- Fresherslive »
- Govt Jobs »
- POWER GRID Recruitment 2020 »
- POWER GRID Assistant Engineer Trainee Jobs 2020
POWER GRID Jobs 2020: 42 Assistant Engineer Trainee Vacancy for B.Tech/B.E, B.Sc published on 30th January 2019
Last updated: Jan 30,2019 12:33 IST
POWER GRID Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2020 Short Information :
|Company Name||POWER GRID|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer Trainee|
|No of Posts||42 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000 - Rs. 1,40,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||28/02/2019|
|Similar Jobs||Across India|
Assistant Engineer Trainee through GATE 2018. To take the growth curve to further heights, POWERGRID is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic engineers in Electrical / Electronics / Civil disciplines to join its fold as Assistant Engineer Trainee.
1. Course: Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute
2. Discipline: Electrical, Electronics, Civil
3. Compensation Pakage: The Corporation offers a very attractive pay package and is one of the best in the Industry. Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.40,000/- -3%- 140000(IDA) during the one-year training period. They shall be paid a stipend in the form of Basic Pay of Rs. 40,000/- alongwith IDA, HRA and Perks @12% of basic pay during training period.On successful completion of training, the candidates will be absorbed as Engineers in E2 scale - Rs. 50,000/- 3%- 1, 60,000/- (IDA).
1. Only Indian Nationals of age 18 years or above are eligible to apply for POWERGRID.For any queries regarding this recruitment please send email to email@example.com with “AET through GATE 2018- ____________” in the subject line. Candidates are required to add this email-id to their address book in order to avoid any email communication gap.
2. Percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree shall be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks shall be based on the procedure certified by the university/ institution from where they have obtained the bachelor’s degree.
3. All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available in the career section of POWERGRID website only. Applicants are advised to check the web site periodically for important updates. Once registered for POWERGRID, all correspondences shall be made through their registered e-mail ID or candidate login only.
2. Last Date of receipt of online application and online payment of application fee 28.02.2019 (23:59 Hrs)
Selection Procedure for POWER GRID Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2020:
How to Apply for POWER GRID Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2020?
1. From 31.01.2019 onwards, interested and eligible candidates have to register themselves online, irrespective of the applications made earlier for any other post/recruitment process in POWERGRID, at POWERGRID website www.powergridindia.com with details of their GATE-2018 registration number and other required information. Last Date of Online application and Application Fee submission is 28.02.2019.
2 .GATE Registration No. as appearing on the GATE-2018 Admit Card needs to be entered carefully in the online application form. No other number should be entered as GATE-2018 Registration number while applying to POWERGRID.
3. Please note that once your application is submitted, no request regarding change in GATE-2018 Registration Number or Name shall be entertained. Enter your name and other details exactly as entered in your GATE-2018 score card.. If the candidate is called for GD and interview, her/ his identity would be verified with GATE-2018 admit card and Original GATE-2018 score card. Therefore, candidates are requested to retain their GATE 2018 admit card and score card with them(Advt. No. CC/01/2019 dtd. 30.01.2019)
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from POWER GRID, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Walkin Interview! Assam University Sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment for Research Associate, 54,000 Salary - Apply Now
WalkIn Interview! IIT Delhi Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Project Scientist Vacancies - 50,000 Salary - Apply Now
Walk in Interview! Silchar Medical College and Hospital Recruitment 2020 - Nurse Vacancy - Apply Now
Great Opportunity! RRB Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2020: 158 Office Superintendent Vacancies, Graduates Apply Now - Dont Miss It!
Indian Ports Association Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Executive Director Vacancies, 75,000 Salary - Apply Now
Government of Gujarat: Directorate of Insurance Office Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Legal Officer Vacancies - 40,000 Salary - Apply Now
Ministry of Culture Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Young Professional Vacancies - 35,000 Salary - Apply Now
MRVC Jobs: Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Recruitment 2020 - Transportation Inspector Vacancies, 34,800 Salary - Apply Now
Survey of India Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Motor Driver Cum Mechanic, 63,200 Salary, 10TH Pass - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 24,445 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 32,966 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 34,321 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 7,421 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 13,935 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 15,834 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|Central Railway Recruitment||37 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||2242 Vacancies|
|ISRO Recruitment||189 Vacancies|
|ER Recruitment||2792 Vacancies|
|HSSC Recruitment||7386 Vacancies|
|NHAI Recruitment||186 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||1412 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education