscribed appropriately for Direct Recruitment/post ; or Deputation/post Deputy Director (Admin) AIIMS, Rajkot Temporary Campus, PDU Medical College & Civil Hospital Rajkot 360001
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You. To Apply for the job posting from AIIMS Rajkot,please click on the Apply Now button below.
AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2023 -FAQ
Q1. Where to apply for AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2023?
Ans:Candidates who wish to apply for the AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2023, can apply using the apply now button available on our website.
Q2. How to know the eligibility to apply for AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2023?
Ans: Once the official notification is out, you can check the eligibility criteria and apply for the AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2023.
Q3. Where to check the full details about AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2023?
Ans:Users can visit our website www.fresherslive.com for detailed information regarding AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2023. Also you can get the information on the official website of AIIMS Rajkot.
Q4. Can I Know the Upcoming Jobs in AIIMS Rajkot?
Ans:Yes, you can check the current and upcoming jobs of AIIMS Rajkot on our page. For other govt jobs visit our website and get instant job alert notifications
Q5. How can I apply for AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2023?
Ans:The detailed steps to apply for AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2023 is given above. Follow the steps and apply before the last date.